Lewis Hamilton & Formula 1

waterlilly

Whats next for Lewis?

I have become really interested in Formula 1 Since lewis came on to the scene. However, sense that he is up against some challenges being the only black man and given his age.

I want to discuss what these challenges are and will he gain the respect he deverves in Formula 1?

Lewis Carl Hamilton (born January 7, 1985 in Stevenage, Hertfordshire) is a British Formula One (F1) racing driver, currently racing for the McLaren team.
He finished second in the 2007 Formula One Championship, behind Kimi Räikkönen. Hamilton has set numerous F1 rookie records and is the first black driver to compete in Formula One.[1] After winning the British Formula Renault, European Formula Three and GP2 championship he became a McLaren F1 driver for 2007. When he was ten,[2] he approached Dennis at an awards ceremony and told him he would drive for McLaren one day; three years later, Hamilton was signed by McLaren and Mercedes-Benz to their Young Driver Support Programme, and ultimately, 12 years after this initial encounter, made his Formula One debut with the McLaren team.

waterlilly

Lewis hamiltons chart

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_73_lewis_carl_hamilton_hp_45189_30219.gif
    astro_w2gw_73_lewis_carl_hamilton_hp_45189_30219.gif
    28 KB · Views: 33

Moulin

Hi Waterlily

I'm afraid it's not that easy as to look at his chart. Hamilton, as good as he may be will not be given permission to win a championship until Bernie Eccelstone and Ferrari say so...

yes, F1 is a fix.... sadly :(

and Ferrari pay the FIA too much money... the FIA have to have separate rules for them. Maybe you should post Bernie's chart :D for a taste of the scale of the corruption going on there!!!

Sorrowful

This is a very old thread....BUT,it's official that Lewis Hamilton is changing team from Mercedes to Ferrari from 2025.

What are your thoughts about this move about Lewis Hamilton,is going to be a success by his birth chart from 2025,or will be a not good move for him and the team?

Last edited: