Quintiles

RogueLibra

Does anybody use these? I have read the definition of them and from what I gather, its energy we rather subconsciously use without expecting something from it. Its pretty much a hobby but a talent because of what it can yield. Ppl are kind of wowed by the results.

I have a mars quintile Saturn. I can say that I am rather disciplined. I workout lifting weights and boxing. Its not for anything other than self defense and pure love of exercise. I am pretty good with my hands tho I don't have a career or an outstanding talent with them. Just have the minor skills as a resource.

Just wondering about any experience with them

Animatrix

I also wonder because I have two quintiles in my chart. They are quite alike the sextiles then? Or it indicates a talent that we do not care so much about? It is like a natural talent, yet it requires effort on our part to use it, but we do not consciously try to use it? (xD) I wonder how significant they are. I have not found a detailed interpretation of my quintiles.

RogueLibra

I also wonder because I have two quintiles in my chart. They are quite alike the sextiles then? Or it indicates a talent that we do not care so much about? It is like a natural talent, yet it requires effort on our part to use it, but we do not consciously try to use it? (xD) I wonder how significant they are. I have not found a detailed interpretation of my quintiles.

Well from what I gather it is deeply ingrained in the consciousness. It shows itself in the form of patterns and even hobbies. I think it may be talents we don't know much about. As far as which is more powerful? I think that depends on your definition of the word. One on side, i feel like quintiles are more pronounced. We do these things without even meaning to. And they occur so subtle to the conscious that we may not even recognize or even acknowledge it but others see it.

With the sextile, we are presented with the opportunities so we recognize it more consciously. We are aware of and even familiar with the energy so we make a decision to do it or not to do it. I think sextiles are more recognizable and quintiles are more acted out

Animatrix

Well from what I gather it is deeply ingrained in the consciousness. It shows itself in the form of patterns and even hobbies. I think it may be talents we don't know much about. As far as which is more powerful? I think that depends on your definition of the word. One on side, i feel like quintiles are more pronounced. We do these things without even meaning to. And they occur so subtle to the conscious that we may not even recognize or even acknowledge it but others see it.

With the sextile, we are presented with the opportunities so we recognize it more consciously. We are aware of and even familiar with the energy so we make a decision to do it or not to do it. I think sextiles are more recognizable and quintiles are more acted out

Interesting.

I actually read up on one of my quintile aspects, though I need to know more, but what I read it made perfect sense. This deep subconscious thing.

In my case it is like I got into a situation which unlocked an aspect of myself I did not even try to unlock, it just happened by itself. It was very significant.

RogueLibra

Interesting.

I actually read up on one of my quintile aspects, though I need to know more, but what I read it made perfect sense. This deep subconscious thing.

In my case it is like I got into a situation which unlocked an aspect of myself I did not even try to unlock, it just happened by itself. It was very significant.

Thats how ot happened for me too. My quintiles only became active after times of extreme emotional stress. Kind of unfolded on its own and impressed me tbh

Animatrix

Thats how ot happened for me too. My quintiles only became active after times of extreme emotional stress. Kind of unfolded on its own and impressed me tbh

Wow! It was the same for me. First extreme stress with its resulting soul-searching, then it unfolded without much, if any, effort on my part.

RogueLibra

Wow! It was the same for me. First extreme stress with its resulting soul-searching, then it unfolded without much, if any, effort on my part.
Ha! Crazy stuff man. Even more odd, im once again in a stressful situation but the more in touch you become with the quintile the better you can implement it. So instead ofnl chasing the energy im creating a place where I can always use the energy. Its crazy because its the first thing I resort to when stress. But it has helped me alot. U mind sharing your quintiles?

Animatrix

Ha! Crazy stuff man. Even more odd, im once again in a stressful situation but the more in touch you become with the quintile the better you can implement it. So instead ofnl chasing the energy im creating a place where I can always use the energy. Its crazy because its the first thing I resort to when stress. But it has helped me alot. U mind sharing your quintiles?

I have no idea of how many times I have looked at my chart yet I keep learning things from it.

Yes. I have Jupiter quintile Uranus and Neptune. I got into a very hard crisis and it is certainly something highly original and inventive that I am trying to do, and am using all the time to help myself (Uranus) and then it this scientific/innovative thing is mixed very thoroughly with something spiritual (Neptune). And my faith is so strong, it is like I know. For me personally my faith is very rational, I cannot lose it and never will. It is not only a faith in something higher, but just a sort of faith that is quite difficult to explain.

I am actively using the Uranus quintile I guess, but the knowledge, the information came to me spontaneously. It was nothing I really actively sought out so to speak. I was not very interested in Uranus-matters before it.

RogueLibra

I have no idea of how many times I have looked at my chart yet I keep learning things from it.

Yes. I have Jupiter quintile Uranus and Neptune. I got into a very hard crisis and it is certainly something highly original and inventive that I am trying to do, and am using all the time to help myself (Uranus) and then it this scientific/innovative thing is mixed very thoroughly with something spiritual (Neptune). And my faith is so strong, it is like I know. For me personally my faith is very rational, I cannot lose it and never will. It is not only a faith in something higher, but just a sort of faith that is quite difficult to explain.

I am actively using the Uranus quintile I guess, but the knowledge, the information came to me spontaneously. It was nothing I really actively sought out so to speak. I was not very interested in Uranus-matters before it.

Something spiritual? Like a quantum leap? The Uranus part is very striking. Its almost like adding technology to a very spiritual side of things. Jupiter and neptune are very spiritual together and adding Uranus makes the spirituality unique and even ingenious in its own way

Animatrix

Something spiritual? Like a quantum leap? The Uranus part is very striking. Its almost like adding technology to a very spiritual side of things. Jupiter and neptune are very spiritual together and adding Uranus makes the spirituality unique and even ingenious in its own way

Not like a quantum leap :D If you knew! I have tried to tell others about it but it's hard. But trust me, it is something entirely new, innovative and unique, and it has something to do with the physical body + the mind + the spirituality of things. It really is something very unusual. When I get older I will definitely work with it and do something with it for the good of all.

Yes Jupiter and Neptune are wonderful together. Jupiter-Neptune indicates selflessness imo, and I might be a bit selfish when I am down, but when I am happy and feeling good I can be quite generous and selfless I think, at least I try to be, I love to be in that mental state when I can think of everyone else. It is just painful to be selfish really.

I have a bunch of other "minor" aspects in my chart, sesqui-quadrate and semi-sextiles + semi-squares. But I think, when having investigated quintile, that it is definitely not a minor aspect at all?

RogueLibra

Not like a quantum leap :D If you knew! I have tried to tell others about it but it's hard. But trust me, it is something entirely new, innovative and unique, and it has something to do with the physical body + the mind + the spirituality of things. It really is something very unusual. When I get older I will definitely work with it and do something with it for the good of all.

Yes Jupiter and Neptune are wonderful together. Jupiter-Neptune indicates selflessness imo, and I might be a bit selfish when I am down, but when I am happy and feeling good I can be quite generous and selfless I think, at least I try to be, I love to be in that mental state when I can think of everyone else. It is just painful to be selfish really.

I have a bunch of other "minor" aspects in my chart, sesqui-quadrate and semi-sextiles + semi-squares. But I think, when having investigated quintile, that it is definitely not a minor aspect at all?

Its weird cuz I understand what you mean I just cant explain it but I can tell you since 2014 i have been on my own personal quest for spirituality and it involves those same things. Explaining it out loud sounds weird but its basically me trying to both deepen amd elevate my consciousness and I have been making some progress. Whatever it is, it sounds very interesting and I hope to find out your progress when you are ready to share it.

As far as the quintile goes, i honeslty feel like its a major aspect just not a widely accepted one. But then again im not a convential thinker so my ideas are kinda outta there lol. But it just has all the mechanisms of a major aspect. But when something is widely rejected, the view towards it by an audience becomes somewhat skewed. Until astrologers accept it or use it more, followers of astrology will continue to down play it which is wrong because its pretty impactful. At least it is for me. The other minor aspects are pretty soft and even more subtle but active when you read between the lines

Animatrix

Its weird cuz I understand what you mean I just cant explain it but I can tell you since 2014 i have been on my own personal quest for spirituality and it involves those same things. Explaining it out loud sounds weird but its basically me trying to both deepen amd elevate my consciousness and I have been making some progress. Whatever it is, it sounds very interesting and I hope to find out your progress when you are ready to share it.

As far as the quintile goes, i honeslty feel like its a major aspect just not a widely accepted one. But then again im not a convential thinker so my ideas are kinda outta there lol. But it just has all the mechanisms of a major aspect. But when something is widely rejected, the view towards it by an audience becomes somewhat skewed. Until astrologers accept it or use it more, followers of astrology will continue to down play it which is wrong because its pretty impactful. At least it is for me. The other minor aspects are pretty soft and even more subtle but active when you read between the lines

I would gladly tell you to be honest but the biggest obstacle for me is that it is very personal, intimate in fact, and I would kind of be required to reveal aspects of myself that would be embarassing. I have talked a little about it with very close friends. And I have not yet succeeded - I am working on it; but I must first overcome some obstacles, hard ones!

Your journey makes me very curious. Maybe we are having a similar journey. God works everywhere. It would not surprise me one bit if some other guy on the other side of the earth made a similar discovery.

It has to do with ego that some refuse to change. It annoys me that some astrologers are so stuck in patterns that are quite frankly outdated. A discipline must always improve.

My quintiles are supported by other factors, but it seems that the quintiles are the ones that defines my spiritual mission, more clearly than the other factors.

Would you mind to go deeper into your spiritual journey?

Edit: BY THE WAY MY JOURNEY STARTED 2014 TOO!!!!!!! Or it was rather like it really started 2014, it was then I found the answers!

Last edited:

RogueLibra

I would gladly tell you to be honest but the biggest obstacle for me is that it is very personal, intimate in fact, and I would kind of be required to reveal aspects of myself that would be embarassing. I have talked a little about it with very close friends. And I have not yet succeeded - I am working on it; but I must first overcome some obstacles, hard ones!

Your journey makes me very curious. Maybe we are having a similar journey. God works everywhere. It would not surprise me one bit if some other guy on the other side of the earth made a similar discovery.

It has to do with ego that some refuse to change. It annoys me that some astrologers are so stuck in patterns that are quite frankly outdated. A discipline must always improve.

My quintiles are supported by other factors, but it seems that the quintiles are the ones that defines my spiritual mission, more clearly than the other factors.

Would you mind to go deeper into your spiritual journey?

Edit: BY THE WAY MY JOURNEY STARTED 2014 TOO!!!!!!! Or it was rather like it really started 2014, it was then I found the answers!

Haha man got more in common than we think. And I know how it is man wanting to keep personal things to yourself and no i dont mind sharing my experience.

At the beginning of 2014 my grandmothers alzheimers had progressed severely. Man it was depressing. She basically raised me so you can imagine how I felt seeing her like this. She was bed ridden, and wasnt able to talk really anymore. The summer is when things got so much worse. Her health declined swiftly. I can still remember her moaning in pain from the sores that kept coming and I can remember the smell. It was very depressing. In June she coded on the way to the hospital but they brought her back thankfully. When I saw her breathing so heavy I was hurt. I broke down immediately. Typing this is kinda hard because the pain still exist. After being in the hospital for several months she finally came home. I remember working 12 hour shifts at a factory from 3am to 3pm and still going to sit with her. She came home on my birthday. I spent my entire birthday getting what i didnt know was her hospice equipment. It was just so sad. She passed away 2 weeks later right after I went to work. I was living in the house she was on hospice at so i could help more. I remember having to leave work and seeing her eyes grey and body stiff. She died watching her great grandkids play right across the hall. She was so big on family. It cut me deep man. This was november 2014 that she died. I used to have a real bad drinking problem, but o fixed it and when she died I wanted to self destruct so bad but i just couldn't. Instead, I started working out again(after many years of not doing so). That's the quintile, automatically i threw myself into something. It wasnt right away tho. It toom a few months. 6 months later, my gf of 4 years(off and on)began not coming home. Ironically, this started at the same time I was trying to do better for myself. Well I didn't wait for an explaination on why, I figured she was cheating and it was obvious. The messed up part about it is she waited until she got a new job to do it. I just packed up and left. What was even worse for me was, she was pregnant by him. For 4 years we could never conceive. I knew it wasnt mine because we werent having sex at all that month, she wasnt even there for me to. But all of a sudden, when she cheats, she gets pregnant. Man that was so horrible. I was still severly reeling from my grandmothers death, just coming home seeing her like dead killed me. Now my pain intensified because I had to deal with the fact that the person who I loved was pregnant and it wasnt by me. I was beyond sad. The entire month of June I self destructed. Drink everyday and smoked everyday but somehow I was working out here and there. One day during the summer something just snapped in me. I just got extremely dedicated and determined to change. Despite working 12 hours all the time I still got off and worked out for 2 hours. I wanted it that bad.

I also had to pay 5000 dollars in 1 year or go to jail for 6 months and still pay 5000 dollars(hit a pole and drove off). Crazy part is, they waited almost 2 years to bring it back up. So I was facing some pressure. I paid it off tho. I was making steady progress and I started distancing myself from destructive ppl and found more constructive friends without trying. One person who was very dedicated to lifting wanted to workout with me which was a huge compliment to me. I told him I want to wait until I hit my goals and he said he would be waiting. We started working out together in August and I just kept progressing thru all my pain.

Everything was good until my job, of 4 years(4 shows up alot now that I'm looking at it lol)laid me off. I was distraught. They did it out of anger and long story short on that, i got em back and turned down their job offer. Revenge lol on accident at that because I was already employed somewhere else that quick. I hit my long term goals, man I mean life changed so drastically and so fast. I had never been that positive before in my life. I lost 50 lbs and made so much progress. But this is when my consciousness changed. My grandma was very religious and ill be honest, watching her suffer and then die made me question everything. I started doing heavy research. I am someone who believes that the universe will answer your souls questions and will bring you in contact with your souls needs. I just believe we are all connected to the universe. My research went very deep and I connected alot of dots. Instead of losing faith I renewed it. I became less religious and more spiritual.

Somewhere along the line I learned about astral travel and the astral world. Didnt even mean to. My dreams were so intense, so surreal. I have had a dream where I was taken to a place in the universe and brought to a portal and asked which time in my life I would like to go to. Wasnt communicating with words but it was like talking with emotions. So hard to explain. The more I elevated my consciousness the more my dreams became clearer and more universal. I could feel the universe trying to show me things. I just evolved so much and all i had to do was survive the pain.

It brought me to where I am now as a person. Even tho life is hitting me real hard right now, the universe has opened me up more and more to my soul. My journey was surviving my past and my pain. Being challenged to not self desteuct to instead embrace my emotions as they were the language of my soul. The more I embraced them the more i grew. I believe in the consciousness being more than what scientists make it. I believe in alot of eccentric things concerning the soul. As of now, i try and keep my consciousness clear and try to be aware while I dream because I feel like alot of
What occurs in dreams is us clearing our conscious. The more elevates it becomes the more aware we become.

I have changes alot thru the years and left ppl behind that were negative. Now I am being faced with the challenge of walking away from those that i truly love but dont love me the same way.

Animatrix

Haha man got more in common than we think. And I know how it is man wanting to keep personal things to yourself and no i dont mind sharing my experience.

At the beginning of 2014 my grandmothers alzheimers had progressed severely. Man it was depressing. She basically raised me so you can imagine how I felt seeing her like this. She was bed ridden, and wasnt able to talk really anymore. The summer is when things got so much worse. Her health declined swiftly. I can still remember her moaning in pain from the sores that kept coming and I can remember the smell. It was very depressing. In June she coded on the way to the hospital but they brought her back thankfully. When I saw her breathing so heavy I was hurt. I broke down immediately. Typing this is kinda hard because the pain still exist. After being in the hospital for several months she finally came home. I remember working 12 hour shifts at a factory from 3am to 3pm and still going to sit with her. She came home on my birthday. I spent my entire birthday getting what i didnt know was her hospice equipment. It was just so sad. She passed away 2 weeks later right after I went to work. I was living in the house she was on hospice at so i could help more. I remember having to leave work and seeing her eyes grey and body stiff. She died watching her great grandkids play right across the hall. She was so big on family. It cut me deep man. This was november 2014 that she died. I used to have a real bad drinking problem, but o fixed it and when she died I wanted to self destruct so bad but i just couldn't. Instead, I started working out again(after many years of not doing so). That's the quintile, automatically i threw myself into something. It wasnt right away tho. It toom a few months. 6 months later, my gf of 4 years(off and on)began not coming home. Ironically, this started at the same time I was trying to do better for myself. Well I didn't wait for an explaination on why, I figured she was cheating and it was obvious. The messed up part about it is she waited until she got a new job to do it. I just packed up and left. What was even worse for me was, she was pregnant by him. For 4 years we could never conceive. I knew it wasnt mine because we werent having sex at all that month, she wasnt even there for me to. But all of a sudden, when she cheats, she gets pregnant. Man that was so horrible. I was still severly reeling from my grandmothers death, just coming home seeing her like dead killed me. Now my pain intensified because I had to deal with the fact that the person who I loved was pregnant and it wasnt by me. I was beyond sad. The entire month of June I self destructed. Drink everyday and smoked everyday but somehow I was working out here and there. One day during the summer something just snapped in me. I just got extremely dedicated and determined to change. Despite working 12 hours all the time I still got off and worked out for 2 hours. I wanted it that bad.

I also had to pay 5000 dollars in 1 year or go to jail for 6 months and still pay 5000 dollars(hit a pole and drove off). Crazy part is, they waited almost 2 years to bring it back up. So I was facing some pressure. I paid it off tho. I was making steady progress and I started distancing myself from destructive ppl and found more constructive friends without trying. One person who was very dedicated to lifting wanted to workout with me which was a huge compliment to me. I told him I want to wait until I hit my goals and he said he would be waiting. We started working out together in August and I just kept progressing thru all my pain.

Everything was good until my job, of 4 years(4 shows up alot now that I'm looking at it lol)laid me off. I was distraught. They did it out of anger and long story short on that, i got em back and turned down their job offer. Revenge lol on accident at that because I was already employed somewhere else that quick. I hit my long term goals, man I mean life changed so drastically and so fast. I had never been that positive before in my life. I lost 50 lbs and made so much progress. But this is when my consciousness changed. My grandma was very religious and ill be honest, watching her suffer and then die made me question everything. I started doing heavy research. I am someone who believes that the universe will answer your souls questions and will bring you in contact with your souls needs. I just believe we are all connected to the universe. My research went very deep and I connected alot of dots. Instead of losing faith I renewed it. I became less religious and more spiritual.

Somewhere along the line I learned about astral travel and the astral world. Didnt even mean to. My dreams were so intense, so surreal. I have had a dream where I was taken to a place in the universe and brought to a portal and asked which time in my life I would like to go to. Wasnt communicating with words but it was like talking with emotions. So hard to explain. The more I elevated my consciousness the more my dreams became clearer and more universal. I could feel the universe trying to show me things. I just evolved so much and all i had to do was survive the pain.

It brought me to where I am now as a person. Even tho life is hitting me real hard right now, the universe has opened me up more and more to my soul. My journey was surviving my past and my pain. Being challenged to not self desteuct to instead embrace my emotions as they were the language of my soul. The more I embraced them the more i grew. I believe in the consciousness being more than what scientists make it. I believe in alot of eccentric things concerning the soul. As of now, i try and keep my consciousness clear and try to be aware while I dream because I feel like alot of
What occurs in dreams is us clearing our conscious. The more elevates it becomes the more aware we become.

I have changes alot thru the years and left ppl behind that were negative. Now I am being faced with the challenge of walking away from those that i truly love but dont love me the same way.

Wow! I don't even know what to say, your story is so noble in a way because you are a fighter. I adore you, I really do because you truly are a fighter. Oh I wish I was more like you.

It's good that you are more spiritual and less religious. May I ask what religion your grandmother had? Was she a Christian? Did she find her faith comforting at the end?

What a girlfriend you had, cheating on you after you had lost a person who cared for you. It makes me so confused how people can behave like this to others.

And are you afraid that you cannot get children? Are you sterile? Maybe its due to your addiction?

I dream a lot too. Sometimes I wake up from a lovely dream and I am just so sad that I am still here, in the cold little world I have created for myself.

How old are you by the way? I'm in my early 20s.

How about your own faith, do you hope that you will see your grandmother some day? Recently I have been thinking a lot about death. Life is so meaningless if it is all gonna end someday completely. Life is so sweet really, when it is sweet, and so cold and hard when it is not so sweet. It would be so lovely to come to a place where there is comfort and warmth and joy forever. Oh man I just hope so much that there is something after this, that heaven exists and that it will embrace me.

My dilemma is that I see a bright future before me; but it will require so miuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch hard work and I have exhausted my energies. My situation is this; I see the end of the dark tunnel but my legs will not move. My body is too heavy and for this reason I have begun to hate my life. It deeply disturbs me to even think about that life will end and my struggle will be in vain.

Thanks for your story once again and I am sure that you will come out strong as iron when the worst part is over.

RogueLibra

Wow! I don't even know what to say, your story is so noble in a way because you are a fighter. I adore you, I really do because you truly are a fighter. Oh I wish I was more like you.

It's good that you are more spiritual and less religious. May I ask what religion your grandmother had? Was she a Christian? Did she find her faith comforting at the end?

What a girlfriend you had, cheating on you after you had lost a person who cared for you. It makes me so confused how people can behave like this to others.

And are you afraid that you cannot get children? Are you sterile? Maybe its due to your addiction?

I dream a lot too. Sometimes I wake up from a lovely dream and I am just so sad that I am still here, in the cold little world I have created for myself.

How old are you by the way? I'm in my early 20s.

How about your own faith, do you hope that you will see your grandmother some day? Recently I have been thinking a lot about death. Life is so meaningless if it is all gonna end someday completely. Life is so sweet really, when it is sweet, and so cold and hard when it is not so sweet. It would be so lovely to come to a place where there is comfort and warmth and joy forever. Oh man I just hope so much that there is something after this, that heaven exists and that it will embrace me.

My dilemma is that I see a bright future before me; but it will require so miuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch hard work and I have exhausted my energies. My situation is this; I see the end of the dark tunnel but my legs will not move. My body is too heavy and for this reason I have begun to hate my life. It deeply disturbs me to even think about that life will end and my struggle will be in vain.

Thanks for your story once again and I am sure that you will come out strong as iron when the worst part is over.

Thanks!!! And she was Christian. At first i found it heart because i thought she died believing a lie. That was my mind frame. But my spirituality helped comfort me because she was a great woman. So I know no matter what, she found peace in the end and that's what matters. She wrote a letter to god years ago to take away the memories of seeing her husband and mother in a casket. So sad man but that's kind of what he did. On the outside she had alzhemiers but a closer look, she wasnt tormented anymore by the pain of reliving those 2 funerals.

As far as kids go i actually had a son two months ago by a wonderful young lady who went thru the same thing as me. She survived alot man and that's what connected us and now I have a little boy who actually looks like me lol

Honestly I know I will see my granny again but I will still have to say goodbye there too. I feel like my soul will to continue to grow even after death so I cant cling to being just there. I would hug her and tell her how I missed her so much and how much i love her but my spiritual belief is that my mission is much more than the afterlife and that causes for me to detach even in the afterlife.

We are conditioned to fear death but I don't fear it at all. I feel like its judt part of the journey. Life is a learning experience. I look at life so much different and it causes me to fear death less and less. Death is a fate we all share.

What is holding you back is doubt and fear but what keeps you going is a blind hope and that's good. You just have to let go of what it is you fear. That is what is weighing you down. Strengthen your faith and you will see that the light is you.

I am 30. But I reached this mindframe in my late 20s

Animatrix

Thanks!!! And she was Christian. At first i found it heart because i thought she died believing a lie. That was my mind frame. But my spirituality helped comfort me because she was a great woman. So I know no matter what, she found peace in the end and that's what matters. She wrote a letter to god years ago to take away the memories of seeing her husband and mother in a casket. So sad man but that's kind of what he did. On the outside she had alzhemiers but a closer look, she wasnt tormented anymore by the pain of reliving those 2 funerals.

As far as kids go i actually had a son two months ago by a wonderful young lady who went thru the same thing as me. She survived alot man and that's what connected us and now I have a little boy who actually looks like me lol

Honestly I know I will see my granny again but I will still have to say goodbye there too. I feel like my soul will to continue to grow even after death so I cant cling to being just there. I would hug her and tell her how I missed her so much and how much i love her but my spiritual belief is that my mission is much more than the afterlife and that causes for me to detach even in the afterlife.

We are conditioned to fear death but I don't fear it at all. I feel like its judt part of the journey. Life is a learning experience. I look at life so much different and it causes me to fear death less and less. Death is a fate we all share.

What is holding you back is doubt and fear but what keeps you going is a blind hope and that's good. You just have to let go of what it is you fear. That is what is weighing you down. Strengthen your faith and you will see that the light is you.

I am 30. But I reached this mindframe in my late 20s
Ah so you are a father! How wonderful. I so want to be a father some day. Maybe it was not just your fate to have children with that woman then.

I see death as my enemy, because I believe we are supposed to worship life, and that is what I fear. That life is God, and that when we die, we get disconnected from him and disappear.

So all this tough stuff happened during your Saturn return right, but now your life is better? Do you have any hard Sun-Saturn aspect in your birth chart?

Yes there is only fear that is holding me back. I need to take a leap and be courageous. I want to be more courageous and deep down I actually refuse any outside help. I want to do this alone, to go it alone, because I want to prove to myself that I am capable of standing strong in the midst of darkness. It is sort of a pride thing for me.