Please read my chart, specifically for career

MGMRocks

I'm unsure of what to do in life (whether to go to college [and what major to take], military [if so, what branch] or other [what job]) and I was looking for some insight on what my natal chart reveals about me.

Thank you very much, Happy New Year!

Attachments

• facebook default.jpg
    facebook default.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 36

starstudent33

I think architecture would be a good career for you. Here's the reading:

You want to use research about homes and estates in your career. (Pluto 4th opp. MC).

Saturn Cap.: You get control by making things happen, being authoritative and organized.
This is something you do at work. (6th). Looking backward at what happened before (Retro)
helps you to organize your work.

Moon Cap. conj. Saturn: reserved, controlled emotional expression when you're having fun
(5th) or involved in a new undertaking (5th). Otherwise passionate, sometimes hotheaded
(Leo Rising), bad-tempered or tyrannical (Pluto Square AC Leo/Scorpio). You're creative
and hard-working (Leo AC/Sun, Mars conj. MC, Saturn 6th).

Reach career goals by developing your image, gaining recognition, using your creativity
(Leo AC in T-square with Mars/MC-Pluto). You could be somewhat famous (Sun/AC Leo).

Sun conj. S Node Leo--In solitude, you pour energy into creativity.

It's fun to look back at previously seen images (Neptune Ret. 5th). You like to reminisce
about home life (Moon 5th conj. Ret. planets). You like to look at antiquated images
(Uranus conj. Neptune 5th). You're sentimental about domestic beauty (Moon opp. Venus
Cancer).

Your career involves longstanding perseverance on a construction project(Taurus Mars MC).
Your research about property or homes is part of your construction career (Pluto 4th
Scorpio opp. Mars Taurus 10th). You'd like to do something both constructive and artistic
in your career (Taurus MC).

You think in a precise and accurate way. Using charts and graphs helps you to think and
communicate (Mercury Virgo).

starstudent33

Don't you have anything to say about the reading I did? You don't have to
agree with it, but I'd like to know what you think about it. It took me an hour.