Is she still trying to sabotage me

Crystalclear913

I've had to cut all ties and communications with my sister due to her crossing several boundaries and actively trying to undermine anything me and my family tries to accomplish.
I don't interact with her but I've been getting a feeling that she is still actively trying to sabotage me. Other family members have been acting different around me so red flags are flying for me.
This is the chart for the question. I noticed right away that both my signifactor and hers are in partile opposition. Im not sure if the answer signifies a no or just a yes with some obstruction.
Can someone assist me with this?

Is she still trying to sabotage me https://imgur.com/gallery/qFhyyVO

waybread

I read the Venus-Jupiter opposition as the two of you still functioning as enemies.

What concerns me a bit is your significator in the 12th house of secrets. Could you be partly responsible for your falling-out but unwilling to say so? Venus falls in Virgo, so she's not in great shape, either.

Any chance the two of you could do some family counseling together?

Crystalclear913

I read the Venus-Jupiter opposition as the two of you still functioning as enemies.

What concerns me a bit is your significator in the 12th house of secrets. Could you be partly responsible for your falling-out but unwilling to say so? Venus falls in Virgo, so she's not in great shape, either.

Any chance the two of you could do some family counseling together?

I tried for 2 years to have a family meeting to clear things up. But she was unwilling to.
Feelings towards her became intense once she started to act inappropriately towards my husband. The straw that broke the camel's back was when she began to act funny towards my children.
My significator in the 12th caught my attention too. I haven't done anything towards her. I only vent to my husband about how I feel towards her. I basically avoid her and really have no intentions of dealing with her. I think she is trying to encourage my family especially my mother to cut ties with me.
Does the partile opposition indicate her still trying to sabatoge me but it not working?

IleneK

Premium Member
I
Does the partile opposition indicate her still trying to sabatoge me but it not working?

While not directly answering your question, let me point out that your sister's significator, Venus, is very weak in this matter, in its fall. And you are very strong, Jup in dignity.

I think it may important to recognize that she lacks the power to do much. Your thinking otherwise may point to your own self-undoing, with your significator in the 12th. Don't let that happen. Keep this matter in perspective as to the effectiveness she possesses as a threat. It does not appear to be much, even though she may be engaged in strong opposition to you.

Crystalclear913

While not directly answering your question, let me point out that your sister's significator, Venus, is very weak in this matter, in its fall. And you are very strong, Jup in dignity.

I think it may important to recognize that she lacks the power to do much. Your thinking otherwise may point to your own self-undoing, with your significator in the 12th. Don't let that happen. Keep this matter in perspective as to the effectiveness she possesses as a threat. It does not appear to be much, even though she may be engaged in strong opposition to you.

Thank you for your thoughts and opinion. I was deep in thought about this and you are right. I need to be able to see myself clearly in this which seems to be a difficult thing for me to do sometimes. I try my best to hold back from overreacting to people and situations when they do me wrong but explode when I feel pushed to the limit. As I'm typing this and thinking back to a few moments, I realize that I can come off as self righteous in defending myself knowing that I did no wrong to the person.

Ughhh!! My sister has been talking behind my back and undermining me for years. Making moves on my husband and trying to use my kids against me is so out of line. All this and I have to just sit back and let it all happen without a peep. Smh.

*Venting*
I don't know if its my sun opposite my moon, 3rd house ruler Mercury in the 12th, 6th house ruler venus in the 1st or my sun in the 12th that's attracting so much conflict.

Try to stay away from drama but it seems like it comes busting down my door no matter what. It feels like quicksand. The mlre ai fight against others coming for me and my family, the deeper I sink. Its like Im supposed to take it despite them being so wrong.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your thoughts and opinion. I was deep in thought about this and you are right. I need to be able to see myself clearly in this which seems to be a difficult thing for me to do sometimes. I try my best to hold back from overreacting to people and situations when they do me wrong but explode when I feel pushed to the limit. As I'm typing this and thinking back to a few moments, I realize that I can come off as self righteous in defending myself knowing that I did no wrong to the person.

Ughhh!! My sister has been talking behind my back and undermining me for years. Making moves on my husband and trying to use my kids against me is so out of line. All this and I have to just sit back and let it all happen without a peep. Smh.

*Venting*
I don't know if its my sun opposite my moon, 3rd house ruler Mercury in the 12th, 6th house ruler venus in the 1st or my sun in the 12th that's attracting so much conflict.

Try to stay away from drama but it seems like it comes busting down my door no matter what. It feels like quicksand. The mlre ai fight against others coming for me and my family, the deeper I sink. Its like Im supposed to take it despite them being so wrong.

A sun moon opposition may sometimes wire us to perceive much that comes at us as oppositional, whether it really is or not.

But really you have said it all here. Your approach to this matter, the more you struggle the deeper you sink, points to considering a different approach. It is hard to know what goes on in the hearts and minds of others, your husband, children, and even you sister. There are other responses besides struggling. Perhaps you might spend a bit of time considering and exploring what else you might do in response to the chronic matter, including doing nothing...?
And remember that the chart indicates that your sister is quite weak in this matter. And you are not, even if you do nothing perhaps?

Crystalclear913

I've been thinking heavily on this and can't help but feel defeated. I've constantly been attacked by others (mostly women at work and in my family) unprovoked. I've tried for years to not let what they did and said about me get to me hoping that it will change for the better with me being forgiving but to no avail.
At this point I just feel like this is what's suppose to happen.
I've heard that 6th lord in the first brings disputes to you without provocation .
Whatever it may be, I can only control my actions and reactions.

Thank you again for your insight.

waybread

you've posted a horary question and chart. Do you want to post your natal chart? It would go deeper than just the chart of a moment.

I was thinking of professional counseling with your sister, vs a family meeting.

Kite

I disagree about you being strong with Jupiter. It is retrograde and about to lose its dignity - I would take this literally. When you look at your chart - she is the Moon in Fall in Scorpio and via combusta at your 7th house --very open burning enemy. I can only guess that there's been past life karma between the two of you. Conjunct Uranus - she is the great disrupter in your life. She opposes your Sun/Chiron conjunction showing how much her actions have hurt you. Jupiter at the 3rd house cusp suggests some ability to reconcile as it sextiles Sun/Chiron and trines her (the Moon) BUT you have Mars squaring both from your 4th house of family. So I'm wondering if your family is undermining your relationship with her? It certainly seems like a mess to me and if it was me I would cut everyone off - but that's just me.

waybread

Your natal chart does suggest problems with Sis.

Your third house of siblings is untenanted, but it is ruled by the moon. The moon and your sun (your sense of self) oppose one another, and join in a T-square involving irritable Mars in the 4th house of "home." With Chiron conjunct your sun, you may be locked into a lot of hurt feelings about your sister and your family in general.

The moon is close enough to the 7th house cusp that many astrologers would count its action as emphasizing the 7th house. This conventional "house of marriage" is also the house of "open enemies."

If professional counseling is an option for you personally, even if your sister refuses to participate, I think it would be helpful.

Do you have a birth chart for your sister? It would be interesting to look at how she experiences you. If you don't have an accurate birth time for her, just post it as "unknown."

Do you think she is jealous of you?

Crystalclear913

I disagree about you being strong with Jupiter. It is retrograde and about to lose its dignity - I would take this literally. When you look at your chart - she is the Moon in Fall in Scorpio and via combusta at your 7th house --very open burning enemy. I can only guess that there's been past life karma between the two of you. Conjunct Uranus - she is the great disrupter in your life. She opposes your Sun/Chiron conjunction showing how much her actions have hurt you. Jupiter at the 3rd house cusp suggests some ability to reconcile as it sextiles Sun/Chiron and trines her (the Moon) BUT you have Mars squaring both from your 4th house of family. So I'm wondering if your family is undermining your relationship with her? It certainly seems like a mess to me and if it was me I would cut everyone off - but that's just me.

It is a mess. I basically just speak to my parents and the conversations with my mother are very short. She has sided with my siblings this whole time. I really don't have a relationship with her but I know that I have one mother so I do my best to just keep it surface level with her.
Is that sad and pathetic? Yes. And honestly I struggle many times to keep from feelings of hate towards her because she has done nothing but encourage the divide amongst us. She is the mother and should want to unify us but its the complete opposite.
I've cut off total communications with my sister and brother and am about to completely cut ties with the other remaining sibling.

Crystalclear913

Your natal chart does suggest problems with Sis.

Your third house of siblings is untenanted, but it is ruled by the moon. The moon and your sun (your sense of self) oppose one another, and join in a T-square involving irritable Mars in the 4th house of "home." With Chiron conjunct your sun, you may be locked into a lot of hurt feelings about your sister and your family in general.

The moon is close enough to the 7th house cusp that many astrologers would count its action as emphasizing the 7th house. This conventional "house of marriage" is also the house of "open enemies."

If professional counseling is an option for you personally, even if your sister refuses to participate, I think it would be helpful.

Do you have a birth chart for your sister? It would be interesting to look at how she experiences you. If you don't have an accurate birth time for her, just post it as "unknown."

Do you think she is jealous of you?

I do feel like she is jealous of me. But I don't understand why. She has done so much to undermine any and everything I've tried to achieve and or maintain in my life. I was in denial for such a long time because she is my blood sister who I grew up with. I had to give her the benefit of the doubt. The last straw for me was when I found out she was starting to use my children against me.

Here is her chart (Birth time UKN):
AC BC https://imgur.com/gallery/qx0JGiP

Our synastry together:
Sib synastry https://imgur.com/a/6OEXf9g

"With Chiron conjunct your sun, you may be locked into a lot of hurt feelings about your sister and your family in general." Yes you are correct. I've been locked in a lot of pain with my family. And this situation with my sister has left me distraught because I was in denial for such a long time dispite my gut telling me that she really was acting like an enemy and not a sister.

These are some of the horary charts with questions that I had of her:

Did my sister try to sleep with my husband https://imgur.com/gallery/ohK80cq

Did my sister purposely flirt with my husband https://imgur.com/gallery/FU4Iur0

Is my sister envious of me https://imgur.com/gallery/iXKOyu9

I asked tge flirt question 1st but was trying to explain the answer away as maybe it was harmless (I know. I was gaslighting myself) so I asked outright is she was trying to sleep with him.

Last edited:

Kite

Do you not have a time for your sister's birth? Looks like an Aries chart with no time - no ascendant. You Horary on whether she's tried sleeping with your husband is pretty auspicious. I didn't look at the other ones. Maybe you and your husband could use some therapy together to get on the same page dealing with these family issues?

Crystalclear913

Do you not have a time for your sister's birth? Looks like an Aries chart with no time - no ascendant. You Horary on whether she's tried sleeping with your husband is pretty auspicious. I didn't look at the other ones. Maybe you and your husband could use some therapy together to get on the same page dealing with these family issues?

Unfortunately I don't have a birth time for her.

When you say auspicious, do you mean that my husband was aware and willing to engage her, so it could have very well come to pass?
I noticed that his significator is exalted but her's is in it's fall. My knowledge is that a planet is combust when it sits close to the sun which means in this situation, her planet is weak and her intention failed. Both planets were intercepted by mars which I could not figure out its significance as to who or what interfed her plans.
I know that you didnt look at the other flirting chart but just to give a bit of insight (any correction is welcomed due to me being a novice of horary) both signifactors, saturn and venus in capricorn, are in the 6th house (my husband's 12th house) which led me to believe that he was unaware of her intentions while she was fully cognizant.
My husband and I are moving towards that direction of counseling due to the stress my family has had on our marriage. He of course is no longer speaking to my siblings and only engages in minimum, respectful conversation with my parents when necessary.

Kite

Auspicious was probably the wrong word - I was thinking you were successfully evaluating the situation. I don't see anything that would suggest he fell for it and what you've said, she would probably use his fall to help blow up your marriage.

waybread

Crystal,I truly feel that without a correct birth time, it's best not to make one up. It is likely to be wrong and that just makes the chart harder to read.

Your sister's sun is in Leo. She has a lot of pride and would enjoy being the center of attention. Unfortunately your Saturn in Leo sits right on her sun. She would see you as trying to boss her around and being super critical of her-- whether that is your intention, let alone actions, toward her or not.

Your Taurus sun enjoys things that are pleasant, stable, and grounded. Your sister's Mars on your sun would make her seem aggravating and aggressive towards you personally. Her Mars squares her Mercury in Leo, which also squares your sun. Some key words for a Mars-Mercury square would be "aggressive speech." With your sun in the picture, no doubt she speaks very critically about you.

There's a double whammy with her Mercury conjunct your Mars.

Your sister's moon is a T-square with her Pluto-Venus and Saturn. She seems emotionally troubled to me.

Given what you've been through with your family, you would have to be a saint not to take their behavior personally and not to feel upset with them. I suggest you do what you must to protect yourself. Maybe don't entirely cut off all communication, but just keep them at arm's length: polite but remote.

Probably you've thought of what to tell your children about Auntie. I don't think this would be a problem unless there are cousins involved who enjoy getting together.

I don't normally take a fatalistic view of astrology but in your case it might be helpful to realize that you probably couldn't try hard enough to fix this dysfunctional situation. That Chiron conjunct your sun can hopefully gain some wisdom and compassion through all of this heartache.

Last edited:

Crystalclear913

Auspicious was probably the wrong word - I was thinking you were successfully evaluating the situation. I don't see anything that would suggest he fell for it and what you've said, she would probably use his fall to help blow up your marriage.

I really appreciate all the insight you've provided for me concerning my charts and my situation as a whole. Therapy is definitely needed for me and my husband. But I truly believe that this situation has set us up for joy and peace in the future. I count my blessings daily because God as placed us in a position to create the loving family we always wanted despite not having it before.
Thank you :)

Crystalclear913

Crystal,I truly feel that without a correct birth time, it's best not to make one up. It is likely to be wrong and that just makes the chart harder to read.

Your sister's sun is in Leo. She has a lot of pride and would enjoy being the center of attention. Unfortunately your Saturn in Leo sits right on her sun. She would see you as trying to boss her around and being super critical of her-- whether that is your intention, let alone actions, toward her or not.

Your Taurus sun enjoys things that are pleasant, stable, and grounded. Your sister's Mars on your sun would make her seem aggravating and aggressive towards you personally. Her Mars squares her Mercury in Leo, which also squares your sun. Some key words for a Mars-Mercury square would be "aggressive speech." With your sun in the picture, no doubt she speaks very critically about you.

There's a double whammy with her Mercury conjunct your Mars.

Your sister's moon is a T-square with her Pluto-Venus and Saturn. She seems emotionally troubled to me.

Given what you've been through with your family, you would have to be a saint not to take their behavior personally and not to feel upset with them. I suggest you do what you must to protect yourself. Maybe don't entirely cut off all communication, but just keep them at arm's length: polite but remote.

Probably you've thought of what to tell your children about Auntie. I don't think this would be a problem unless there are cousins involved who enjoy getting together.

I don't normally take a fatalistic view of astrology but in your case it might be helpful to realize that you probably couldn't try hard enough to fix this dysfunctional situation. That Chiron conjunct your sun can hopefully gain some wisdom and compassion through all of this heartache.

Its still crazy to me how you are able to breakdown the interaction between two people based off a synastry chart. You hit the nail right on the head.

Im done feeling guilty and angry about the relationship dynamics between me and my them. I dont want to be a bitter resentful person. It really isnt worth it.
Thank you letting me know that I'm not crazy for feeling upset by all of this.
I'm so appreciative 🙏

LuzBlanca

You are in House 12th
and you say you are unsure of why, yet you are in House 12th, so instead focus on,
what am I not seeing?
also that she behaved inappropiately with your husband and children, but
is this a suspicion or did you catch an act or something, factual and concrete?

being in House 12th also means that you are not and cannot think straight, you are perhaps worried, in distress not able to use good judgment
also it's you it seems who is out to get her, as its the house of enemies, planning and plotting what to do against your sister
because you "deem" her unsafe, which makes sense
if you deem someone unsafe you are likely to take actions [too] against or about that person, in this case your sister.

perhaps since you "assume" she's the reason your family members are acting strange to you,
HOuse 12 could be,
what actions are you taking to figure that out?
perhaps you too are trying to figure out things about her in deceptive ways since in House 12th you're not transparent with others but hiding beind a veil.

Anyhow to your question, no,
your sister is not actively taking action against you, she is actually vulnerable and with her hands tied it seems.
If things are not factual, you might be fighting with your own ghost due to
being in House 12th yourself.