Donald Trump will be impeached.

JUPITERASC

Tom-Fitton-The-Obama-White-House-Were-Orchestrating-The-Clinton-Emails-Cover-up.jpg

While Loony Leftists are obsessed with silly nonsense, President Trump has just announced he will sign an Executive Order so Americans don't pay more for pharmaceuticals than any other country in the world. We subsidize those countries.

He realizes Congress is owned by Big Pharma so will do nothing, plus they are pontificating on TV with investigation after investigation, not interested in helping the constituents who elected them. "Here, zombies, look over here! Russia, Russia, Russia!"

Vote the Dems and RINOs out in 2020! Drain the Swamp!

Cold Fusion

While Loony Leftists are obsessed with silly nonsense, President Trump has just announced he will sign an Executive Order so Americans don't pay more for pharmaceuticals than any other country in the world. We subsidize those countries.

He realizes Congress is owned by Big Pharma so will do nothing, plus they are pontificating on TV with investigation after investigation, not interested in helping the constituents who elected them. "Here, zombies, look over here! Russia, Russia, Russia!"

Vote the Dems and RINOs out in 2020! Drain the Swamp!

Do you view Republicans as purely good and Democrats as purely evil?

Do you view Republicans as purely good and Democrats as purely evil?
Of course not. That's why I voted for Trump. He is an outsider. Most would have voted for him regardless of party. But it has been interesting to see the Demwits show their true colors. As a former Demwit myself, I had no idea. The scales have fallen from my eyes! :lol:

So there is hope for you. #WalkAway

david starling

It's actually a very unusual, third-Party situation. Trumpublicans are neither Democrats nor Republicans. That's why their use of the expression "RINO" is so disingenuous--that's what Trumpublicans are.
It's also a cult of personality, not seen in either of the two major Parties.

david starling

Just wonder how this thread will fare if Trump loses the next election.

He may cancel the Election itself, if he's sure he'll lose, or circumvent the results, all by Executive Order, based on a trumped up "emergency", and give himself a few more years as Commander-in-Chief. That's if the Military supports him on it.
That would give this thread even greater relevancy!

Last edited: