Relationship/Marriage question, appearance of partner

andrea2709

Hi, I would like someone to tell me how will my partner look like, something about his personality and when will I enter a committed relationship?
If marriage is not meant for me, then I would love to know if and when will I be in a committed relationship and how can I recognize that future partner/how will he be like?

I attached my birth chart and Navamsa chart, I'm currently in Rahu Mahadasha, Jupiter Antardasha

Date of birth: 27 September 2002
Time: 07:10 AM
In Serbia, Novi Knezevac

Thank you in advance :biggrin:

Attachments

• 105970416_200201751231465_8193705275618623647_n.jpg
    105970416_200201751231465_8193705275618623647_n.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 104710372_111895553902637_8300520510142486021_n.jpg
    104710372_111895553902637_8300520510142486021_n.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 19

creativei

Its too young too think of marriage or love this age is to concentrate in studies and to enjoy the adolescent life . since you are rohini nak that you have that feelings and likes rohini is all about love and partnership they cant be alone they want to have some one and get a child as soon as possible . they need partners . want to have family as soon as possible some are lucky in that yet some are not .

for you marriage happens in only 27 Rahu - venus ...... . since sat aspecting mars as per rasi it delays but it gives stable long lasting married life partner comes from well to do pretty sexual charismatic tall anger issues active impulsive dynamic intelligent where ever he go he gets attention quickly sexual compatibility is good for both . at the time he behaves mad but it will be fine . chances of meeting him on your profession or long journeys . will settle another place after marriage there will be some expenditures on partner . he will be very intelligent wealthy good natured spiritual and generous . face is very charming . but he puts weight as age grows . he will be white in color or wheat color . exotic .

andrea2709

Yes that's true, because of that Rohini nakshatra I need partner in my life :happy:

One thing concerns me though, if marriage happens in Rahu Venus Mahadasa, will I have any committed relationship, long lasting, before that?

And could you please tell me something about partner's life? How is his relationship with his mother, father, relationship with his siblings? I want to know how are his relations with his friends and family?

creativei

Yes that's true, because of that Rohini nakshatra I need partner in my life :happy:

One thing concerns me though, if marriage happens in Rahu Venus Mahadasa, will I have any committed relationship, long lasting, before that?

And could you please tell me something about partner's life? How is his relationship with his mother, father, relationship with his siblings? I want to know how are his relations with his friends and family?

Partner is career oriented will have robust health his education is limited/ no but he intelligent will have professional knowledge he is very much to partnerships and will run after wife . but at same time he will be womanizer . attracted towards foreign and exotic partners . to some extent he also attracted to widows ! .

relationship with father is fair with mother not good with his siblings mixed esp he wont have good terms with your mom its better after marriage you both live separately if it happens to live with your mom then you have to be ready to face the consequences . another thing he might have lost younger one in childhood . reg friends has limited social circle who are poor down trodden who is connected with health care service business politics . either he get cheated by them or he have deceived them . he has more bad friends than good some of them are aged matured mischievous females . you have to be careful with them he brings them to home and you dislike them . his friends involves too much into your family affairs . he gives debts to them too in which they wont return it back . to some extent you are attracted towards his friends which leads to he suspecting you and thus gives quarrels between you . family life is good all are well behaved well studied well settled spiritual helping and caring towards you . you get spouse family support indeed . he is influential person in society . his family is well known in that area . you no need to find his house address just by saying his name they take you his house !...

andrea2709

Hi creativei, so sorry to bother you again, but could you please tell me something about this guy, I have feelings for him and I would love to know more about him? Does he match with my partner appearance and personality?
DOB: 04 September 1995
TOB: 06:50 AM
Place: Zrenjanin, country name Serbia

Thank you in advance and may god bless you!