The Stellium Generation

Kitchy

Banned
Following their purpose and passion.

If you are Cap Stellium - with video or story of success or path to it (as you define it. Please post about something that you find encouraging in yourself or those you know.

Your colleagues need your encouragement....

Long arduous struggles and upsets and effort with inspiration provided to get you through the day kind of stuff.

Teachers amidst students in the Cap Stellium.

Say it loud and proud if you have something to show the world for all your hard work - before, during and on-going. Offer up the same or similar in how you believe that where you are heading is where you want to be.

xoxo

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The Capricorn stellium convergence of Feb 1962 should be a quite powerful generation. Barack Obama born in Aug 1961 shouldn't count, but what if he was baptized as a 6-month old around the time? His father from Kenya was Muslim, but could be his White American mother's church. Obama was a powerful and pop cultural figure, his first campaign in 2008 saw a sharp rise in voter turnout including 20-somethings and college students, since the US typically has 50% voter turnout in recent presidential elections. I don't believe there's a third antichrist said to be born under the Capricorn stellium convergence (esp. Feb 5th, 1962)...unless someone hadn't announce to the world they were...yet. And I seriously doubt it's Ronald Wilson Reagan (6 letters of each name...666) who would turned 51 that week, did he had a freemasonry ritual to give him power?

Kitchy

Banned
The Capricorn stellium convergence of Feb 1962 should be a quite powerful generation. Barack Obama born in Aug 1961 shouldn't count, but what if he was baptized as a 6-month old around the time? His father from Kenya was Muslim, but could be his White American mother's church. Obama was a powerful and pop cultural figure, his first campaign in 2008 saw a sharp rise in voter turnout including 20-somethings and college students, since the US typically has 50% voter turnout in recent presidential elections. I don't believe there's a third antichrist said to be born under the Capricorn stellium convergence (esp. Feb 5th, 1962)...unless someone hadn't announce to the world they were...yet. And I seriously doubt it's Ronald Wilson Reagan (6 letters of each name...666) who would turned 51 that week, did he had a freemasonry ritual to give him power?

cap -

that 62 stellium was aquarius - garth brooks, axl rose, others. i'm talking about the cap stellium of 89. i can see where you are confused - because aquarius and cap are often mixed up and mislabeled - but they generally have the same mojo - these two stelliums.

'get out of the way" or "show me the way"

Azif

I´m from 89´. Never heard of this Cap stellium subject until now. I have Sat 8 cap 27 38 r, Ur 1 cap 54 8 r and Nep 10 cap 12 8r. All retrograde. Solar sign is Leo. Sun, merc and mars there. Asc 1 lib 40. Mc 1 can 56. Jup 0 can 41 36, pretty much aligned with MC.
Am I part of this Cap stellium generation (sounds great name for a pop band :) )? Thanks

Kitchy

Banned
Azif -

The Stellium of Capricorn in 1989 was a monumental period in history - and the combination of saturn uranus neptune all in sextile to Pluto is why there are books written about this very subject.

There are a few of these threads going around - I might just as well have added this thread to one of them, but I opted for this mundane section because we have a world of people represented here (literally) and I thought it would be interesting to get the different perspectives of stellium success stories.

Feel free to share any personal stories or even anecdotal stories about others you know from this group.

Azif

Azif -

The Stellium of Capricorn in 1989 was a monumental period in history - and the combination of saturn uranus neptune all in sextile to Pluto is why there are books written about this very subject.

There are a few of these threads going around - I might just as well have added this thread to one of them, but I opted for this mundane section because we have a world of people represented here (literally) and I thought it would be interesting to get the different perspectives of stellium success stories.

Feel free to share any personal stories or even anecdotal stories about others you know from this group.

Thanks Kitchy. I really have to search and read some of those books. I know (through other arts than Astrology) will happen to me very soon and will be deep.
In this moment I´m not in the mood for sharing some stories but will eventually do it soon.

SirHorns

This is college kid video from 2012 in So. Cal - CSULB Jazz Studies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXP-7Do8uy4

If you are Cap Stellium - with video - please post here.

long arduous struggles and effort with inspiration provided to get you through the day.

6:25 in video is the crowning moment to the plodding.

Say it loud and proud if you have something to show the world for all your hard work - before, during and on-going. Offer up the same or similar in how you believe that where you are heading is where you want to be.

xoxo

Clear this up for me, please?
You want people with the 89-93 Cap Stellium to post videos they've made?
Or just want us to cheer-lead for each other as we try to make it in life...
OR are you addressing Cap Stelliums from other time periods/years to do something?

Kitchy

Banned
Clear this up for me, please?
You want people with the 89-93 Cap Stellium to post videos they've made?
Or just want us to cheer-lead for each other as we try to make it in life...
OR are you addressing Cap Stelliums from other time periods/years to do something?

I'm thinking of the 88-90 cap stellium folks, SH. I've read a lot on these forums from this particular group - seen many that have doubts and questions about their direction in life - from what I've mostly seen here, hasn't been super encouraging or promising.

So, I thought it would be good for encouragement for these cap stellium folks, or folks who know them, to show others - their peers - show/tell how they found their direction within the rigidly loose confines of that saturn/uranus/nep cap powerhouse.

In other words - How have you made it work for you successfully?

If it's a video, a story told, a life-experience, whatever, as to how you've made it in life - how you have found success (defined by you)....or how you are still in search of it with direction....

Bunraku

Hey Kitchy, how do you define a stellium in your terms? Everyone has something to say about it, but what’s yours? Just wondering!

Kitchy

Banned
Bun & CS & Sir Horns - I wasn't clear.

I am very specific, tho - Saturn Uranus & Neptune in Cap aligned in conjunction aspect. Added to that - all three planets in orb of sextile to Pluto in Scorpio. Very specific period of time late '88 to early '90

Subtext: Saturn in Rulership, Pluto in Rulership.

What planet (s) running the show and how they run it - with this particular group.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

My Neptune escaped (Ha, get it) into Cap, but My Urnua/Saturn are still conjunct in H9 Sag which sextiles Pluto Moon in 8 Scorpio.

I like this more than the three being together Neptune isn't cramping my game all the time with the other pairs.

Dubyadude1986

I think that Saturn and Uranus are great for planning sudden acts of positive and negative acts.

Determination is a way of life with these in Sag. I think that it is imperative to demonstrate that you mean business, whether you will be taking over as the voice of unity during a crisis, or rising above the occasion to silence nay-sayers.

It's about rising to the occasion and proving otherwise at a time of ones choosing, which is usually based on when the getting is good.

A good example is when people doubt people and the person that was doubted says hold my beer and goes out in does it, comes back, and asks where their beer went.

As far as I am concerned, these two planets are very friendly towards one another. Uranus appreciates the discipline to affect change and Saturn appreciates sacrificing the status-quo to affect change, as Saturn realizes there is a cost.

What Uranus does unconventionally, Saturn doesn't have to restrict later, sometimes.

And there is nothing wrong with Neptune, but I think of it as Venesian and it is without a doubt the odd one out of this trio.

Last edited:

Kscar

xoxo

Nothing too encouraging. I have survived things that would have crushed others, driven them mad. All I can say is stiffen/find that backbone and rise above, don't let others have a say in your life. Stay true and your "fate" might just find you. "Do no harm, take no sh*t"

cap -

that 62 stellium was aquarius - garth brooks, axl rose, others. i'm talking about the cap stellium of 89. i can see where you are confused - because aquarius and cap are often mixed up and mislabeled - but they generally have the same mojo - these two stelliums.

'get out of the way" or "show me the way"

My mom is part of that one, she falls in the Get out of my way, while I show myself and you. Generally laid back though. She has stepped up when others have backed down.
-
Sat, Ura, and Nep on the wide side. Currently Pluto has been/is transiting there. DC tossed in for h*ll. Someone close has his sun in the mix. That topic is another day.. Maybe, idk yet... Here's a tid bit.

Quite a few of my childhood friends are successful in the worlds eyes, but they themselves feel it's too mundane/routine, they have passions they wish to follow, but "money is what makes the world go round" so they end up "trapped in the vicious loop of conformity within a broken system." I feel that sentiment. I hate how everything is, with borders and this apparent ownership of the earth by governments... All these divisions like race, gender, political views, religion, ect. the world is wrong with us as a species.. work together, something so freaking simple, yet so friggin hard to grasp.

(the letter 'I' annoys me, but saying "me like, or me do is more annoying.")

I'm in mid April of 89, I don't rush in, I observe, and grow fond of things slowly. Like this forum, and all of you. I will never claim to know more then I do, My issue, is actually putting my opinion out there if not comfortable. I get to know the energies. (I really don't like divulging things without some level of "comfort" I suppose, hence the bleeding effect at the moment.)

I invest in the strange, and where there is genuine need. I have stories in regards to this topic, remembering things is sometimes hard... I block out so much, so often.. I also jumble things, type words in the wrong order, A LOT.

I steered my life in the WRONG direction(I ran from my problems, when I should have tackled them at full speed) in my early twenties(23ish Ven & Pluto transit on cap dc.). I've paid for it in full, Lost family, friends, homes, I am my own support. In my case, it's a literal gun put to the head, then asked "you afraid now". So in regards to that, there is a well deep inside us, and like they say, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. It's going to get tough, our years feel it on some level. Encouragement: When they call your name, step forward, not back. Don't shy away from the hardships that have/are/will come. Embrace them like a long lost friend. No one is gunna stand up for us, we make that choice, when we stand up for ourselves, we inspire others to do so, putting aside differences is where standing up together gets dicey.. There's my contribution for now. I know how that stellium shows in my peers(know personally, read charts for, or talked to in passing). its a make it or break deal no blurred lines, no fence or grey areas.

Experiences do differ. Hope this sheds some sort of light on something useful, My chart at face value doesn't tell the whole "easy" story.

(I also second guess myself, a lot, like this post, too personal, is it actually constructive, and relative to the topic, will it be taken the wrong way, don't have any personals there natally, unless vesta "count's" lol, transits suck 7/10 times.... F**k it, with me its either over think and never open my mouth, or I go with it and jolt/shock people. minimal grey area.)

This is soo jumbled, Oh well, here's a can of worms and the can opener. :whistling:

*On my walk home I had a creepy person encounter, maybe just under an hour ago, so I'm scatter brained. Dude was seriously creeper lvl 9. I'm always on some level of "edge" but this guy... gross vibes..

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
I think that Saturn and Uranus are great for planning sudden acts of positive and negative acts.

Determination is a way of life with these in Sag. I think that it is imperative to demonstrate that you mean business, whether you will be taking over as the voice of unity during a crisis, or rising above the occasion to silence nay-sayers.

It's about rising to the occasion and proving otherwise at a time of ones choosing, which is usually based on when the getting is good.

A good example is when people doubt people and the person that was doubted says hold my beer and goes out in does it, comes back, and asks where their beer went.

As far as I am concerned, these two planets are very friendly towards one another. Uranus appreciates the discipline to affect change and Saturn appreciates sacrificing the status-quo to affect change, as Saturn realizes there is a cost.

What Uranus does unconventionally, Saturn doesn't have to restrict later, sometimes.

And there is nothing wrong with Neptune, but I think of it as Venesian and it is without a doubt the odd one out of this trio.

Dub - I agree with your Saturn Uranus thoughts. The two work in unison, always for the better even if and when the better hurts like the worst road rash one's ever had.

This is the encouragement I find in this stellium group. Pluto in Scorpio gives the needed strength and pleasure in the pain to keep going.

What I've seen in the Cap stellium is a divide between the natives - the ones who are willing to accept the road rash of Uranus and Saturn, knowing that it will heal and better choices can be made - or those who wallow in the misery of the road rash and blame it on the rest of the world (Neptune).

The key promoter of either of these results is Pluto in such instances. Do you believe you want to live or do you believe you want to die? Neptune does no help other than to inspire Pluto in this particular stellium.

Kitchy

Banned
Nothing too encouraging. I have survived things that would have crushed others, driven them mad. All I can say is stiffen/find that backbone and rise above, don't let others have a say in your life. Stay true and your "fate" might just find you. "Do no harm, take no sh*t"

My mom is part of that one, she falls in the Get out of my way, while I show myself and you. Generally laid back though. She has stepped up when others have backed down.
-
Sat, Ura, and Nep on the wide side. Currently Pluto has been/is transiting there. DC tossed in for h*ll. Someone close has his sun in the mix. That topic is another day.. Maybe, idk yet... Here's a tid bit.

Quite a few of my childhood friends are successful in the worlds eyes, but they themselves feel it's too mundane/routine, they have passions they wish to follow, but "money is what makes the world go round" so they end up "trapped in the vicious loop of conformity within a broken system." I feel that sentiment. I hate how everything is, with borders and this apparent ownership of the earth by governments... All these divisions like race, gender, political views, religion, ect. the world is wrong with us as a species.. work together, something so freaking simple, yet so friggin hard to grasp.

(the letter 'I' annoys me, but saying "me like, or me do is more annoying.")

I'm in mid April of 89, I don't rush in, I observe, and grow fond of things slowly. Like this forum, and all of you. I will never claim to know more then I do, My issue, is actually putting my opinion out there if not comfortable. I get to know the energies. (I really don't like divulging things without some level of "comfort" I suppose, hence the bleeding effect at the moment.)

I invest in the strange, and where there is genuine need. I have stories in regards to this topic, remembering things is sometimes hard... I block out so much, so often.. I also jumble things, type words in the wrong order, A LOT.

I steered my life in the WRONG direction(I ran from my problems, when I should have tackled them at full speed) in my early twenties(23ish Ven & Pluto transit on cap dc.). I've paid for it in full, Lost family, friends, homes, I am my own support. In my case, it's a literal gun put to the head, then asked "you afraid now". So in regards to that, there is a well deep inside us, and like they say, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. It's going to get tough, our years feel it on some level. Encouragement: When they call your name, step forward, not back. Don't shy away from the hardships that have/are/will come. Embrace them like a long lost friend. No one is gunna stand up for us, we make that choice, when we stand up for ourselves, we inspire others to do so, putting aside differences is where standing up together gets dicey.. There's my contribution for now. I know how that stellium shows in my peers(know personally, read charts for, or talked to in passing). its a make it or break deal no blurred lines, no fence or grey areas.

Experiences do differ. Hope this sheds some sort of light on something useful, My chart at face value doesn't tell the whole "easy" story.

(I also second guess myself, a lot, like this post, too personal, is it actually constructive, and relative to the topic, will it be taken the wrong way, don't have any personals there natally, unless vesta "count's" lol, transits suck 7/10 times.... F**k it, with me its either over think and never open my mouth, or I go with it and jolt/shock people. minimal grey area.)

This is soo jumbled, Oh well, here's a can of worms and the can opener. :whistling:

*On my walk home I had a creepy person encounter, maybe just under an hour ago, so I'm scatter brained. Dude was seriously creeper lvl 9. I'm always on some level of "edge" but this guy... gross vibes..

Kscar - your post, to me, is profound, and very much tuned-into to what I believe to be the Cap Stellium's key brilliance and hope. You are likely born around the same time as my son - He is 4/12/89 - and in true objectivity - I have seen a kid who was once bullied for being chubby in middle school, a kid who had a deranged addicted mom for several years (me) and an outlook on life that "no one else is going to do this for me". While he was in college, on scholarships but still needing money to live in L.A. area, he was working: teaching music, hiring onto music gigs, doing anything and everything to succeed in that "hustle" that Dub has pinned on his signature.

While my son's colleagues at school were driving around in new Toyotas purchased by their parents, he was taking busses, walking and riding his bike to get to the places he needed to be in order to get the cash and education that he needed to "be him" - always an outward look forward. When his friends too jobs in family businesses after college, essentially putting their music/art aside for moolah, he was hustling working gigs and eating power bars and top ramen for sustenance.

Somewhere in that particular time and space - the stellium youth caved or overcame. Not many in-betweens.

Your words about "not remembering" struck me - my son is the same - when I remind him about all of the hardships that we/he endured in his life, he says things like "I don't remember that stuff. I don't care about the past". It breaks my heart, but strengthens me to know that it hasn't broken him. That's how Neptune can work with Pluto in your/his situation.

And, hey, to all - I may very well get axed from here soon, so I hope that anyone of you who is willing to carry on this thread - for your own, your generations own astrological and human purposes, will do so.

It is important to remember - all of you late 80's early 90's "kids" (don't take offence - I'm speaking as a mom of one of you in this sense) - you kids came up in a time of miami vice, trickle down, MTV and the dismantling of many communist "my way or the highway" countries - a time where chinese students stood up in communist china and were plowed down, and a time when wars were to be an enduring part of your future in this world - starting with the Gulf War and the Soviets and American's attempted in Afghanistan, and all subsequent upheavals - which all turned upon the world at the time in ways that we see now. In the baltic region - the hotpot was brewing and mother's in '93 or so were handing their babies and toddlers onto trucks leaving town with strangers just so they would be able to live.

How can a child born during this time not have some serious psychic pain from all of the energy around them?

You are not born of the world most of us have known. Of course there will be indecision, uncertainty.

Otherwise, I'll just chime in when there are posts - because this really is about all of you, special souls born at such a raucous time - whom I have all the hope in the world for.

Last edited:

Kscar

Kscar - your post, to me, is profound, and very much tuned-into to what I believe to be the Cap Stellium's key brilliance and hope. You are likely born around the same time as my son - He is 4/12/89 - and in true objectivity - I have seen a kid who was once bullied for being chubby in middle school, a kid who had a deranged addicted mom for several years (me) and an outlook on life that "no one else is going to do this for me". While he was in college, on scholarships but still needing money to live in L.A. area, he was working: teaching music, hiring onto music gigs, doing anything and everything to succeed in that "hustle" that Dub has pinned on his signature.

While my son's colleagues at school were driving around in new Toyotas purchased by their parents, he was taking busses, walking and riding his bike to get to the places he needed to be in order to get the cash and education that he needed to "be him" - always an outward look forward. When his friends too jobs in family businesses after college, essentially putting their music/art aside for moolah, he was hustling working gigs and eating power bars and top ramen for sustenance.

Somewhere in that particular time and space - the stellium youth caved or overcame. Not many in-betweens.

Your words about "not remembering" struck me - my son is the same - when I remind him about all of the hardships that we/he endured in his life, he says things like "I don't remember that stuff. I don't care about the past". It breaks my heart, but strengthens me to know that it hasn't broken him. That's how Neptune can work with Pluto in your/his situation.

Tax day, 4-15. I don't remember much about school... just the soundtracks to the neighborhoods I came up in. One was peaceful, calm, respectable. The other.. nothing of the sort.

My mom was my guardian angel in so many ways, but due to her constantly working in my first 7 years, she couldn't protect me from everything. My father was a drunk, and bailed on us when my little brother was on the way, born premature at 7.5 months, due to my father bringing a four month pregnant woman home to my mom. Ect and so forth. My older brother was jealous or something, seven years as an only child does that to a kid. All through my first 11 years not only did he try to kill himself, with a phone cord ect, He tried to suffocate me, push me down stairs blah blah. He's also the one that put a gun to my head, due to my 'no fear' composure. (Hence why I didn't care for the 'easy flow' idea in a different thread. No harm, no foul man)

Any way theres some of my skeletons, maybe it'll help some of the others who may of had a hard time realize they are not the only ones. I'm only airing this, so everyone can try to grasp why I have a hard time relating to others. I've also paid for my mouth, I played silent for so long, it's as easy as breathing, to talk is to drown. Bodily I'm 27, mentally I've already experienced my Uranus return. Once you hit rock bottom, the ONLY way is up.

And, hey, to all - I may very well get axed from here soon, so I hope that anyone of you who is willing to carry on this thread - for your own, your generations own astrological and human purposes, will do so.

It is important to remember - all of you late 80's early 90's "kids" (don't take offence - I'm speaking as a mom of one of you in this sense) - you kids came up in a time of miami vice, trickle down, MTV and the dismantling of many communist "my way or the highway" countries - a time where chinese students stood up in communist china and were plowed down, and a time when wars were to be an enduring part of your future in this world - starting with the Gulf War and the Soviets and American's attempted in Afghanistan, and all subsequent upheavals - which all turned upon the world at the time in ways that we see now. In the baltic region - the hotpot was brewing and mother's in '93 or so were handing their babies and toddlers onto trucks leaving town with strangers just so they would be able to live.

How can a child born during this time not have some serious psychic pain from all of the energy around them?

You are not born of the world most of us have known. Of course there will be indecision, uncertainty.

Otherwise, I'll just chime in when there are posts - because this really is about all of you, special souls born at such a raucous time - whom I have all the hope in the world for.

Couldn't have put it better. We can all 'trail blaze' together for a change. how about that notion?

I, personally look forward to your 'chiming in'.
(Serious hesitation on this one...)

Kscar

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
The composer of this song has moon in cancer in 7th - opposing his saturn-uranus-neptune stellium in 1st and both of some squaring his sun venus in 4th

The cardinal action of might over matter and mother is a wonderful thing to behold.

Knowing the beauty and graces of a butterfly and/or a liar is nothing more than knowing oneself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_OvqI59wvE