Lost job today plz help

Hi,

My manager said i will be laid off in coming months form my job. The job was great so far with good pay. I want to know when will i get back similar good paying job. My family life is pathetic so i dont want to dependent on my husband and i also have 1 yr old son. My details

Last edited:
Chart.aspx.gif
I have attached my chart.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Niyathi,

saturn great significator, yogakaraka for the libra ascendant transit saturn-rahu over natal saturn libra, could heighten domestic comforts and property matters and matters related to education, position, children.

currently saturn dasa, yogakaraka for the libra ascendant, trine moon.

jupiter transit gemini 9th over natal rahu tending to distant travels, while aspects own sagittarius with mercury lord 9th for luck there, as well as ascendant lord venus, 11th lord for gains sun, etc - could be good for promoting initiative, communications, interviews.

saturn-rahu 9th trine from natal moon/acquarius 5th, trine natal rahu 9th for foreign travels; jupiter transit trine moon/good.

jupiter lord 6th for challenges as well as health and employment transit gemini 9th, hence an element of stress in matters of luck etc, but hopefully things could materialise jupiter's mid-course oct-jan to watch for.

the saturn-rahu and jupiter transits are good from the ascendant libra as well as the moon acquarius, hence could have positive hope over the state of affairs, elevating life, may be foreign travels/opportunities involved. saturn-rahu transit 9th from moon tending to upward trend of life. saturn dasa/yogakaraka. saturn-rahu transit could however tend to rise and fall.

saturn transit natal saturn libra calls for longterm life decisions, impacting next 30yrs.

best wishes to watch ahead sooner perhaps, to hope for - oct/jan.

kshantaram

ps : could have posted navamsa, vimshottari dasa, planetary degrees, moon nakshatra, etc. for complete astrological details.

Last edited:
kshantaram Thanks a lot for your reply. So there is something positive to look forward to . i can post the rest of the charts do i need to take from jagannath hora site ?

Niyathi,

saturn great significator, karaka for the libra ascendant transit saturn-rahu over natal saturn libra, could heighten domestic comforts and property matters and matters related to education, position, children.

jupiter transit gemini 9th over natal rahu tending to distant travels, while aspects own sagittarius with mercury lord 9th for luck there, as well as ascendant lord venus, 11th lord for gains sun, etc - could be good for promoting initiative, communications, interviews.

saturn-rahu 9th trine from natal moon acquarius 5th, trine natal rahu 9th for foreign travels; and jupiter transit trine moon and good.

jupiter lord 6th for challenges as well as health and employment transit gemini 9th, hence an element of stress in matters of luck etc, but hopefully things could materialise jupiter's mid-course oct-jan to watch for.

the saturn-rahu and jupiter transits are good from the ascendant libra as well as the moon acquarius, hence could have positive hope over the state of affairs, elevating life, may be foreign travels/opportunities involved. saturn-rahu transit 9th from moon tending to upward trend of life.

best wishes to watch ahead sooner perhaps, to hope for - oct/jan.

kshantaram

ps : could have posted navamsa, vimshottari dasa, planetary degrees, moon nakshatra, etc. for complete astrological details.

my rashi is kumbha and nakshatra shatabhisha

Planets C R Rashi Longitude Nakshatra Pada Relation Asc

Libra 06-02-18 Chitra 4

Sun
D Sagittarius 06-03-41 Mula 2 Friendly

Moon
D Aquarius 16-24-19 Satabhisa 3 Neutral

Mars
D Capricorn 15-27-47 Sravana 2 Exalted

Merc
D Sagittarius 23-10-01 Purvashadha 3 Neutral

Jupt
D Scorpion 05-32-54 Anuradha 1 Friendly

Venu
D Sagittarius 17-43-50 Purvashadha 2 Neutral

Satn
D Libra 08-31-40 Swati 1 Exalted

Rahu
R Gemini 10-46-30 Ardra 2

Ketu
R Sagittarius 10-46-30 Mula 4

Uran
D Scorpion 12-47-15 Anuradha 3

Nept
D Sagittarius 03-13-50 Mula 1

Plut
D Libra 05-23-37 Chitra 4
Vimshottari Dasha Balance Of Dasha :
RAHU 4 Y 10 M 7 D
Ra
29/10/1987

Ju
29/10/2003

Sa
29/10/2022

Me
29/10/2039

Ke
29/10/2046

Ve
29/10/2066

Su
29/10/2072

Mo
29/10/2082

Ma
29/10/2089

Attachments

• ch.bmp
    570.1 KB · Views: 31
kshantaram Sir,

What you predicted for me last time came true,,, i rejected 2 offers and accepted 3rd offer in jan and joined my new job in jan. Below are charts of me, my husband and son. Please if you find time reply to my PM.

my chart :
mine.gif
Husbands :
husbands.gif
sons:
son.gif

selfless

Banned
As soon as Jupiter enters in Karkot Raashi in transition, u will be satisfied and comfortable in ur job. The reason for losing job/resigning from job is because lord of 10th house Chandra in 5th house, making 8-6 relation.