Best time to start my new job

kirlie

I was recently offered a very big promotion. I will be promoted to the Director of a Public Library. Now, I have to pick a start date. To be honest, there isn't a perfect day any time within the next few weeks. The best I can come up with is August 24th at 8am. There will be a Grand Fire Trine at that time with Venus trining my Sun (Even though she's retrograde) and Sag Moon conjuncting my North Node if I start at 8am. Neptune has been drifting through my 10th house for quite a while now. I almost accidentally ended up a public librarian when he started going through my 10th. The harder I try to get back into college librarianship, the farther I seem to advance in public librarianship, lol. So, I'm taking it that Neptune wants me to serve my community in this way. He will be conjuncting my Jupiter (N. Node ruler) at this time. Also, Pluto will be thankfully be making his last swipe at my Moon during this time. The last two years I have had major power struggles with my female Director. I learned a great deal about leadership, courage, abuse of power, and being true to myself at that time. She and Uranus will then begin to take on my 11th house Sun. Well, actually Uranus will make another swipe at my Sun. And as my MC ruler, this is probably important.
I will have a male boss and my assistant director is male. Oh, and I beat out the assistant director who has been running the library for a year for the position. I think this will be my next big Pluto lesson. But the question I have for all of you is, is this the best Monday of the next month to start this new job? I can go as far as Sept, but I really don't want to. I put the chart in a synastry so I could enter an exact time I am anticipating reporting for work.

Attachments

• new job.jpg
    new job.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 35