View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookeashley View Post
WOW.
I actually am a very creative person. I started writing science fiction when I was 13. It's something I always wanted to persue but I was told not to because there is no financial security in the writers field. I'm entering 3rd year of college, writing it is!
I appreciate you taking the time to read my chart, you were very insightful.
Well now, just because you have what it takes to be a great writer doesn't mean you'll be rich or ever even be able to make a living at it. I don't see much regarding finances in your chart. However Pluto is in your 2nd house, house of wealth. This could make you feel as though you're continuously on the verge of financial destitution, even if its not even close to reality, especially with Pluto in Scorpio.

That being said, you have a lot of Saturnian/capricorn energy in your chart. You may need to save every dime you have, but I'm confident you won't ever end up homeless. Also, Jupiter will bring you good luck. You might be surprised. I think what is most important is that you follow your charts path. Maybe you can use some of that Neptune Uranus energy to think of a novel way to make pay the bills while you await your big break.

I'm still thinking about your Pluto question. I'll get back to you on that.