what do you think?
I think the answer is yes

Attachments

• dersq.jpg
    dersq.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

jupiterian

Maybe make another chart with another course so you can make your choice. I'm still learning but it calls my attention that your significator appears on the 7th house, so maybe look for an advise of an expert? A tutor that can guide you? The trine between the Moon and Jupiter happens on the 6th house, so maybe it will increase your daily work if you choose this?

Scherzy

Maybe make another chart with another course so you can make your choice. I'm still learning but it calls my attention that your significator appears on the 7th house, so maybe look for an advise of an expert? A tutor that can guide you? The trine between the Moon and Jupiter happens on the 6th house, so maybe it will increase your daily work if you choose this?

yes,a little bit

ElenaJ

The 9th is the course, jupiter. In Capricorn, the sign of corporations and responsibilities, in the 6th of work, receiving a trine from moon in the 2nd of money.
So the course could lead to a job, bringing you an income.
However, first moon opposes mercury, the planet of studies, without reception, so it could be disappointing with respect to what you are hoping for. Also, Neptune of delusion is sitting on the 9th cusp.
In the 9th house is Venus with Chiron, ruling your home, family, and your friends. So you will have to be careful in these areas so they don't lead you astray. You as sun are on the 8th cusp, other people's money, maybe looking for a loan for the studies, but in Aquarius it wouldn't be as much as you hope.

Scherzy

The 9th is the course, jupiter. In Capricorn, the sign of corporations and responsibilities, in the 6th of work, receiving a trine from moon in the 2nd of money.
So the course could lead to a job, bringing you an income.
However, first moon opposes mercury, the planet of studies, without reception, so it could be disappointing with respect to what you are hoping for. Also, Neptune of delusion is sitting on the 9th cusp.
In the 9th house is Venus with Chiron, ruling your home, family, and your friends. So you will have to be careful in these areas so they don't lead you astray. You as sun are on the 8th cusp, other people's money, maybe looking for a loan for the studies, but in Aquarius it wouldn't be as much as you hope.
Thank you Elena,I have selected another course then !