7th house north node

oriel

Anyone who has north node in 7th here?how is relationships and marriage like for you?
I have nn 7th pisces along with mars and moon.I sometimes feel I am bound for solitary life lol It is quite hard to find some spiritual connection for me with people.

Domna

My NN is in Aries 7th, along with Jupiter (not conjunct).

I'm aromantic and asexual, and I don't have any interest in romantic/sexual relationships... or marriage for that matter. I have really close relationships with my family though, and a decent network of really good friends, so I'm not lonely.

oriel

My NN is in Aries 7th, along with Jupiter (not conjunct).

I'm aromantic and asexual, and I don't have any interest in romantic/sexual relationships... or marriage for that matter. I have really close relationships with my family though, and a decent network of really good friends, so I'm not lonely.

Wow!I am too close with my family too and have few good friends with me.

Eanahsti

My dad actually has north node in 7th house Libra. I know my dad used to date a lot of people haha. But a more recent interpretation regarding the north node in 7th house would be, the tendency to staying close with your family, by family, I mean the people that take care of you such as your parents. My dad had experienced a few sad times when we lived apart from his family, but maybe there are other placements that would have caused this. But I would not know haha, I’m not my dad

Splash3

I have north node in 7th in Virgo. I don’t really tend to click with people that show interest in me but don’t have much trouble attracting people with Venus in my first.