Prison as alternative living?

Bunraku

c6LvJ3W.jpg

Thoughts, gentlemen? :rightful:

conspiracy theorist

I’ve thought about it before I found all of this astrology things. Along living in a monastery or a cave far away from people and only with dogs :lol:.

If I conquer my Mars-Venus I could go monk mode why not. But prison is too restrictive for my Sag.

What happens when those dogs start shitting everywhere?

Bunraku

Oh you're right. I forgot about that Venus Mars. Maybe a sexy nun? My dogs will be my audience. Of course they'll be allowed outside to do their business.

conspiracy theorist

Oh you're right. I forgot about that Venus Mars. Maybe a sexy nun? My dogs will be my audience. Of course they'll be allowed outside to do their business.

Maybe we could go the tantric route, put that aspect to good use.

The dogs are your audience? Hmmm, that's an...amusing picture

AppLeo

Banraku, what website are you getting these pictures from??

And for the thing you posted, I've actually thought about that myself. I decided that I wouldn't because life in jail would just suck.

Bunraku

Those things you mentioned are very different in jail

sex = rape with ugly people
food = slop that has little nutritional value
healthcare = healthcare
exercise = exercise
friends = losers who pretend to have your back

sex = you learn to not judge people by their appearance and learn to value them for who they are so you won’t be so concerned about if they are ugly or not
food = quite nutritious and fulfills your daily needs. some people don’t get to eat in this world at all
friends = can form everlasting and deep bonds

remember, 12th house = prisons = karma = enlightenment

:happy:

Bunraku

How to reach instant enlightenment:

Be hospitalized, institutionalized, incarcerated, and take drugs all at the same time while praying in a monastery on top of a large animal in a foreign country.

conspiracy theorist

How to reach instant enlightenment:

Be hospitalized, institutionalized, incarcerated, and take drugs all at the same time while praying in a monastery on top of a large animal in a foreign country.

Funny thing is, I can see that **** literally make someone experience tons of paradigm shifts. There soul probably couldn't handle that all in one lifetime.

AppLeo

sex = you learn to not judge people by their appearance and learn to value them for who they are so you won’t be so concerned about if they are ugly or not

Even if you didn't mind the person the sex would be gross, there would be no lube, and huge risk for disease or infection.

food = quite nutritious and fulfills your daily needs

Absolutely not.

friends = can form everlasting and deep bonds

People who go to jail are in jail because they are not decent people. Decent people cannot have real relationships. The 6th house is about getting all your **** together before you have a relationship in the 7th. And once you get to the 7th, you have to be a balanced individual.. hence libra.

remember, 12th house = prisons = karma = enlightenment

You can find enlightenment in other houses such as the 9th house.

:sideways:

Bunraku

Concept of karma:
  • I don’t agree with your actions, so I’ll threaten you by saying my god will punish you, thanks
  • I’ll let god do the dirty work for me while I sit back and feel smug when something bad happens
  • Some unprovable and irrelevant bs with outdated and disproven “psychology”
  • YOU ARE SO DEEP AND SPIRITUAL <3 Posts vague ramblings on lindaland
  • Buzzwords that people regurgitate off the internet

Bunraku

Even if you didn't mind the person the sex would be gross, there would be no lube, and huge risk for disease or infection.

You don’t need lube to have sex. There are condoms.

Absolutely not.
Absolutely.

People who go to jail are in jail because they are not decent people. Decent people cannot have real relationships. The 6th house is about getting all your **** together before you have a relationship in the 7th. And once you get to the 7th, you have to be a balanced individual.. hence libra.

Yes they are, and yes they can. The 6th is about pets, and the 7th is about enemies. I can train my pets to attack my enemies.

You can find enlightenment in other houses such as the 9th house.
College debt is hardly enlightening.

:whistling: