Last Chart

Mark12392

My apologizes for creating lots of threads. I have become addicted to Vedic Astrology within the last few months. If I had the chance, I would get a full consultation.

I recently found another Vedic Chart that uses a different calculation. This one uses Tropical Rasis with Sidereal Nakshatras. I'm comparing this one from vaultfoheavens to astrosage (to see which one sounds more accurate to me) Can anyone interpret this?

Attachments

• Vedic Update 2 D1 D2 D7 D9 D10.jpg
    Vedic Update 2 D1 D2 D7 D9 D10.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 14

Crystalpages

Mr. Mark (if you are still around, on this forum!),

I do not recall or perhaps did not come across your numerous threads for which you sound a bit apologetic, perhaps needlessly! :)

If threads and questions stop coming and getting voiced, this forum like many others would die or simply exist silently as many other mummified forums readily visible on internet! :)

Sorry for the somewhat macabre imagery but had to say it!

You sound truly besotted by astrology and indeed it can be 'addicting' in a positive way, I hope!

Getting a full consultation is not the answer! You will only feel satiated if you begin learning astrology, and I suppose by exploring and asking questions, your learning perhaps has already begun?

Jyotish is rife with diversities of opinions and perspectives and such is Her kindness that no matter what approach one takes, She gives answers if the seeker is sincere!

This is why there are so many ayanamshas and this or that parameter that have been and still are in vogue that give different charts, or definitely finer vargas, folks have experienced success in their deciphering and even predicting correctly.

It is not just intuition, though it may lie beneath the technical framework. Maybe we use the *logic-based* (though not entirely logical!) mercurial framework which then triggers a deeper innersense that sometimes directs one softly, almost imperceptibly, towards a certain technique, a certain aspect in the charts, that clinches the answer in a case by case fashion.

Some brave folks have been recently trying to apply jyotish principles to a chart erected by tropical zodiac. We are essentially seeing a vast ayanamsha shift of about 22-23 degrees from the mainstream which had been more conservatively confined within an ORB of about 2 degrees or so!

I am now thinking of the followers of Lahiri, Raman, Krishnamurthy, Fagan, Dabke, and even Usha-Shashi who I believe was the extremist amongst the Ayanamsha pioneers and explorers but who were still closer to the TRUE sidereal zodiac (wherever that is!) and far from the Tropical!

In our fairly conventional jyotish forum (this one) where even predominantly tropical astrologers use more conventional sidereal zodiacs when using Jyotish, you may not find the answers you are seeking about Tropical-Jyotish! And, perhaps the individuals behind this site you mentioned might have the answer, assuming that they had first learned jyotish the conventional way, using the conventional sidereal zodiac, like we do, but remained dissatisfied with what they produced and experienced and hence sought the tropical zodiac and hopefully found peace within themselves and meaningfulness insofar as astrology is concerned!

The very basic theme underlying jyotish seems to be, for many things, Munde munde mati bhinna!

Love and Light and Reality!

Rohiniranjan

Last edited:

Mark12392

Mr. Mark (if you are still around, on this forum!),

I do not recall or perhaps did not come across your numerous threads for which you sound a bit apologetic, perhaps needlessly! :)

If threads and questions stop coming and getting voiced, this forum like many others would die or simply exist silently as many other mummified forums readily visible on internet! :)

Sorry for the somewhat macabre imagery but had to say it!

You sound truly besotted by astrology and indeed it can be 'addicting' in a positive way, I hope!

True. Vedic Astrology gave me an overall better understanding of the universe. I find it addicting in a positive way. :)

Getting a full consultation is not the answer! You will only feel satiated if you begin learning astrology, and I suppose by exploring and asking questions, your learning perhaps has already begun?
I know the basics, however I still have a long ways to go! I found Vedic Astrology to be more vast and accurate than tropical in many ways, which is why you see me in this section of the site more often.

Jyotish is rife with diversities of opinions and perspectives and such is Her kindness that no matter what approach one takes, She gives answers if the seeker is sincere!

This is why there are so many ayanamshas and this or that parameter that have been and still are in vogue that give different charts, or definitely finer vargas, folks have experienced success in their deciphering and even predicting correctly.

It is not just intuition, though it may lie beneath the technical framework. Maybe we use the *logic-based* (though not entirely logical!) mercurial framework which then triggers a deeper innersense that sometimes directs one softly, almost imperceptibly, towards a certain technique, a certain aspect in the charts, that clinches the answer in a case by case fashion.

Some brave folks have been recently trying to apply jyotish principles to a chart erected by tropical zodiac. We are essentially seeing a vast ayanamsha shift of about 22-23 degrees from the mainstream which had been more conservatively confined within an ORB of about 2 degrees or so!

I am now thinking of the followers of Lahiri, Raman, Krishnamurthy, Fagan, Dabke, and even Usha-Shashi who I believe was the extremist amongst the Ayanamsha pioneers and explorers but who were still closer to the TRUE sidereal zodiac (wherever that is!) and far from the Tropical!

In our fairly conventional jyotish forum (this one) where even predominantly tropical astrologers use more conventional sidereal zodiacs when using Jyotish, you may not find the answers you are seeking about Tropical-Jyotish! And, perhaps the individuals behind this site you mentioned might have the answer, assuming that they had first learned jyotish the conventional way, using the conventional sidereal zodiac, like we do, but remained dissatisfied with what they produced and experienced and hence sought the tropical zodiac and hopefully found peace within themselves and meaningfulness insofar as astrology is concerned!

The very basic theme underlying jyotish seems to be, for many things, Munde munde mati bhinna!

Love and Light and Reality!

Rohiniranjan
This clears a lot of confusion between the tropical and sidereal zodiac I've recently encountered. Yet when I look at the planetary placements, conjunctions and aspects, both charts sound like me! Even though I'm a little more lenient towards the conventional sidereal zodiac. It's a mystery. :rolleyes:

Crystalpages

The supercomputer that Mother Nature placed between our ears, and which is connected to a Network of Servers and nodes and switching-points and God alone knows which databanks, whether in the full awareness of the Supercomputer or its *user*, has one basic attribute! It has an innate ability to seek patterns and through pattern-identifications and pattern-matchings, it allows the User to execute the many programs within, some of which do get updated and upgraded, always by automatic downloads as we progress through our lives.

We respond to signals, a few of which are omens (nimittas) of all kind, from subtle to physical, but all really spiritual!

My sense of the worldly reality that surrounds us and within is that it is not black or white, when it comes to divination and divinatory crafts, including Jyotish or perhaps tropical astrology too. Lately, there seems to be growing a drive to reduce divinatory crafts into nicely packaged, clear cut process diagrams and SOPs and lists of rules which can be fed into a computer and BINGO out pours the reading. We all know how unsatisfactory that approach can be! And how unsuccessful, and not from any lack of trying ;-)

So, if your supercomputer is seeing meaningful patterns through tropical and sidereal zodiacs and the information is useful, why fight it, Sir?? :)

If the supercomputer through its many connections as stated above can derive meaningful information from the lay of cards, or yarrow sticks or the movements of a pendulum or images and imageries 'projected' on to a sphere of crystal or in the lines of the palm or x number of other modalities, rather than seeing these as mutually exclusive, I see no harm in using these as the many software packages that are loaded in the supercomputer, which allows opening more than one window at a time and even allows useful cross-talk (a bane of electronics but a boon in current context, if you catch my drift! ;-)). Compared to that sidereal vs tropical in the hands of those proficient in both, and many are, are a blessing and not a barrier!

Of course, many might choose to disagree, which is fine too. Variety (Diversity?) is the Spice of Life!!

Love and Light and Reality,

Rohiniranjan