Question on employment

good4life

I've been trying to land a stable position to work from home. It's been very hard and I feel as if options have dried up. I am constantly sending applications but not much luck. I am hoping the current Saturn transit would bring some relief but not certain how it will affect natal Saturn position. When I have no employment I feel terrible.. too many setbacks with employment due to my health.
How can I work with Saturn to make the most of this transit?

I've attached the chart image.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Saturn is currently in transit through Capricorn and in the constellation (nakshatra) of the Sun for the next several months. Since the Sun and Saturn are not compatible this transit may productive a job but you will not be happy with it.

kshantaram

Premium Member
jup-ketu SNode transit venus sag asc trine moon 9th for luck,
venus lord 6th for health-employment,
and lord 11th for income-gains-friendships,

hope jup promotes employment-friendships-relationship,
jup effective mid-course march-june 020,

venus sag asc, good looks, aptitude for medicine-pharma-martial arts etc;

while ketu transit prone to pain-injury-surgery thighs-kidneys-head etc
while care for detachments from income-gains-friendships;

natal ketu virgo 10th, critical attitude, good for audit-quality control roles,
career-job changes; prayers to Mother Goddess,
offer red flowers wed evenings at the alter at home;
prone to pain-injury-surgery knees-hips-intestinal etc

Sat now transit own cap 2nd 6th from moon,
earnings from distant lands,
mining, mechanics, event management etc,

natal sat scorpio 12th for foreign-distant lands,
research-occult-forensic-metallurgical aptitudes;
sat scorpio aspect own cap 2nd protective of finances,
may not be good for health of family members;
observe fast sat evenings;

natal jup-rahu NNode sensitive pisces 4th, seeking spirituality n self-mastery, acting skills,
vitiating judgment, rise-fall in life, toxic heart-lung-liver issues;
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings,
observe death anniversaries religiously, wear brown hessonite over pendant;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers thurs evenings at alter at home,
wear yellow sapphire over jup finger;

rahu now transit gemini 7th, inimical for sag asc,
tending to foreign travels and relationships
though under stress-delays,
and toxic abdominal, chest-lung issues;

9/10 lord sun-mer over acq 3rd, prosperity through
literary-oratory-statistical skills, admin skills, reformist; impressive writings;

mars own aries 5th,
action oriented, impulsive-temperamental in relationships,
luck through technical-mechanical aptitudes;
mars aspect own scorpio 12th-sat for foreign lands
and research-occult aptitudes etc, and urological-feet health issues;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;

moon leo 9th, high self-pride, individualist, sensitive,
aptitude for teaching-psychology-medicine-admin etc;

taurus 6th, preference for creative work;

sun-moon opp, born around full moon, diffused thinking;
wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;

hope find inputs relevant, share how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick n integrate etc etc

wishing you well, kshantaram

Last edited:

good4life

Saturn is currently in transit through Capricorn and in the constellation (nakshatra) of the Sun for the next several months. Since the Sun and Saturn are not compatible this transit may productive a job but you will not be happy with it.

Can you tell if this will be a home based/remote job? With the information you have given I suspect I won't be at that job for long. :/. Seems par for the course for 10th house ketu.

I have been getting rejected for interviews or get the interview yet no offer. I'm suspecting it is due to salary I require. I hope it is not due to blacklisting.

good4life

wishing you well, kshantaram
Thank you so much for taking the time to go over details of my chart. I appreciarte your insight so much.

Health wise, I only deal with gastro-intesstinal issues. It was acquired in my late 20s I think. it possibly causes hormonal issues too. I am trying to find a food regiment that works for me. I beleive eating whole food/ grass fed livestock is the way to go. but that costs money. I do deal with vision issues that i have had since birth.
Career wise, I am in health admin./customer service. Its too late to change careers. have to make it work. I have moved to working from home. It seems I would be more successful there.
as for venus in the 1st. I am not a model but i like to think an attractive woman. My weight goes up and down. Hopefully transit to first house will assist with fitness/weightloss.

I am never in a position to do foreign travel. Maybe when i am an old woman.

5th house mars seems like trouble. I try to control temper. if not it could land me in jail/12th house . lol. Also, i try cycling to stay active and work off energy.

sun-moon opp: My mind does wander alot.
I am perplexed by 11th lord in 1st. I have never gained employment through associates.

good4life

So, I was hired in April of 2020 for a call center for mortgage customer service. I worked there until Dec 2021.. I got hired in Dec 2021 for an actual mortgage company. It's still customer service but pays better than the other place. I love it.. I hope there is a promotion in store for me soon. Both of my position are remote. The second job is permanently remote.

God bless

creativei

I've been trying to land a stable position to work from home. It's been very hard and I feel as if options have dried up. I am constantly sending applications but not much luck. I am hoping the current Saturn transit would bring some relief but not certain how it will affect natal Saturn position. When I have no employment I feel terrible.. too many setbacks with employment due to my health.
How can I work with Saturn to make the most of this transit?

I've attached the chart image.

Chart is nice no big issues in life. Even though ketu in 10th jup aspecting ketu so ketu is good boy. 10th lord in 3rd gives communication related job u r excellent dynamic charismatic speaker you move out from home land n work forgein also professionaly travel to many places best suitable line are media medicine communication broadcasting will achieve influential position in job. This moon dasa is favorable for that this whole dasa you see many changes in family
and profession. Hubby too well to do n he helps your profession, real luck starts after marriage. You should tame your ego and self pride. Should make others feel worth too. Esp with husband. If your profession related to medicine or drugs or chemical related or water one you soon climb up in ladder of success 10th lord in satabhisha shouldake one healer counsellor excellent psychiatrist, its all about healing.

Coming sub periods are related to your professional life only esp mer venus buktis.

Next mars dasa you see excellent progress in professional life mars is in aswini ketu star ketu is in 10th n 10th lord is with 9th lord so you are get set go 🔥. Even you meet your hubby in professi sphere only mostly acquaintance workplace romance ❤. Marrige takes place this moon dasa itself next sat transit givee marriage ie before 2024.. 3rd house is change so you have many changes in job you can also try for govt side you have that luck.

👍👍

Last edited:

good4life

Chart is nice no big issues in life. Even though ketu in 10th jup aspecting ketu so ketu is good boy. 10th lord in 3rd gives communication related job u r excellent dynamic charismatic speaker you move out from home land n work forgein also professionaly travel to many places best suitable line are media medicine communication broadcasting will achieve influential position in job. This moon dasa is favorable for that this whole dasa you see many changes in family
and profession. Hubby too well to do n he helps your profession, real luck starts after marriage. You should tame your ego and self pride. Should make others feel worth too. Esp with husband. If your profession related to medicine or drugs or chemical related or water one you soon climb up in ladder of success 10th lord in satabhisha shouldake one healer counsellor excellent psychiatrist, its all about healing.

Coming sub periods are related to your professional life only esp mer venus buktis.

Next mars dasa you see excellent progress in professional life mars is in aswini ketu star ketu is in 10th n 10th lord is with 9th lord so you are get set go 🔥. Even you meet your hubby in professi sphere only mostly acquaintance workplace romance ❤. Marrige takes place this moon dasa itself next sat transit givee marriage ie before 2024.. 3rd house is change so you have many changes in job you can also try for govt side you have that luck.

👍👍
Thank you for your feedback. I'm getting older and weary of changing career so I really hope I can just stay in mortgage... No more medical careers. :D

I will be mindful of others that are close to me.
I am happy that Jupiter is watching ketu and Rahu. My Jupiter sub period I was not very happy....nor in rahu. Saturn was peaceful since I was working from home... Not sure if that has to do with Transit Saturn.

Moon mahadasha has been a little stressful. I'm not sure about marriage.. I'm not seeing anyone. I work from home so I'm not sure about workplace romance.
I was hoping for good results with mars mahadasha in a few years. I will keep my fingers crossed and do my best . :D
If the site is still here in 2024 I'll give an update .

Much love.

creativei

Thank you for your feedback. I'm getting older and weary of changing career so I really hope I can just stay in mortgage... No more medical careers. :D

I will be mindful of others that are close to me.
I am happy that Jupiter is watching ketu and Rahu. My Jupiter sub period I was not very happy....nor in rahu. Saturn was peaceful since I was working from home... Not sure if that has to do with Transit Saturn.

Moon mahadasha has been a little stressful. I'm not sure about marriage.. I'm not seeing anyone. I work from home so I'm not sure about workplace romance.
I was hoping for good results with mars mahadasha in a few years. I will keep my fingers crossed and do my best . :D
If the site is still here in 2024 I'll give an update .

Much love.

Saturn gave job because he is in jyestha nak mercury star who is 10th lord whenever sat, rahu mer sub periods come it trigger professional life.

Moon is in ketu star thats why mind often get disturbed but since jup aspecting it no problem its very good for spiritual progress you visit many exotic pilmirage places even if you dont have interest in meditation if you sit eyes closed you easily go into trascendal state so practice meditation..

Update if anything happens in future 👍🙏😊