The Key of Mysteries

Opal

Premium Member
Azoth

https://gnosticteachings.org/courses/alchemy/3363-the-secret-of-azoth.html

noun mercury, regarded by alchemists as the assumed first principle of all metals.
the universal remedy of Paracelsus.

Origin of azoth

1470–80; ≪ Arabic az zā'ūq the quicksilver

Etymology

From Andalusian Arabic الزُّوق‎ (az-zūq), from Arabic الزَّاوُوق‎ (az-zāwūq, “quicksilver”).
Pronunciation

Noun

azoth (uncountable)

1. (alchemy) The first principle of metals, that is, mercury, which was formerly supposed to exist in all metals, and to be extractable from them.
  2. The universal remedy of Paracelsus.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Arche

Strong's #746: arche (pronounced ar-khay')

from 756; (properly abstract) a commencement, or (concretely) chief (in various applications of order, time, place, or rank):--beginning, corner, (at the, the) first (estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule.

Thayer's Greek Lexicon:

̓́

archē

1) beginning, origin
2) the person or thing that commences, the first person or thing in a series, the leader
3) that by which anything begins to be, the origin, the active cause
4) the extremity of a thing

4a) of the corners of a sail

5) the first place, principality, rule, magistracy

5a) of angels and demons
Part of Speech: noun feminine

-------

This site mentions it is used 58 times in the Bible.

But I can’t find them. I will check my concordance when I get home.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Looks like Saturn as Hyle, the realm of Matter; Mercury on the right, Azoth, alchemy; and, Archee, or Arche, the Activating Principle. Since the top figure appears to be female, I would suggest the fierce, warrior version of Venus, ancient Sumerian Inanna/Ishtar, "Queen of the Heavens" as the Morning-star.

I like this interpretation because, in the Modality-Element "12/12" pattern I recognized (which includes both the Ascendant and Age-indicator as Sign-rulers, along with the three Outermosts), Venus is Regulating-ruler of Saturn and Motivating-ruler of Mercury.

Coming to mind to me, the trinity.

Funny, it would seem, Arche is given a higher position and standing. And it is feminine, of nature.

david starling

Coming to mind to me, the trinity.

Funny, it would seem, Arche is given a higher position and standing. And it is feminine, of nature.

As Venus Morning-star (again, ancient Sumerian, the original version, Ishtar), it would be in line with Venus as Queen of the Heavens, and the saying, "Love conquers all".

Last edited:

david starling

Is there a visual for this?

I'm blaming my North Node in Gemini pulling me away from my South Node in Sagittarius. Much easier now expressing everything in thought. In my younger days, I was all about visuals. I'll try to do something about it.

A necklace of triangles.

Opal

Premium Member
I'm blaming my North Node in Gemini pulling me away from my South Node in Sagittarius. Much easier now expressing everything in thought. In my younger days, I was all about visuals. I'll try to do something about it.

A necklace of triangles.

I can almost picture it!:biggrin:

Don't worry David, I think I can see it.

CapAquaPis

After reading this thread, I understand the secret code, the "key of mysteries".

2=B=Bull=Taurus=Venus (also Libra)/Moon (Cancer's ruler), 5=E=Eagle=Scorpio=Mars (also Aries)/Uranus (It could be Nibiru), 8=H=Human=Aquarius=Saturn (also capricorn)/Jupiter (Sagittarius' and Pisces' planets) and 11=L=Lion=Leo=Sun/Mercury (Gemini's and Virgo's planets).

I mentioned the hypothetical "invisible planet" Nibiru, also known as "the eye of God" in ancient Sumerian legends, I'm certain this is the planet Uranus.

12 zodiac signs (constellations)+10 "planets" (7, adding our closest star, our only natural satellite, a dwarf planet)=22 (like 23 and 24, mystical numbers).

And should I add the "gate of god" (Ophiuchus) and the "gate of man" (Orion).

Finally, the esoteric constellation Draco or the dragon surrounding in the north astronomical pole (Ursa Minor with its' brightest star Polaris), or the astrological degrees "parazodiac" between Virgo and Libra...and the star Tau Ceti in the constellation Cetus, another "parazodiac" between the zodiac constellations Pisces (the end of the astrological year) and Aries (to re/begin) with its planet theorized to have an extraterrestrial "humanoid" civilization. (the Annunaki?)

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
After reading this thread, I understand the secret code, the "key of mysteries".

2=B=Bull=Taurus=Venus (also Libra)/Moon (Cancer's ruler), 5=E=Eagle=Scorpio=Mars (also Aries)/Uranus (It could be Nibiru), 8=H=Human=Aquarius=Saturn (also capricorn)/Jupiter (Sagittarius' and Pisces' planets) and 11=L=Lion=Leo=Sun/Mercury (Gemini's and Virgo's planets).

I mentioned the hypothetical "invisible planet" Nibiru, also known as "the eye of God" in ancient Sumerian legends, I'm certain this is the planet Uranus.

12 zodiac signs (constellations)+10 "planets" (7, adding our closest star, our only natural satellite, a dwarf planet)=22 (like 23 and 24, mystical numbers).

Finally, the esoteric constellation Draco or the dragon surrounding in the north astronomical pole (Ursa Minor with its' brightest star Polaris), or the astrological degrees "parazodiac" between Virgo and Libra...and the star Tau Ceti in the constellation Cetus, another "parazodiac" between the zodiac constellations Pisces (the end of the astrological year) and Aries (to re/begin) with its planet theorized to have an extraterrestrial "humanoid" civilization. (the Annunaki?)

I will be back to answer this in about an hour.

Opal

Premium Member
Thanks Opal. I try not to get swept up in decoding because what’s the chance I’ll be able to make sense of the answers, or won’t overheat my brain vs my body trying to figure it out.

You have an interest. What's the chance that as part of a friendly team, you might say something that surprises you, or that makes another think of something, that they would not of thought of if you had not been here to add your thoughts.

That is what I think the forum should be used for. Not for bickering and posturing. You give encouragement. That my dear, is a commodity. I like hearing your friendly tone.

Like which alien is suddenly going to admit me into his secret society just because I know how to say hello in his language.

Maybe it’s just “there are patterns (or God) larger than us, and we have identified some pointers to our smallness / vastness...?
The discussion is interesting though and I trust you guys are pretty good at following threads through arcane information without getting lost, which is why I asked originally.

I will be back shortly

Opal

Premium Member
Thanks Opal. I try not to get swept up in decoding because what’s the chance I’ll be able to make sense of the answers, or won’t overheat my brain vs my body trying to figure it out.

Like which alien is suddenly going to admit me into his secret society just because I know how to say hello in his language.

Well, you know, this is a public forum. And I welcome all languages, religions and all free thinking, considerate to other peoples opinions here.

That said, equally, I will run a tight ship and call out anyone that is being intentionally rude to anyone, or that strays totally from the thread.

I am interested in this subject, on this, the thread I started for this subject. I hope that anyone that has anything to add, more than the easily given sarcasm, feel free to add their opinion.

Maybe it’s just “there are patterns (or God) larger than us, and we have identified some pointers to our smallness / vastness...?
The discussion is interesting though and I trust you guys are pretty good at following threads through arcane information without getting lost, which is why I asked originally.

I am only human. I like some different stuff. I do not think of me being pretty good, I just find, that some people have shared interests. I just learned something yesterday. Petosiris has an interest in this subject. That is cool. I hope he feels free to return and add to the conversations.

david starling

Thanks Opal. I try not to get swept up in decoding because what’s the chance I’ll be able to make sense of the answers, or won’t overheat my brain vs my body trying to figure it out. Like which alien is suddenly going to admit me into his secret society just because I know how to say hello in his language.

Klatu Narada Nictu. :biggrin:

Opal

Premium Member

Hi Cap,

Well, I like the first three, good numerology, :biggrin: but, L is 3, but, I like your thought pattern!

Is Nibiru, one of Uranian astrology's hypothetical planets, I don't think so, a friend of mine used to be into it. So it's origin is different. I have heard of it, but I don't know a lot about it. That said, what do the Sumerian's say of "the eye of god" what is attributed to it, are they similar or the same as Uranus's domain?

Okay, I am confused. I see that, I think you are pointing out the pole stars, that change with the ages. but I am not sure how you are using the one of the keys to arrive at it.

blacksun?

Ive thought about it some and I figure the red spook underneath the wheel is maybe to be interpreted as the opposite of the Sphinx who is sitting here on top with the sword of discernment, namely if the Sphinx is the one who asks questions (I theorize she asks of everyone a different question but the answer is always the same) this figure might be the one who doesn't ask questions.

On top of the wheel is the law of contract, below it is, just, open space and the free-flowing sports of opportunism.

I think such spirits have had too numerous names to mention and to mention some of their names is probably not the wisest thing for me now or in general - magic is magic after all.

blacksun?

Ive thought about it some and I figure the red spook underneath the wheel is maybe to be interpreted as the opposite of the Sphinx who is sitting here on top with the sword of discernment, namely if the Sphinx is the one who asks questions (I theorize she asks of everyone a different question but the answer is always the same) this figure might be the one who doesn't ask questions.

On top of the wheel is the law of contract, below it is, just, open space and the free-flowing spirits of opportunism.

I think such spirits have had too numerous names to mention and to mention some of their names is probably not the wisest thing - as magic is a game of naming names at the right moment.

Opal

Premium Member

On top of the wheel is the law of contract, below it is, just, open space and the free-flowing sports of opportunism.

I think such spirits have had too numerous names to mention and to mention some of their names is probably not the wisest thing for me now or in general - magic is magic after all.

That is the good thing about writing. I have never heard of a portal being opened by just reading the words.