Donald Trump will be impeached.

On July 2 there is a total solar eclipse on AOC's Jupiter.

The July eclipse to her secondary progressed natal in D.C. may be more active. It is also the month that a lunar
eclipse is right on tRump's natal Saturn (115°43') on July 16 and he has a progressed New Moon (115°57') on
July 25. I don't think the combination bodes well for him.

It is July when I think the beginning of the end for tRump really starts. I think he will be gone in January 2020
(6 months later) when The Sun, Saturn, and Pluto conjunct the eclipse Moon and oppose the eclipse Sun and
his natal Saturn.

July is hot and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J91ti_MpdHA

AOC is a pretty bimbo. I can understand your crush on her. I find her hilarious myself although that voice of hers is very grating. Like a teenage babysitter.

You and mainstream propaganda media have been predicting 'the end of Trump' for years! It's no wonder most people don't believe in astrology.

Re: Donald Trump will be re-elected in a landslide

All the Trump campaign has to do is make commercials showing clips at this event and black voters will flock to him.
I defy anyone to watch these people tell their stories and not get a bit teary-eyed.

Mainstream media never shows Trump like this which is a shame because it might explain to their confused viewers why our president is so beloved by his supporters and why he will be re-elected with even more votes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9K8AEsVx6I&list=LLjlfHrUYoBeaIy_9zhu8MDA&index=2&t=0s

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Why did you try a right wing tactic of making something out to be something it is not?

My link to the song "Girl On Fire" was because of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.'s
meteoric political rise from a person recognized by only family and friends to one who is
now recognized around the world in less than a year. Media wise the woman is a 'girl
on fire' and it is because of her accomplishments, not her looks - unseating a ten-term
incumbent Congressman, (a prodigious accomplishment) being featured in media
articles and videos more than most members of Congress, incumbent or new, since
arriving in that body and to quite an extent because of right wing focus on her. But you
tried to twist my post into a sensual, therefore sexual, thing by posting that you
understood I had a crush on her because she is "pretty". I don't. Some of your noted,
shallow, 'alternative facts'.

My target date for tRump leaving office has been the same for 2 1/2 years and it is not
here yet. It may be 'in the park" close to the actual date as there are a slew of dates in
the last 3 weeks of January 2020 that are very negative for him. Another attempt to
twist the truth by not explaining about that fact regarding the date consistently
repeated in my forecast.

Thankfully, in less than a year, many of tRump's supporters will stop posting.

AOC is a pretty bimbo. I can understand your crush on her. I find her hilarious myself although that voice of hers is very grating. Like a teenage babysitter.

You and mainstream propaganda media have been predicting 'the end of Trump' for years! It's no wonder most people don't believe in astrology.

Ocasional-Cortex said the Republicans amended the Constitution to prevent FDR from running for a fifth term. FDR died in 1945. The 22nd Amendment was added in 1947.
:tongue:
She's a laugh a minute!

Former bartender AOC railed against dark money in politics and called for transparency.

The complaint also alleges that Ocasio-Cortez was the beneficiary of a “subsidy scheme” operated by Justice Democrats, Brand New Congress PAC and Brand New Congress LLC, which enabled her to campaign to “evade contribution limits” and receive “heavily subsidized services at well below market value.”

Backer told TheDCNF: “No matter how they try to frame their scheme, the activities of [Justice Democrats] PAC and [Ocasio-Cortez] for Congress resulted in coordinated expenditures millions of dollars beyond the contribution limits that they failed to properly report, violating contribution limits, disclaimer requirements, and reporting requirements.”

She's a real DemocRat all right. Do as Dems say, not as they do.

Oddity

A friend of mine, really good scientist, more leftist than you, was mortified when Trump quoted his work on windmills and the health problems they caused in a tweet, shortly after the election. Yes, this really happened!

Dunno about cancer-causing (seems unlikely), but they have caused other health problems for people living near them. Not to mention the environmental destruction necessary to build and set up a windmill.

This anti-alternative energy, fossil fuel-loving "President" says the sound of energy-producing windmills causes cancer!!!:andy:

david starling

A friend of mine, really good scientist, more leftist than you, was mortified when Trump quoted his work on windmills and the health problems they caused in a tweet, shortly after the election. Yes, this really happened!

Dunno about cancer-causing (seems unlikely), but they have caused other health problems for people living near them. Not to mention the environmental destruction necessary to build and set up a windmill.

"Seems unlikely"? That's putting it mildly! Did your friend put that idea in his head? I'm not a big fan of wind power myself, for the birds' sake, but I'm pretty sure that the noise problem can be resolved. The real irony for me is that I'm firmly convinced that petroleum fumes are the leading cause of lung cancer.

SunConjunctUranus

"Seems unlikely"? That's putting it mildly! Did your friend put that idea in his head? I'm not a big fan of wind power myself, for the birds' sake, but I'm pretty sure that the noise problem can be resolved. The real irony for me is that I'm firmly convinced that petroleum fumes are the leading cause of lung cancer.

ds,

what is "leftist"? may care to explain it! :biggrin:

R

david starling

ds,

what is "leftist"? may care to explain it! :biggrin:

R

The origin of the term is from pre-Revolutionary France, where the legislators on the actual, left SIDE of the parliamentary chamber were pro social equality and the overthrow of the ruling Monarchy, and those who sat on the right side supported the feudal order and the King's rulership.
[Am I correct, Dirius? :biggrin:]

SunConjunctUranus

The origin of the term is from pre-Revolutionary France, where the legislators on the actual, left SIDE of the parliamentary chamber were pro social equality and the overthrow of the ruling Monarchy, and those who sat on the right side supported the feudal order and the King's rulership.
[Am I correct, Dirius? :biggrin:]

ds,

How about the correlation between France Revolutionary and Codex Napoleon? [If you have something to say about it]

Thanks
R

david starling

ds,

How about the correlation between France Revolutionary and Codex Napoleon? [If you have something to say about it]

Thanks
R

Seems like they traded in the unpopular king for a popular dictator. The original Napoleonic Code gave women VERY few civil rights. But, at least it was a consistent body of laws instead of a patchwork of feudalistic and religious rules and regulations.

SunConjunctUranus

Seems like they traded in the unpopular king for a popular dictator. The original Napoleonic Code gave women VERY few civil rights. But, at least it was a consistent body of laws instead of a patchwork of feudalistic and religious rules and regulations.

ds,

Appricate it man! I hope you wouldn't be mind if I wish to expand it back from more "older era". Now, we know that the reference of Napoleon Codex is from Canonic Law further to the East which is from 6th Century CE in Byzantine Empire, known as Corpus Iuris Civilis. Can you please explaining the historical basis on how law swift from Byzantine Empire in Europe?

Thank you
R

david starling

ds,

Appricate it man! I hope you wouldn't be mind if I wish to expand it back from more "older era". Now, we know that the reference of Napoleon Codex is from Canonic Law further to the East which is from 6th Century CE in Byzantine Empire, known as Corpus Iuris Civilis. Can you please explaining the historical basis on how law swift from Byzantine Empire in Europe?

Thank you
R

Emperor Justinian created the secular body of law called Corpus Juris Civilis while he was attempting to restore the Roman Empire to its former grandeur. Emperor Napoleon must have felt some connection to Justinian, because he basically adopted his legal standards and disregarded all the religion-infused feudalistic laws that had occurred over the 1000+ years since.

unique_astrology

In fairness I have to post that my biwheel for AOC's progressed chart with the July 2 total solar eclipse had her chart progressed to the wrong day.

I have corrected it and it is such a mix. The eclipse is on her Jupiter but it is also opposite her progressed Saturn and Neptune with eclipse Saturn and Pluto on her progressed IC.

The first thought I had was not about AOC but about her mother.

Attachments

• AOC Prog TSE.jpg
    AOC Prog TSE.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Emperor Justinian created the secular body of law called Corpus Juris Civilis while he was attempting to restore the Roman Empire to its former grandeur. Emperor Napoleon must have felt some connection to Justinian, because he basically adopted his legal standards and disregarded all the religion-infused feudalistic laws that had occurred over the 1000+ years since.

he essential threw out Salic law which descended what was called Teutonic law but was actually Gothic law, which the Goths instituted when they took the reins of the disintegrating roman empire in the 5th century.

rahu