How do you feel about your opposite? #Dominate sign edition

Lykanized

If you weren't triggered, your tone would be different. So I don't really care at this point. I'm done. Have a good night. :)
Like I said, 'triggered' is a word people use when they lack depth of understanding. You're calling out people in your life for being childish crybabies and lacking emotional depth when you yourself exhibit those same traits

love-thinking

Yeah but you're clearly a fan of other things...Extending your own emotional issues to a whole group of people who have nothing to do with these people is immature and judgmental

When did I ever say once all cancers were the same. Just said don't like their dark sides. Not my cup of tea.

love-thinking

Like I said, 'triggered' is a word people use when they lack depth of understanding. You're calling out people in your life for being childish crybabies and lacking emotional depth when you yourself exhibit those same traits

How do I lack emotional depth? You don't even know me? You probably represent some of those traits, and now you're triggering and persistent in putting a label to me. **** off.

love-thinking

This is what I mean, using limited information to form a story in your head that's untrue. That's characteristic of lack of insight. I am done answering to this forum. Good bye.

Lykanized

This is what I mean, using limited information to form a story in your head that's untrue. That's characteristic of lack of insight. I am done answering to this forum. Good bye.
You used your own limited information to form a story in your head. I don't know why it's an issue now just because someone's doing it to you

Goodbye tho

love-thinking

You used your own limited information to form a story in your head. I don't know why it's an issue now just because someone's doing it to you

Goodbye tho

Don't get it twisted. I commented on about my experiences in regards to the dark side. You took my words, got triggered because perhaps deep inside you feel like you may resemble the traits. That's not my fault.

Capricorns come as cold, unemotional and calculating and some people don't like that. You don't hear me bitching about it when people talk about how they hate capricorns because I actually have enough knowledge and sense to know your sun sign, or even your moon and ascendent sign doesn't always define you as a person or put you into a little box.

Lykanized

Don't get it twisted. I commented on about my experiences in regards to the dark side. You took my words, got triggered because perhaps deep inside you feel like you may resemble the traits. That's not my fault.

Capricorns come as cold, unemotional and calculating and some people don't like that. You don't hear me bitching about it when people talk about how they hate capricorns because I actually have enough knowledge and sense to know your sun sign, or even your moon and ascendent sign doesn't always define you as a person or put you into a little box.
Don't say goodbye if you're gonna keep coming back

I tried to explain to you what my issue was but you can't understand it

I suppose I have to repeat it since you didn't read: People say they hate Cancers all the time and I don't care. That's not why I replied to your post

Lykanized

I suppose I also have to clarify for those who can't read. I'm not ConfusedCrab, I'm not the OP just because we're both Cancers lol

Lykanized

Sorry, accidentally replied to you. I'm going to apologize though. I came off too strong.
I apologize too because I hate putting out negative energy and I also was taking unnecessary jabs which I hate doing. Obviously I don't know your life or you.. Yes something did bother me, but I suppose it really doesn't matter what it was or why. It's not that people dislike Cancers tho because I know a lot of people do and there's nothing I can do about that lol

love-thinking

I apologize too because I hate putting out negative energy and I also was taking unnecessary jabs which I hate doing. Obviously I don't know your life or you.. Yes something did bother me, but I suppose it really doesn't matter what it was or why. It's not that people dislike Cancers tho because I know a lot of people do and there's nothing I can do about that lol

Well if it helps, us capricorns are boring apparently. LOL

love-thinking

Don't like being the boring one :(

Lykanized

Well if it helps, us capricorns are boring apparently. LOL
Like you said, people are always more than just their sunsigns and there's way too much variation in humanity for us to be able to be easily categorized by our sun signs or dominant signs or whatever runs through our charts. I think astrology is a lot deeper than singular traits