Did the nurse hit her?

tikana

9 days till I go up to get her out. I have a lot of attention on it so I think it will be OK. This happened a couple of months ago. I just asked now because that nurse showed up again and I was curious as what a horary chart would show. Nothing happened this time though. In the past this nurse would always give me a hard time just getting my sister on the phone but not this past time, she was even semi-polite.

Edit: I still believe my sister. I think the nurse hit her, I just do.

Yea...i agree..none of the planets on nurse side to disprove your belief.
If it was snth silly like I accidently hit her I didnt see her standing behind me or whatever.. this one is behaving hiding a crime

Catherinett

Yea...i agree..none of the planets on nurse side to disprove your belief.
If it was snth silly like I accidently hit her I didnt see her standing behind me or whatever.. this one is behaving hiding a crime

I asked her that when it happened, if she thought it might have been an accident. She said no, she did it "a bunch of times".

I am afraid for her. She's helpless and not believed.

Catherinett

You people with aphasia respond to drawings.
You can draw a scenario see if she reacts

She doesn't need that. She doesn't mix up her words all the time, just sometimes, maybe 10-20% of the time, or if she is really tired or drugged. And I'll say what I think she meant, and she'll agree or disagree. 99.9% of the time I know what she meant. She has not lost her intelligence at all.

tikana

She doesn't need that. She doesn't mix up her words all the time, just sometimes, maybe 10-20% of the time, or if she is really tired or drugged. And I'll say what I think she meant, and she'll agree or disagree. 99.9% of the time I know what she meant. She has not lost her intelligence at all.

okay.. get her out of there in 9-10 days and see if police will find anything suspecious. Signals sent in the brain vary it is not a cookbook ... I get you.
Well, when you are not home, whole hospital thing wears you out emotionally.
I saw yesterday a mental deranged 21 year old beating an elederly vietnam vet until he bled. Horrific if you ask me.

Catherinett

okay.. get her out of there in 9-10 days and see if police will find anything suspecious. Signals sent in the brain vary it is not a cookbook ... I get you.
Well, when you are not home, whole hospital thing wears you out emotionally.
I saw yesterday a mental deranged 21 year old beating an elederly vietnam vet until he bled. Horrific if you ask me.

Right, I am. After I get her out I will go about setting tall the wrongs done to her to right ;) First things first.

I saw the same video. They only caught him because he filmed himself and then posted the video on you tube. No one at the nursing home even noticed that the man had been beaten and was bleeding.....

tikana

Right, I am. After I get her out I will go about setting tall the wrongs done to her to right ;) First things first.

I saw the same video. They only caught him because he filmed himself and then posted the video on you tube. No one at the nursing home even noticed that the man had been beaten and was bleeding.....

ik

please update

Catherinette

The coordinates on the chart, will you list them & may I use them? I have a program that gives me different aspects to delineating the chart, many options-will understand if you don't wish them given out.

Student of Astrology:bandit:

Catherinette

Please forgive my error, I am heart-fully sorry for the bufa I made. I have deleted the prior post quickly. I forgot to paste the picture of the chart before deleting the program information.

Catherinette

Thank you ..here is the chart with the part of trust, within your 12th house hidden just above your Ascendant, speaking about your quandary, truth and deception among other parts.

Truth is in the 9th house of higher mind, it is in a prominent place suggesting the 'personal' (Aries) physical affront your sister spoke of, that should be heeded. She spoke of it openly (7th H.C.) about her physical care taker.

The part of Capture & Escape is very much a part of the power feeling within the nurse's nature-personal makeup, personality pull, importance she owns connected to her authority image, that she believes she should be able to use in her work activities she performs openly. The part is in the 7th house, mixed up with her significator Jupiter retro & Saturn retro, (in serving the populace sign Aquarius) Saturn is significant to address as those of authority, to whom have the ability to assert their power openly, (Saturn is appraisive, and Jupiter is in detriment) referencing the nurse.

The part of Activity is square Saturn, (obstacle-friction, can be seen as causing an 'affront' when in aspect to certain placements) could be considered foundation of 'why' you asked your question, (4th house {foundation of the chart} concerns arriving at a conclusion, helps you see the action if any-done.

Will you be removing your sister to a different care unit?

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Post Script: Should you wish I will delete my delineation along with the chart, just learning about my program..sorry

Attachments

• Trust Did she hit her.jpg
    Trust Did she hit her.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Catherinett

Yes, it would have been a lot easier then.

In all honesty, your interpretation seems the most accurate to me even though it makes my sister look like she's lying. Because the only question is "Did the nurse hit her" Nothing else. It seems that there should be a clear cut yes or no and you stating there is no contact, no matter which ruler you assign to the nurse, is pretty clear cut.

I started wondering last night if there was a way for my sister to be telling the truth and for that nurse not to have hit her. Mistaken identity? Hallucination? Dream she thought was real?

ElenaJ

Interesting, because she mercury is separating from the square to Neptune, who rules deception, drugs, and also dreams! So this could be another way to look at Neptune.

Catherinett

Catherinette

Please forgive my error, I am heart-fully sorry for the bufa I made. I have deleted the prior post quickly. I forgot to paste the picture of the chart before deleting the program information.

Catherinette

Thank you ..here is the chart with the part of trust, within your 12th house hidden just above your Ascendant, speaking about your quandary, truth and deception among other parts.

Truth is in the 9th house of higher mind, it is in a prominent place suggesting the 'personal' (Aries) physical affront your sister spoke of, that should be headed. She spoke of it openly (7th H.C.) about her physical care taker.

The part of Capture & Escape is very much a part of the power feeling within the nurse's nature-personal makeup, personality pull, importance she owns connected to her authority image, that she believes she should be able to use in her work activities she performs openly. The part is in the 7th house, mixed up with her significator Jupiter retro & Saturn retro, (in serving the populace sign Aquarius) Saturn is significant to address as those of authority, to whom have the ability to assert their power openly, (Saturn is appraisive, and Jupiter is in detriment) referencing the nurse.

The part of Activity is square Saturn, (obstacle-friction, can be seen as causing an 'affront' when in aspect to certain placements) and is the foundation of 'why' you asked your question, (4th house {foundation of the chart} concerns drawing conclusions that aid to come to a decision) Scorpio (Mars) author of force, hidden protocol is the depositor of that part, with Scorpio in the sign of hospitals & assertive of thinking it is his right to perform in such a way.

Will you be removing your sister to a different care unit?

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Post Script: Should you wish I will delete my delineation along with the chart, just learning about my program..sorry

This is all irrelevant. There is one question. Did the nurse hit her. I don't care why I asked the question or what is motivating the nurse.

Catherinett

Interesting, because she mercury is separating from the square to Neptune, who rules deception, drugs, and also dreams! So this could be another way to look at Neptune.

tikana has valid reasoning to indicate my sister is telling the truth too - which I also believe knowing my sister. So maybe there is another explanation...

Catherinett

It just seems to me that if you can't clearly see if someone was hit or not, how valid can horary be? It's a black and white, yes or no question. There should be some definite indication, no?

Chrysalis

It just seems to me that if you can't clearly see if someone was hit or not, how valid can horary be? It's a black and white, yes or no question. There should be some definite indication, no?

I think if you read back through the thread, most of us who have replied have told you that yes your sister is telling the truth. Based on how we each individually read the chart.

"This is all irrelevant. There is one question. Did the nurse hit her. I don't care why I asked the question or what is motivating the nurse."

I think this response to student of astrology was uncalled for, we've all tried to help and you've jumped down peoples throats a couple of times on this thread now.

Catherinett

I think if you read back through the thread, most of us who have replied have told you that yes your sister is telling the truth. Based on how we each individually read the chart.

Exactly. And that isn't the question. The question is "Did the nurse hit her."

"This is all irrelevant. There is one question. Did the nurse hit her. I don't care why I asked the question or what is motivating the nurse."

I think this response to student of astrology was uncalled for, we've all tried to help and you've jumped down peoples throats a couple of times on this thread now.

Not intentional but obviously this is just frustrating me more than it's helping.

Thanks everyone for all of your input.