How is my relationship w/ my parents shown?

I’m relatively new to astrology, and recently I’ve been interested in how your natal chart can reflect your relationship with your parents. I don’t really understand how to read my chart for that purpose though. So if y’all are willing to comment your own experiences that would be nice. Also, my BDI is Nov. 4th, 2003 –10:01am— Inglewood, California Incase anyone was wondering 😉

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

Basically the moon symbolizes your experience of your mother. Dad is probably the sun (day birth) or Saturn (night birth.) Traditionally the 4th house indicated one's father in the sense of paternity and patrimony. Mom was the opposite house, of 10th. Modern astrology reversed these, so just see which one best fits with your experience.

Welcome to the forum.

Basically the moon symbolizes your experience of your mother. Dad is probably the sun (day birth) or Saturn (night birth.) Traditionally the 4th house indicated one's father in the sense of paternity and patrimony. Mom was the opposite house, of 10th. Modern astrology reversed these, so just see which one best fits with your experience.
Ok cool thanks