What are the best careers for my personality? (Help, please!)

M

MissDickens

I need some help regarding my career, I'm very confused and I don't know how to read my own chart... Can anyone give me a little help? I want to know the careers that would suit me more. I would also like to know what's my type of chart: splay or splash? I like way tooo many things, and it's been really tough to decide. I've always been drawn to theatre and arts, but I also like medicine(specially psychiatry and neurology, I have ADD and I wish I could help children with that! I also love analysing people and the human brain), cosmology, history, nutrition... My closest friends tell me I should have my own "beauty" line (new moon in leo, I guess?) such as perfume -I suffer from a perfume obsession-, make-up, clothing, etc... All I know is that I have to choose wisely and I need a little help. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 42
M

MissDickens

I forgot to ask... I have Jupiter conjunct wheel of Fortune(both 5 degrees of Scorpio house2), ceres conjunct sun and mc(all gemini), juno in libra house 1, do these things tell something about my career?

RosieOne

Wow, you are so much fun. Gem-am-Is have 15 thoughts to the every one thought the rest of us perk. And your Gemmy Sun is at High Noon, shine on! Communications! That is the key. Networking, being a messanger, sales even, gathering data, and communicating information, stand up comedy, acting. Your career should be doing something like that. With Virgo Rising, research is important too, and being a healer in some or other, but you need to be out in front of the public, career wise. No hiding behind a desk. Rent a hall and do your thing.

Leo Moons need applause, or we think we do. Truth is, we need to be our own best fans. We need to fall in love with ourselves, then we can open our hearts and make everyone warm and happy. Just for the pure joy and love of it. Gemmy Sun and Leo Moon both says, "Express yourself!"

And Sun on the Midheaven means CENTER STAGE, spotlight on you.

Now it is Ok to promote a product, or art (you are very artistic) not yourself as such. Or to perform a role, to act a part. But choose a product or role that you can full-heartedly, proudly back.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
splash, to Dickens

Dickens,

You asked:
...what's my type of chart: splay or splash? I like way tooo many things, and it's been really tough to decide.

You have a splash chart. This is also indicated by being interested in so many things but having a challenge focusing on just one. As side note, your :gemini: Midheaven (outer world) indicates you may have multiple careers.

Multiply,

Tim

M

MissDickens

Wow, thank you very much for your interpretations RosieOne and Tim! It really did help me. I will try a career in the arts (drama) and after I gain enough money I will invest in some of the other areas I listed before. Thanks again!

Best wishes,
Caroline.

kimbermoon

Personality indicators and career:
Sun/Gemini/10th house: Versatility, restlessness, changeable, teaching, writing, media and communications; a mental orientation, good for business and possibly chemistry: aromatherapy could be an option, according to Pluto trine Venus, however there may be other distractions that you also tend to be drawn to. This is where the indecision comes in: [Saturn polarized by Virgo; Mars square Moon; Moon square Jupiter]. Moon in Leo, drawn to the arts and drama; however there are some challenging aspects involving the Moon. Virgo rising: dedication towards specialized skills; healing and health avenues. Psychological interests Pluto/Jupiter in Scorpio; this is also where we find your mark of destiny; Mars in 8th house. You are lucky to have so many interests and options, however finding the 'right path' to follow, often comes later in life. What holds you back in life: emotional intensity and overwhelming; restrictions of imagination; the need for discernment in decision making; perfectionist tendencies; conforming to the beliefs and values of the system. Just for your consideration.

M

MissDickens

Kimbermoon,

Once I read the moon represents our mother, and my relationship with her have always been REALLY tough. So I guess it has to do with my badly aspected moon. My Sun is badly aspected too, same with my Midheaven (my father is also a little complicated).
I have way too much retrograde planets(5), and all this made me a little corcerned about my career. My chart has a lot of bad aspects going on...
I can't depend on my parents for too long that's why I want to choose something that has to do with me, and work really hard on that. Do you think I can actually try acting? Thanks anyway!

kimbermoon

with your Scorpion intensity, and your Leo moon, there is definitely a capacity for 'acting in different roles'. However I must tell you that with your Moon afflicted and Venus being opposed by Neptune and Uranus, being in front of the camera, or a big audience may not be your forte...still if you think you have what it takes, then you should definitely explore the option. Yes I see the complications in your life because of numerous afflictions in the chart: these are set up to test you as to your abilities, your endurance, your commitments and your determination. You can be strong in manifesting a specific goal of success in life and having the grand water trine Saturn, Mercury and Jupiter can be very helpful. First though you must learn to fully know yourself, through awareness and self-reflection. Then you must consider your personal values, ideals and expectations in life; also knowing your true spiritual needs is important.

M

MissDickens

I have been in front of the camera and what I experienced was a little different. It's like a different part of myself takes over and does what has to be done(with pleasure). I say this because me and my other two friends were interviewed last year and only my part appeared on TV. I have already been in the stage(twice, and one of them had a Brazilian celebrity watching) when I was little, and my teacher told my mom I should work with it. However I lack self-confidence in such a way it stops my life. Theatre, drawing and writing are ways I find to release blocked emotions...Thanks anyway, it was really really helpful!