new vacancy

ersa

H i everyone,

as i wrote in the past in forum ,i had a job that finished in december.it was like a program with a duration of 5 months only,i am not fired.
Now for the same job will be a new vancancy.
the question is how many possibilities to choose me again???
thank u

ersa

and this is the chart....

Attachments

• VACANCY.jpg
    VACANCY.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 45

rafaella

any help please???

I'm sorry, not looking like a good possibility, there is no aspect between you Sun and Venus. There is though collection of light, so maybe someone will try help you, Mars collects the light of Venus and Sun, of course Sun aspects Saturn first....Moon trines Saturn, and Venus and Sun ruled by Saturn.

To me all this looks like you need to talk to your employers, negotiate with them... don't just passively sit and wait for them to give the job to someone else. Take action. Moon is in 12th and isolated. Sun is in fall, pretty weak. Saturn's reception towards Sun is not there, so they may not want to hire you, but the aspect suggests a possibility. Both your significators applying to Saturn, so you need to take charge, you are represented by the faster planets.

Best of luck!

ersa

thank u rafaella

i will talk to them to help me.
i had made an horary for this job before,....now i find it..
i know that in horary you should not make all the time charts...
this first chart shows the same outcome??

tikana

this forum is not get a free reading ... it is for learning purposes
maybe you should learn horary so you wouldnt be depended on us

ersa

hello rafaella,

thank u...!!!!
yes its the same job,it finishes typically at the end of august but i can renew contract after this date..lot of potential.
no i did not negotiate ..but as u wrote''here is though collection of light, so maybe someone will try help you, Mars collects the light of Venus and Sun''

thank u very much!!!!