Outcome of upcoming court case

Peaceplease88

Hi everyone first post here, I hope I'm posting in the right place.. My husbands mother died 5 years ago and while we were close with her, we were estranged from her husband (my husbands step father). We have just found out that for 5 years my husband had actually been a beneficiary in his mother's will and the stepfather has withheld almost 500 thousand dollars. We have started the process of suing him and I just wanted to find some insight as to whether this kind of horrible betrayal is reflected in mine or my husbands chart and if anyone can determine how successful we will be and when this will all be over?

My chart : https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-transit-chart/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=19&muz_narozeni_mesic=7&muz_narozeni_rok=1988&muz_narozeni_hodina=01&muz_narozeni_minuta=22&muz_narozeni_sekunda=00&muz_narozeni_city=Emerald%2C+Australia%2C+QLD&muz_narozeni_mesto_hidden=Emerald&muz_narozeni_stat_hidden=AU&muz_narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=QLD&muz_narozeni_podstat_hidden=Queensland&muz_narozeni_input_hidden=&muz_narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=&muz_narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=&muz_narozeni_sirka_stupne=23&muz_narozeni_sirka_minuty=31&muz_narozeni_sirka_smer=1&muz_narozeni_delka_stupne=148&muz_narozeni_delka_minuty=9&muz_narozeni_delka_smer=0&muz_narozeni_timezone_form=auto&muz_narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&send_calculation=1&zena_narozeni_den=23&zena_narozeni_mesic=1&zena_narozeni_rok=2022&zena_narozeni_hodina=12&zena_narozeni_minuta=00&zena_narozeni_city=Innisfail%2C+Australia%2C+QLD&zena_narozeni_mesto_hidden=Innisfail&zena_narozeni_stat_hidden=AU&zena_narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=QLD&zena_narozeni_podstat_hidden=Queensland&zena_narozeni_input_hidden=&zena_narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=&zena_narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=&zena_narozeni_sirka_stupne=17&zena_narozeni_sirka_minuty=31&zena_narozeni_sirka_smer=1&zena_narozeni_delka_stupne=146&zena_narozeni_delka_minuty=2&zena_narozeni_delka_smer=0&zena_narozeni_timezone_form=auto&zena_narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&house_system=placidus&hid_fortune=1&hid_fortune_check=on&hid_vertex=1&hid_vertex_check=on&hid_chiron=1&hid_chiron_check=on&hid_lilith=1&hid_lilith_check=on&hid_uzel=1&hid_uzel_check=on&orb=3&hide_aspects=0#tabs_redraw

My husbands chart : https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-transit-chart/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=23&muz_narozeni_mesic=7&muz_narozeni_rok=1988&muz_narozeni_hodina=14&muz_narozeni_minuta=30&muz_narozeni_sekunda=00&muz_narozeni_city=Brisbane%2C+Australia%2C+QLD&muz_narozeni_mesto_hidden=Brisbane&muz_narozeni_stat_hidden=AU&muz_narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=QLD&muz_narozeni_podstat_hidden=Queensland&muz_narozeni_input_hidden=&muz_narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=&muz_narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=&muz_narozeni_sirka_stupne=27&muz_narozeni_sirka_minuty=28&muz_narozeni_sirka_smer=1&muz_narozeni_delka_stupne=153&muz_narozeni_delka_minuty=2&muz_narozeni_delka_smer=0&muz_narozeni_timezone_form=auto&muz_narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&send_calculation=1&zena_narozeni_den=23&zena_narozeni_mesic=1&zena_narozeni_rok=2022&zena_narozeni_hodina=12&zena_narozeni_minuta=00&zena_narozeni_city=Innisfail%2C+Australia%2C+QLD&zena_narozeni_mesto_hidden=Innisfail&zena_narozeni_stat_hidden=AU&zena_narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=QLD&zena_narozeni_podstat_hidden=Queensland&zena_narozeni_input_hidden=&zena_narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=&zena_narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=&zena_narozeni_sirka_stupne=17&zena_narozeni_sirka_minuty=31&zena_narozeni_sirka_smer=1&zena_narozeni_delka_stupne=146&zena_narozeni_delka_minuty=2&zena_narozeni_delka_smer=0&zena_narozeni_timezone_form=auto&zena_narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&house_system=placidus&hid_fortune=1&hid_fortune_check=on&hid_vertex=1&hid_vertex_check=on&hid_chiron=1&hid_chiron_check=on&hid_lilith=1&hid_lilith_check=on&hid_uzel=1&hid_uzel_check=on&orb=3&hide_aspects=0#tabs_redraw

Thankyou for any help

Last edited by a moderator:

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
This sounds really frustrating!
I feel curious about who the executor is and why they didn’t reach out to your husband, and/or take reasonable steps to do so. I wonder if the executor and the stepdad are in close contact and if so whether any bribing went on (from the stepdad to the executor).
Either way, your husband is entitled to what his mother listed in her will for him to have upon her death. It sounds like it’s a matter of when you’ll be successful and not if. It also sounds like a complex situation that will require a good deal of mental fortitude.
All the best!

Peaceplease88

This sounds really frustrating!
I feel curious about who the executor is and why they didn’t reach out to your husband, and/or take reasonable steps to do so. I wonder if the executor and the stepdad are in close contact and if so whether any bribing went on (from the stepdad to the executor).
Either way, your husband is entitled to what his mother listed in her will for him to have upon her death. It sounds like it’s a matter of when you’ll be successful and not if. It also sounds like a complex situation that will require a good deal of mental fortitude.
All the best!

Thanks everyone for your input. I should have clarified, the executor is the stepfather

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Thanks everyone for your input. I should have clarified, the executor is the stepfather

This site is informative: https://australialawyers.com.au/wha... the Succession,previous will of the deceased

I hope the stepfather isn't resistant in fulfilling his obligations as an executor. Right now, I'm assuming he's been negligent, or sneaky...

Your husband will receive what was written in the will for him. It will likely be a process though. Best to stay impersonal throughout the entire thing to ensure your sanity. :smile:

Peaceplease88

This site is informative: https://australialawyers.com.au/wha... the Succession,previous will of the deceased

I hope the stepfather isn't resistant in fulfilling his obligations as an executor. Right now, I'm assuming he's been negligent, or sneaky...

Your husband will receive what was written in the will for him. It will likely be a process though. Best to stay impersonal throughout the entire thing to ensure your sanity. :smile:

Thanks. I would like to believe his lacking of telling us such huge information is down to innocent negligence, but it's a big reason why we had to distance ourselves from him, long before my husbands mother died. He is a truly horrible person :( I will try to keep it impersonal. Really hard though

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Thanks. I would like to believe his lacking of telling us such huge information is down to innocent negligence, but it's a big reason why we had to distance ourselves from him, long before my husbands mother died. He is a truly horrible person :( I will try to keep it impersonal. Really hard though

I feel curious about what the stepdad’s birth chart looks like. If you happen to have his birthday, and even better, his birth time and birthplace, don’t hesitate to post it here. :innocent:

It’s good that you’ve kept your distance from this man. Indeed, staying impersonal is easier said than done - something that takes constant practice. I find it helpful to get psychoanalytic on the person’s behaviours to understand them better, which doesn’t necessarily excuse their behaviour, but makes it easier to see their behaviours as a manifestation of their own unresolved inner demons rather than them being out to get at me. No empathy though because this will drain!

All the best! :smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
I feel curious about what the stepdad’s birth chart looks like. If you happen to have his birthday, and even better, his birth time and birthplace, don’t hesitate to post it here. :innocent:

Do not post his birth information unless you have his informed consent to do so. That is against the rules. You may post a birth chart with date, time, and place, and name, redacted, but no posting personal identifying information about others without their informed consent. And do not ask other posters to provide other people's birth information without making sure they have consent.

Osamenor

Staff member
I believe this would be the Horary Chart for the question asked:

Horary charts are to be posted only in the horary section, and only by the thread starter. Deleted post for that reason. If the OP wishes to make a horary topic about this, she must do it herself, and do it in the horary section. This board is only for natal chart-based interpretations.