Radical Thought for the Day

Dubyadude1986

I would really like it if this guy would come online.

lol

Chief Mst. Sgt. Mj. First Class Petty Officer Buzzcut of the galaxy.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Office romance?

I wish. Turned out to be a beauty in a red dress that wanted to know about mh370 (posted about that here) . Once she realized I wasn't satan she left.

This has been going on for a while and nothing is even going on. This was a non-virtual reality honeytrap that time... It was always possible that none of this was related... Speaking of, they need to go find that plane! Bob :)

Everything is fine Bob, just send me an e-mail please. I'm getting my astro-engineering on, everything, here, is fine. Its "the middle of the Indian ocean that keeps me awake at night" so to speak. Plus I went on an astro-vacation this week since this was going on. (astro-leave - mod approved/astrologer tested).

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Hey everyone, I'm a new guy here and I've been looking forward to a chart read for a while now. I'm a person that always looks to improve himself and to find out more about myself.

Just by looking at the limited astrology methods I knew I already discovered a lot about myself. For example when I discovered my aries ascendant, I always wondered why people view me in such a different way then who I actually am.

Then I found out my sun and ascendant are so different and everything seemed so logical. I'm however still a young grasshopper when it comes to astrology. So I would love a more detailed explanation.:happy:

I've recently gotten into Astrology. I think it's really interesting but I'm still a bit skeptical. But the more I learn about it the more I see how it all works.

It's just so fascinating to see a persons birth chart and see how that manifests itself into the person. I see certain tendencies and default behavioral patterns from the people around me and I eventually find myself studying everyone around me haha. I feel like this is what gets people hooked at first. That's what I like about this aspect of Astrology: the study of human behavior in action!

I'm looking into my own chart and learning things about myself that I've been through / have been doing all my life that I was never really fully aware of all this time. It's a strange thing to have that awareness and to have that guideline to study your own self and also have input from others. :w00t:

How does this smell to you, D man?

I'm aware it could be my conspiracy brain playing tricks on me but...what say you (all)?

Dubyadude1986

How does this smell to you, D man?

I'm aware it could be my conspiracy brain playing tricks on me but...what say you (all)?

Is this the spirit cookie that referred to themselves as "young grasshopper" before it was edited? LMAO "haha very funny." Idk, it's very "hey bro!" to me but I am used to that.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Is this a morale raising event for people sitting around plus me the ex-everything? Maybe. Too much shenanigans for it to be a serious. LMAO I feel like we're on the SNL version of the Truman show. Friday Night Live I mean. They are going to get mad.. Ok, I'm done beingcarried away too. :)

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Isn't that the truth! Even before the comedy it was funny! Only our investigations look like a joke. April fools! chh points -> ;)

They are going to get pissed! Every office needs a laugh, every U2 too!

Dubyadude1986

haha

Except for Columbia last year with those DEA agents that were sleeping with the hookers that the cartel bought. LMAO

Active guys. I think it's them you see there.