Capricorn conjunction kicking my a**

LovelyMissAries

It's been heavy, it's been somewhat depressing. Based on these transits when will I feel some relief in my social life? I feel like one of my long, long time friendships is changing and closing out and am scared because I can't see what's ahead. If anyone could offer their opinion on my chart I'd be grateful.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 9.16.20 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 9.16.20 PM.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 35

katydid

I can't look up the timing of the transits right now, have to log off soon because my husband is about to fix something on my computer for me. I will try to look up the timing tomorrow.

I wanted to say though. that even if it seems like Saturn/Pluto squaring your Aries planets is kicking your ***---in reality it is rebuilding and restructuring your 8th and 11th---Unearthing outdated behaviour patterns, removing old emotional blockages, clearing deadwood, making way for fresh growth.

It is going to make you feel very uncomfortable, for Saturn and Pluto to be plowing through your Capricorn energy. It is unsettling and as you say, you feel you are losing things you have long relied upon and don't know what is going to happen next.

The good news is that it is up to you what happens next. Deadwood is being cleared to make way for your new seeds to grow. Plant whatever you would like. You are in charge of the new garden.

Tr Uranus is coming to meet up with your Cap Moon. Total emotional revolution. UPGRADE

Your 11th house evolves as you create new friendships, new aspirations, new social networks. A new life! :ninja:

Let it go for now. Some things are being ripped away. Let it go...:sideways:

LovelyMissAries

I can't look up the timing of the transits right now, have to log off soon because my husband is about to fix something on my computer for me. I will try to look up the timing tomorrow.

I wanted to say though. that even if it seems like Saturn/Pluto squaring your Aries planets is kicking your ***---in reality it is rebuilding and restructuring your 8th and 11th---Unearthing outdated behaviour patterns, removing old emotional blockages, clearing deadwood, making way for fresh growth.

It is going to make you feel very uncomfortable, for Saturn and Pluto to be plowing through your Capricorn energy. It is unsettling and as you say, you feel you are losing things you have long relied upon and don't know what is going to happen next.

The good news is that it is up to you what happens next. Deadwood is being cleared to make way for your new seeds to grow. Plant whatever you would like. You are in charge of the new garden.

Tr Uranus is coming to meet up with your Cap Moon. Total emotional revolution. UPGRADE

Your 11th house evolves as you create new friendships, new aspirations, new social networks. A new life! :ninja:

Let it go for now. Some things are being ripped away. Let it go...:sideways:

Thank you Katy! I looked up when Uranus would be closer to my Moon, it's around June I think. I'm excited. I have gotten a new career and like the people so far, although I'm a month in. It's been an upgrade. I just wish outdated things could leave without conflict :/ It wasn't BAD BAD, but still

Kite

It's been heavy, it's been somewhat depressing. Based on these transits when will I feel some relief in my social life? I feel like one of my long, long time friendships is changing and closing out and am scared because I can't see what's ahead. If anyone could offer their opinion on my chart I'd be grateful.

What draws me in is the Christmas Solar Eclipse coming to your Uranus. Jupiter is part of it and will be exact to that position. I would think that's when you would see the relationship close out and a new feeling of freedom exert itself. When Saturn ingresses to Aquarius next year it should also bring some relief.

LovelyMissAries

What draws me in is the Christmas Solar Eclipse coming to your Uranus. Jupiter is part of it and will be exact to that position. I would think that's when you would see the relationship close out and a new feeling of freedom exert itself. When Saturn ingresses to Aquarius next year it should also bring some relief.

I do feel all of that now! Its closed, and normally I'm all nostalgic and obsessive but I totally don't feel any of that. I'm not hateful either, or in denial. It feels like "Okay, what's next in this new chapter?" I would like a serious adult relationship. Do you think Jupiter / Uranus in the 7H could mean that, or is the Capricorn energy and eclipse more about finality?

Kite

I do feel all of that now! Its closed, and normally I'm all nostalgic and obsessive but I totally don't feel any of that. I'm not hateful either, or in denial. It feels like "Okay, what's next in this new chapter?" I would like a serious adult relationship. Do you think Jupiter / Uranus in the 7H could mean that, or is the Capricorn energy and eclipse more about finality?

When one door closes - another opens.

Zora

Account Closed

Hello LovelyMissAries,

unfortunately your posted chart is incomplete - important planet placement degree, aspects to check for accuracy and validity and house cusps are missing - needed for an easy chart reading and accurate astrological advice.

LovelyMissAries

Hello LovelyMissAries,

unfortunately your posted chart is incomplete - important planet placement degree, aspects to check for accuracy and validity and house cusps are missing - needed for an easy chart reading and accurate astrological advice.

Hi Zora :) Here's an updated one:

Attachments

• EF6C6B37-5371-4A4C-B20B-EDF8BE99B179_1_201_a.jpg
    EF6C6B37-5371-4A4C-B20B-EDF8BE99B179_1_201_a.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 26