Is the Dow Jones/ Stock Market going to fall again?

tikana

yes and moon is strong dignified, which shows the current situation. Now we want to know if we can expect an increase or decrease. Moon is moving away from the NN and separated from a sextile with the Pof. Next opposition with Jupiter and peregrine in the next sign Leo. Hence decrease

indeed. that makes me itchy for slow decrease.

WisdomJoy

That makes sense, they say the first sell of in a bear market is a water fall and then other sell offs are normally not as severe/quick. We know that the dow is likely going to fall based on this chart below 20K, but how do we know how much?

kalinka

your question was if it will reach the 20k mark again. So answer is yes. I still instist on the Moon/Jupiter opposition.

kalinka

Yes... the Black Monday on October 19 1987 was when Jupiter retrograde in Aries perfected an opposition to the sun. 2 days ago also Mercury turned retrograde. Retrograde Mercury occures increased volatility and uncertainty.
The crash this year was at about February 20. Mercury went retrograde on Feb 17. On June 18 Mercury turns retro again... so let's see.

WisdomJoy

Hey, so as of right now the dow is up +700 today, so from lows of $18,500- its up to $24,700. Massive increase! But speaks to it's current strength.

WisdomJoy

You asked if it will fall again.you didnt specify time frame

Yea, you're right. I'm just agreeing with both your analysis that it's strong right now but it won't stay that way. Just adding some context around the numbers for updates and today was a big rally so I thought to add it.

I had a timeframe when I was constructing the question, I just didn't type it in the box, but its near future to 6-7 months. That's what I thought when I constructed it.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Stock market (moon) currently is essentially strong in her domicile and as angular is also accidentally strong.

***as Tikana correctly pointed out to you, time was not asked in this question, as when will the stock market go down? and as such the chart is not obligated to tell us also that.Sill in the following comments i will explain to you what the different testimonies point out, even in time scale, though time-as when was not in the question.

1.moon (l2) finds venus antiscion as lesser benefic in 1 something unit more or less (days, or week in a different time scale as venus mutable and cadent -shows medium time).That's a testimony for an increase for the stock market initially.

2.moon gains also some dignity from face (a minor one) when she reaches 20* cancer, again about 10 units of time more or less (days or weeks probably), once more a minor one increase

3.Then moon will oppose pluto (crisis-malefic influence )in about 14 units (since moon cardinal and angular could be fast as days or could be also medium, depends on angularity in this case...so weeks)

4.moon finds by opposition Jupiter as the greater benefic in about 16 time units more or less.Still how can this essentially debilitated jupiter in his fall can help moon? he's weak and soon to turn retro as such i don't think he will be able to bring any substantial rise.But we'll see if it helps, although i find it difficult in this instance, i am open on this one

5.jupiter since kalinka and tikana also mentioned about oil industry is natural sig for oil (pipelines) in his fall, afflicted once more by pluto (if you want to see that metaphorically- oil price crash-oil crisis) and about to turn retro, just mentioning since the question was general and was not related to oil industry crash etc...

All in all according to this chart, there will be initially increase and perhaps another minor one (due to face or due to jupiter aspect perhaps, if he can really give her a boost) , but aside that later on we have only to expect stock market going down,(pluto opposition-crisis, considering also jupiter's retro phase) especially when moon loses her essential dignity by leaving cancer in about 19 something units of time (days/or weeks-months in a different time scale).

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Time was asked in this question. Near future to 6/7 months. But yes, time was asked. I just didn’t put the timeframe into the box.

Aria Venue

Time was asked in this question. Near future to 6/7 months. But yes, time was asked. I just didn’t put the timeframe into the box.
No problem, i think you are covered then , even about as when will fall, or even rise...since you coudn't understand how come there was an increase-rise , astrologically speaking.
This is why i commented, in order to help you understand , so you don't have to be annoyed from my previous comment related to time, since "time as when" wasn't clear in your thread
However i think it would be better to update the original thread title and your initial comments, to avoid misconceptions, from members who wish to comment on your thread, and may don't read every additional comment of yours, or ours.:smile:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I dont like Jupiter slowing down for retrograde because when Jup was slowing down, stock market crashed. if we take oil as pluto it is on a slowdown as well
The Significator for Crude oil is Saturn
and since Liquid Venus and Moon also come into play :smile:

JUPITERASC

I think we need to look at this chart as mundane horary
Us is 1st
2nd finances
3rd stock market profits or losses
The Houses in MUNDANE ASTROLOGY :smile:

First House _ The country and its citizens.
Will represent the image and characteristics of the country and people.
Second House– Money, as in personal charts.
Economy and ability to purchase.
Third House– Transportation and communications.
Fourth House– Housing, real estate, and living conditions.
Fifth House– Children, entertainment, lotteries, and gambling.
Sixth House– The workers of the country, labor, public health, medical services.
Seventh House– Foreign relations, war and peace, agreements, open enemies.
Eight House– National debt, mortality rates, insurance and social security.
Ninth House– Foreigners, universities, religious organizations, legal systems.
Tenth House– Corresponds to the ruler of the country, president, prime minister, the government and the leadership of the country.
Eleventh House– Allies of the country, institutions of the governmen
t such as local governments, senates, and other legislative bodies.
Twelfth House– Prisons, hospitals, spies, secret enemies, crime and criminals.

WisdomJoy

No problem, i think you are covered then , even about as when will fall, or even rise...since you coudn't understand how come there was an increase-rise , astrologically speaking.
This is why i commented, in order to help you understand , so you don't have to be annoyed from my previous comment related to time, since "time as when" wasn't clear in your thread
However i think it would be better to update the original thread title and your initial comments, to avoid misconceptions, from members who wish to comment on your thread, and may don't read every additional comment of yours, or ours.:smile:

Wasn't annoyed, just wanted to comment that time was included in the question. Appreciate your analysis though, thanks for commenting!

tikana

The Significator for Crude oil is Saturn
and since Liquid Venus and Moon also come into play :smile:

we are NOT trying to find crude oil but the price of it in speculative futures market therefore it is 3rd house profits on stocks present.. if you buy futures, you are basically predicting if the price wil go up or down.
let say base price is 60 per barrel . you are NOT buying a barrel ..
you speculate crude oil will be sold at 80 at the end f your contract but it tanks at 20. you lose.
right now oil is in abundance all tanks are full.. some oil giants are paying customers to store excess crude oil.
if you had been living in a oil needle country that has no other economy other than oil and gas then we would be looking at oil a lot closer. but tanked oil prices wont take down US economy. It is very diverse.

WTI - west texas intermediate (landlocked) is at 19,95 .. its price 2 months ago was steady 60. It's a commodity in New York Mercantile Exchange's future contract.. All other minor contracts with crude oil vary because of the quality oil. There is Brend Crude which trades higher bc it is scandinavian Norway deep sea oil. WTI is more common that is the one we fill our gas tanks with.

and YES 3rd house is at play because you are bidding on physical value of crude oil and profits (2nd house from 2nd)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

we are NOT trying to find crude oil but the price of it in speculative futures market therefore it is 3rd house profits on stocks present.. if you buy futures, you are basically predicting if the price wil go up or down.
let say base price is 60 per barrel . you are NOT buying a barrel ..
you speculate crude oil will be sold at 80 at the end f your contract but it tanks at 20. you lose.
right now oil is in abundance all tanks are full.. some oil giants are paying customers to store excess crude oil.
if you had been living in a oil needle country that has no other economy other than oil and gas then we would be looking at oil a lot closer. but tanked oil prices wont take down US economy. It is very diverse.

WTI - west texas intermediate (landlocked) is at 19,95 .. its price 2 months ago was steady 60. It's a commodity in New York Mercantile Exchange's future contract.. All other minor contracts with crude oil vary because of the quality oil. There is Brend Crude which trades higher bc it is scandinavian Norway deep sea oil. WTI is more common that is the one we fill our gas tanks with.

and YES 3rd house is at play because you are bidding on physical value of crude oil and profits (2nd house from 2nd)
in this particular chart no one asked SPECIFICALLY
whether the price of oil industry shares will rise or fall as a commodity

AND SO
assumptions related to oil market are out of context
relative to he actual question
because no one specifically focussed on the price of oil industry shares :smile:

HOWEVER
IF
this was the case
and we needed to check the oil market
or for example oil market shares
THEN
we woul check whether either the accidental significator
or the natural significator of this commodity
will gain or lose
- essentially
or
accidentally
dignity
and
that's no concern of the third house

nature of crude oil = Saturn.
Oil is a fossil fuel formed from the remains of dead animals and plants
i.e.
from the remains of the dead.
Heat and pressure from layers of mud and sediment
covering remains of dead plants and animals
transforms them into crude oil.
Heat = Mars
Oil accessible using deep mining techniques
Oil generally black in colour
Crude is used in the manufacture of plastics
and then has multiple uses from computer housings
to clothing to children toys
to the upholstery in your car.
It is far more than an energy producer.
however
End use makes it difficult to define.
The end product may have a variety of significators
but crude oil is neither a garment, a toy, a can of paint
nor a gallon of solvent.
CRUDE OIL is thick, black, dirty, smelly, ugly.
Crude oil = Saturn
because
black, thick, plodding and obtained from within the earth.

tikana

in this particular chart no one asked SPECIFICALLY
whether the price of oil industry shares will rise or fall as a commodity

AND SO
assumptions related to oil market are out of context
relative to he actual question
because no one specifically focussed on the price of oil industry shares :smile:

HOWEVER
IF
this was the case
and we needed to check the oil market
or for example oil market shares
THEN
we woul check whether either the accidental significator
or the natural significator of this commodity
will gain or lose
- essentially
or
accidentally
dignity
and
that's no concern of the third house

nature of crude oil = Saturn.
Oil is a fossil fuel formed from the remains of dead animals and plants
i.e.
from the remains of the dead.
Heat and pressure from layers of mud and sediment
covering remains of dead plants and animals
transforms them into crude oil.
Heat = Mars
Oil accessible using deep mining techniques
Oil generally black in colour
Crude is used in the manufacture of plastics
and then has multiple uses from computer housings
to clothing to children toys
to the upholstery in your car.
It is far more than an energy producer.
however
End use makes it difficult to define.
The end product may have a variety of significators
but crude oil is neither a garment, a toy, a can of paint
nor a gallon of solvent.
CRUDE OIL is thick, black, dirty, smelly, ugly.
Crude oil = Saturn
because
black, thick, plodding and obtained from within the earth.

When was the last time you actually read one single chart without copy and pasting from sources? :)
Question was is DJ fall again below 2000
Answer is yes. Question is when

"Pluto represents catastrophes and major disasters, death and fear of death, the occult (i.e. the hidden), the political underground, organized crime, forensics, caves, fossil fuels, and refuse and wastes of all kind. At its best, Pluto gives one the ability to accurately analyze problems, allows for financial well-being, powerful but fair authority, and healthy rebound abilities with mind, body, and life events."
From astrogeeks.com
Because oil is from the Underground.

You have 3 giants going backwards jup saturn pluto
In july, neptune will turn retro.
In august, uranus will join.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

When was the last time you actually read one single chart

without copy and pasting from sources? :)
obviously I make no claims to be an expert such as yourself :smile:

it is a fact however
that on our astrological learning forum
anyone, even a mere beginner
such as myself
is encouraged to post an opinion

Question was is DJ fall again

"
Pluto represents catastrophes and major disasters, death and fear of death, the occult (i.e. the hidden), the political underground, organized crime, forensics, caves, fossil fuels, and refuse and wastes of all kind. At its best, Pluto gives one the ability to accurately analyze problems, allows for financial well-being, powerful but fair authority, and healthy rebound abilities with mind, body, and life events."
From astrogeeks.com
Because oil is from the Underground.

You have 3 giants going backwards jup saturn pluto
In july, neptune will turn retro.
In august, uranus will join.
the outers are not universally accepted for horary
nevertheless you are entitled to your persoonal opinion
just as everyone else is as well