What does she think of me?

Personal Catalyst

How does she perceive me?

This is the chart of me and my friend. She is Gemini. We have chemistry, but there is this odd feeling floating around. I am almost always insecure with her, I never think she finds me interesting enough, despite the fact that she says she does. It's not healthy.. But still, there is this undeniable, strong connection. Almost obsession, from my side at least (it could do with my Pluto conj. her Moon?). How does she perceive me?

ZF4jZmbmZQN1ZGx5BGRjZmNjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQNkZQRkAmH.png

ZF4jZmbkZmN5ZGx5BGR1ZQHjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQNkZQRkAmH.png

Last edited:

muchacho

At first sight, the Sun Gemini/Leo rising may find you rather boring and lacking energy. But after getting to know you better, when the Moons come into play, there's definitely something exciting going on between the Scorpio Moon and the Sagittarius Moon.

Her Moon triggers your 12th (spiritual bonds) so would explain the 'undeniable strong connection' on your part. And your Moon triggers her 4th (deep emotional bonds), so this deep connection definitely goes both ways. In that sense, the relationship looks very promising.

Personal Catalyst

At first sight, the Sun Gemini/Leo rising may find you rather boring and lacking energy. But after getting to know you better, when the Moons come into play, there's definitely something exciting going on between the Scorpio Moon and the Sagittarius Moon.

Her Moon triggers your 12th (spiritual bonds) so would explain the 'undeniable strong connection' on your part. And your Moon triggers her 4th (deep emotional bonds), so this deep connection definitely goes both ways. In that sense, the relationship looks very promising.

Hello, thank you for response! :) Actually, her Moon is in my 11th house, and my Moon in her 3rd house. Less mystical and homey, I would say.

How this changes things?

(I tried putting our synastry chart, but the link doesnt last long for some reason, that's why I put our natal charts)

Last edited:

muchacho

Hello, thank you for response! :) Actually, her Moon is in my 11th house, and my Moon in her 3rd house. Less mystical and homey, I would say.

How this changes things?

(I tried putting our synastry chart, but the link doesnt last long for some reason, that's why I put our natal charts)
Ah, I should have mentioned that I always use whole sign houses when looking at charts. And so since she is Leo rising, that makes Leo her 1st house and Scorpio her 4th house. And since your Moon is in Scorpio, you then trigger her 4th. In your chart, Capricorn is your 1st and so Sagittarius is your 12th and since her Moon is in Sagittarius this means she triggers your 12th.

Personal Catalyst

Ah, I should have mentioned that I always use whole sign houses when looking at charts. And so since she is Leo rising, that makes Leo her 1st house and Scorpio her 4th house. And since your Moon is in Scorpio, you then trigger her 4th. In your chart, Capricorn is your 1st and so Sagittarius is your 12th and since her Moon is in Sagittarius this means she triggers your 12th.

Oh, you should have haha!:) I am starting to like the whole house system more, my Sun and Mercury are at the 9th house by it's calculations :D

Often, I think that my Scorpio Moon can't really embrace whole essence of the Sagittarius Moon, and she as well can't embrace mine. But, the good thing is, we try. She is Gem and I am Virgo and as we both like to talk, communication is very important to us. And we can talk to each other like noone - I realised that whenever we talk with one another, we share a bit of our soul, something that we didnt know about each other before. And the reason of me posting this chart here is because I dont experience this a lot. This, almost obsession, amazing connection. We are so different, but we get along so well. She influenced my life a lot.

What do you think, what aspect makes this soul connection (Besides the placement of our Moons you mentioned before)? Could it be my Pluto conjuncting her Moon, or perhaps her NN conjuncting my Venus?

muchacho

Oh, you should have haha!:) I am starting to like the whole house system more, my Sun and Mercury are at the 9th house by it's calculations :D

Often, I think that my Scorpio Moon can't really embrace whole essence of the Sagittarius Moon, and she as well can't embrace mine. But, the good thing is, we try. She is Gem and I am Virgo and as we both like to talk, communication is very important to us. And we can talk to each other like noone - I realised that whenever we talk with one another, we share a bit of our soul, something that we didnt know about each other before. And the reason of me posting this chart here is because I dont experience this a lot. This, almost obsession, amazing connection. We are so different, but we get along so well. She influenced my life a lot.

What do you think, what aspect makes this soul connection (Besides the placement of our Moons you mentioned before)? Could it be my Pluto conjuncting her Moon, or perhaps her NN conjuncting my Venus?
Yes, Scorpio and Sagittarius are not compatible at all. The things that annoy Scorpios most are Sagittarius traits and the things that Sagittarius annoys most are Scorpio traits - because its so foreign. The flip side of this is, it's also very much alluring - because it is so foreign. So you have to somehow work on it. Understanding how the other is wired is the first big step.