Eternal poverty???? :(

Lordofpeace

I am becoming anxious. Can you help me decide what my best career choice will be? Where will I make the most wealth and reach the most power? Most importantly, where is my natural talent and what will make me happiest?
Art interests me, but politics does as well. Please help me understand this confusing chart! Even a pro astrologer said he was challenged by it. IS THERE NO ASTROLOGER THAT CAN INTERPRET AND KNOW WHAT THIS CHART SAYS? I am so confused. :/ Please help me understand this:
2rwx2rq.png

Thank you very much for those advanced souls that have the knowledge and generosity needed to help me. :)

Attachments

• Natalchartplus.png
    Natalchartplus.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 27

Peregrine_Moon

That's a pretty chart, but for me, at least, it's not very useful. I want to know the house cusps. Please go to astro.com and create a chart there, then upload it to this thread. You don't need to include the Parts or any asteroids or fixed stars.

aquarius7000

Hi,

That's a pretty chart, but for me, at least, it's not very useful. I want to know the house cusps. Please go to astro.com and create a chart there, then upload it to this thread. You don't need to include the Parts or any asteroids or fixed stars.
Ditto on the above quote. I could take a look as well, if you like, and practise some astrology on you, if you could spoil us with a chart from www.astro.com, which is quite reader-friendly and accurate as well. :)

:)AQ7

JUPITERASC

That's a pretty chart, but for me, at least, it's not very useful. I want to know the house cusps
Peregrine_Moon, the house cusps are shown on that chart e.g. ASC/DESC axis is clearly 10[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Sagitarrius/Gemini
Hi,
Ditto on the above quote. I could take a look as well, if you like, and practise some astrology on you, if you could spoil us with a chart from www.astro.com, which is quite reader-friendly and accurate as well. :)
:)AQ7
LordofPeace fwiw, personally, the asteroids et al are no big distraction, although of course they may be for others

However, if you would like to maintain anonymity then create your chart using the "Extended Chart Selection Page" which astro.com provides - tick the box reading "anonymised drawing (without name)". However, the year and place of birth remain. Others have uploaded charts with the month, year and place of birth removed, so it is possible to do
:smile:

Culpeper

Premium Member
Eternal poverty--rubbish! You have Mercury, Venus and Mars in the second whole sign house. Saturn is there too in domicile and Jupiter in exaltation is in 8th house. Mercury rules the 10th WSH.

This chart is all about money so concentrate on doing things that will make money! If you keep thinking about a happy job or a happy career the chart does not show it. Look for money and you will get it and then use it for what ever you want. It might make you happy.

Power is usually indicated by angular planets or fixed stars. You do not have the first but perhaps Regulus may help although it should be conjunct something.

Since you provide no data, there is no possibility of timing. It is a good chart over all.

Moog

You do have Saturn in the 2nd, and conjunct your 11th sidereal ruler.

2nd and 11th house rulers exchange and aspect each other. However, they are each in an inimical sign, and not friendly toward each other. Could be 'interesting'.

See what dasha periods of Jupiter and/or Mercury bring.

Lordofpeace

Thank you all for the replies. I am on the verge of suicidal depression, yet I also have a sliver of hope I am holding unto. :unsure:
Here is the astro.com chart you all requested:
27y8ps7.jpg

All I need is your thoughts about my natal chart and what it says about my financial conditions of now and the future. I will also answer any questions you ask in order to help you interpret the chart, I am that much in need of help. It would increase my optimism if you all found good things in it. I'm normally bright, but my mind is foggy and haven't been into any intellectual hobbies like I used to be. Please help me interpret this chart so I can finally start doing something rather than just staying at home all blue and hopeless and confused. You are helping more than you think. Thank you so much! :)

MOOG. What info do I need to find Dashas? I can contact my friend that has an astrology program, but it might take a few days until he replies. Do you need birth date info for Dasha? What do they mean in astrology?

gen6k

this is an amazing chart for business.

mercury conjunct saturn

you can learn some kind of finance

mars opposition to jupiter in the 7th means you should also partner with someone for whatever job because they will bring you better tactics and exuberance overtime.

youre only 20

you can be a quant, accountant, investor, executive manager, field economist, etc.
you should also study financial astrology along with it.

whats blocking you is the t-square to sun. but sun in the 3rd ultimately leads to gathering necessary information.

your sun is Cognitive. 3rd
your moon is Ordering. 6th

connect it with pluto then you have depth. you can become one of the best at what you do financially and terms of moving force.

capricorn 2nd youre going to have to work hard though and count your progress from the cusp. when it passes saturn then you should be in the clear.

get off the negative hard realism of capricorn though and take a theoretical perspective. read some materialist/analytic philosophy. theory is first in business.

with chiron in the 8th at first you wont receive funding/inheritance from others and people might gloss over you (near the 7th), but then you will be guided by the essence of chiron and sirius which are both less materialistic sources. 8th also rules handling other peoples money.

with regulus in the 9th you'll be in tune with the major governance.

Last edited:

Lordofpeace

mercury conjunct saturn

mars opposition to jupiter in the 7th means you should also partner with someone for whatever job because they will bring you better tactics and exuberance overtime.

youre only 20

you can be a quant, accountant, investor, executive manager, field economist, etc.

whats blocking you is the t-square to sun. but sun in the 3rd ultimately leads to gathering necessary information.

connect it with pluto then you have depth. you can become one of the best at what you do financially and terms of moving force.

capricorn 2nd youre going to have to work hard though and count your progress from the cusp. when it passes saturn then you should be in the clear.

get off the negative hard realism of capricorn though and take a theoretical perspective. read some materialist/analytic philosophy. theory is first in business.

Thank you. We will see if others think the same. I would become very positive if they see this to be true. Waiting for their interpretations. Thanks for yours. :)

IleneK

Premium Member

mercury conjunct saturn

youre only 20

I strongly agree with this analysis! Nice work.

Peregrine_Moon

I strongly agree with this analysis! Nice work.

I agree, too. However, you also have transiting Pluto coming conjunct to your 2nd house and that will cause some adjustments to your financial position. Right now, transiting Pluto is conjunct Uranus, which may be part of your upset, desperate feeling: things are changing for you and the changes are going to be deep, lasting ones. You will need to watch carefully throughout this transit. In a couple of years, Pluto will conjunct Neptune, making it difficult for you to know what's realistic, what's a wild dream, and what's a hope that could turn into something greater.

Pluto transiting the 1st house is hard work! I've been dealing with it since about 2000. My Ascendant is at 11° Sagittarius, so much the same as yours, though Pluto will enter your 2nd house soon, but not for me until it reaches 13° Capricorn. The good thing for you is that you're only 22 years old. You'll be through the worst of this transit fairly soon and will be in an excellent position to reap the benefits that go along with it.

Oh... one more thing. Avoid letting Jupiter encourage you to exaggerate things, okay? While it can feel good to give into that sort of thing, it also worsens your mood when times are hard. It's much better to take things to a spiritual dimension than to just go in the direction of dramatically dire and depressing. And your friends and family will appreciate it, too!

Last edited:

gen6k

in 2015 you'll have your hand on what youre trying to do.
even if it seems like only dreaming now, but this will be somewhat lucky.
by 2020 you'll be fully inside make sure you dont overexpand in 2015
for 2017 the testing period to turn out well.
then by 2030 you'll be retired if you work hard enough.

Lordofpeace

I agree, too. However, you also have transiting Pluto coming conjunct to your 2nd house and that will cause some adjustments to your financial position. Right now, transiting Pluto is conjunct Uranus, which may be part of your upset, desperate feeling: things are changing for you and the changes are going to be deep, lasting ones. You will need to watch carefully throughout this transit. In a couple of years, Pluto will conjunct Neptune, making it difficult for you to know what's realistic, what's a wild dream, and what's a hope that could turn into something greater.

Pluto transiting the 1st house is hard work! I've been dealing with it since about 2000. My Ascendant is at 11° Sagittarius, so much the same as yours, though Pluto will enter your 2nd house soon, but not for me until it reaches 13° Capricorn. The good thing for you is that you're only 22 years old. You'll be through the worst of this transit fairly soon and will be in an excellent position to reap the benefits that go along with it.

Oh... one more thing. Avoid letting Jupiter encourage you to exaggerate things, okay? While it can feel good to give into that sort of thing, it also worsens your mood when times are hard. It's much better to take things to a spiritual dimension than to just go in the direction of dramatically dire and depressing. And your friends and family will appreciate it, too!
Now it's starting to make sense with the feelings of change and desperation and confusion. :eek:

Could you please tell me more about pluto transiting 2nd house?
Sounds scary. Please don't tell me I will be poorer? Is it good at all? :unsure:

Lordofpeace

in 2015 you'll have your hand on what youre trying to do.
even if it seems like only dreaming now, but this will be somewhat lucky.
by 2020 you'll be fully inside make sure you dont overexpand in 2015
for 2017 the testing period to turn out well.
then by 2030 you'll be retired if you work hard enough.

:andy: wow, that is really mysterious...cryptic.
Now I am interested a lot! :surprised:
PLEASE tell me what you mean. I feel like an alien reading a foreign language when it comes to trying to understand all this astrological stuff! :alien:
But it's very mind-stimulating. I hope you log in soon again to tell me what the cryptic message means. Thank you! :)

gen6k

well this is estimations from vimsottari dasa system which indicates a north-node centric period. where your head will be filled with north node connected type things. it is a somewhat malefic period in that there will be struggles. you might have to withdraw from a program because of sickness at times, or you might encounter certain fated karmic events. as well as having some break in personality. all of this doesnt matter as long as you keep your head on your goals which you will. there would be many fluctuations, but you will end up losing money again before becoming steadier.

the rahu-rahu period is the introduction period and it usually leads to some kind of downfall, but awakening. then rahu-jupiter is the luckier freewheeling period with more luxuries, but use it wisely. then rahu-saturn is the other poor period before you mature and become stabalized. then rahu-mercury you'll have more of an interest in studies again, etc etc.

during the second downfall period you'll also materialize because of all the capricorn though. its patterns of when certain transits would bunch up and create confrontations.

Last edited:

Lordofpeace

well this is estimations from vimsottari dasa system which indicates a north-node centric period. where your head will be filled with north node connected type things. it is a somewhat malefic period in that there will be struggles. you might have to withdraw from a program because of sickness at times, or you might encounter certain fated karmic events. as well as having some break in personality. all of this doesnt matter as long as you keep your head on your goals which you will. there would be many fluctuations, but you will end up losing money again before becoming steadier.

the rahu-rahu period is the introduction period and it usually leads to some kind of downfall, but awakening. then rahu-jupiter is the luckier freewheeling period with more luxuries, but use it wisely. then rahu-saturn is the other poor period before you mature and become stabalized. then rahu-mercury you'll have more of an interest in studies again, etc etc.

during the second downfall period you'll also materialize because of all the capricorn though. its patterns of when certain transits would bunch up and create confrontations.
Moog mentioned Dashas and I so I got my friends to use the program he has to send me this chart:
xlb1c8.png

He got the computer with the program on it, but he always gives negative readings to people for some weird reason. He told me this chart was also negative, so I hope my entire future is the opposite of what he says! I want at least a bit of positive time in the future. :/

Peregrine_Moon

Now it's starting to make sense with the feelings of change and desperation and confusion. :eek:

Could you please tell me more about pluto transiting 2nd house?
Sounds scary. Please don't tell me I will be poorer? Is it good at all? :unsure:

Pluto is all about radical regeneration. Complete, total transformation, so that you can be your best self. Whether this means you will be richer or poorer is hard to say. Pluto and Venus rule money. Pluto is more in the line of buried treasure, though.

The second house is not simply about money. It's about values. How you value yourself, what you're worth, what your values are, in terms of the ethics and governing principles in your life. This usually includes money, but in Pluto's terms it's also the meaning and significance of money in your life, where your money comes from, what you do with it, how you use it and for what purpose. What do you buy? What are the implications of your decisions about what you buy? Just about everyone can be bought, one way or another. How are you bought? What are your values about safety and security--your own, and others'?

You seem to be terrified by the notion of being poor or living in poverty. Why? Perhaps you consider poor people to be less valuable than rich ones. Perhaps you imagine that wealth brings happiness with it. Perhaps you're really looking for security and you think that material wealth will get that for you. Most people in our world are poor. Why shouldn't you be one of them?

Pluto will insist that you consider all of these things. They're all about your personal character. You may find yourself in situations where you have to make hard choices or where you're faced with serious temptations. What you do will be a demonstration of who you are. And if you think you can keep your values hidden, Pluto will gleefully expose, uproot and publicize them. Pluto has no regard for secrets and so, during this transit, it would be a good idea to be completely transparent, within the law, on the level and clean because you won't be able to get away with anything for very long. Pluto will ensure that you're exposed as a cheater, a thief, an extortionist or a hypocrite, if any of those apply. Pluto will also allow you to come through with a shining record as a benevolent, generous man who gives more than he takes, pays his debts forward, cares for widows and orphans, all of that.

What happens will be up to you.

At the age of 22, you've posed a question about whether you will live in "eternal poverty." Very dramatic! But really, honestly, how long is an eternity to you? A month? Six months? A couple of years? Whatever it is, trust that Pluto measures eternity on a different scale. You might want to reconsider the question. My advice is to avoid tempting the gods, this one most of all.

Lordofpeace

Pluto is all about radical regeneration. Complete, total transformation, so that you can be your best self. Whether this means you will be richer or poorer is hard to say. Pluto and Venus rule money. Pluto is more in the line of buried treasure, though.

The second house is not simply about money. It's about values. How you value yourself, what you're worth, what your values are, in terms of the ethics and governing principles in your life. This usually includes money, but in Pluto's terms it's also the meaning and significance of money in your life, where your money comes from, what you do with it, how you use it and for what purpose. What do you buy? What are the implications of your decisions about what you buy? Just about everyone can be bought, one way or another. How are you bought? What are your values about safety and security--your own, and others'?

You seem to be terrified by the notion of being poor or living in poverty. Why? Perhaps you consider poor people to be less valuable than rich ones. Perhaps you imagine that wealth brings happiness with it. Perhaps you're really looking for security and you think that material wealth will get that for you. Most people in our world are poor. Why shouldn't you be one of them?

Pluto will insist that you consider all of these things. They're all about your personal character. You may find yourself in situations where you have to make hard choices or where you're faced with serious temptations. What you do will be a demonstration of who you are. And if you think you can keep your values hidden, Pluto will gleefully expose, uproot and publicize them. Pluto has no regard for secrets and so, during this transit, it would be a good idea to be completely transparent, within the law, on the level and clean because you won't be able to get away with anything for very long. Pluto will ensure that you're exposed as a cheater, a thief, an extortionist or a hypocrite, if any of those apply. Pluto will also allow you to come through with a shining record as a benevolent, generous man who gives more than he takes, pays his debts forward, cares for widows and orphans, all of that.

What happens will be up to you.

At the age of 22, you've posed a question about whether you will live in "eternal poverty." Very dramatic! But really, honestly, how long is an eternity to you? A month? Six months? A couple of years? Whatever it is, trust that Pluto measures eternity on a different scale. You might want to reconsider the question. My advice is to avoid tempting the gods, this one most of all.
That is interesting.
I am very responsible and don't waste money on idiotic things like alcohol or rims or things my peers waste money on. I would buy fine books(easton press) and live a very intellectual and joyful life, traveling and drawing and writing. So if I am responsible, Pluto will leave me alone?
And I actually am very frugal...not cheap, because I am willing to buy beautiful luxuries if I deem them worthy, such as leather books, gold gilded frame that hold an art piece worth looking at every day, things like that.
What do you think about such a life? Would Pluto then be gentle and just pass like a leaf on a tranquil river?

dr. farr

I agree with several of the previous posters re to the 2nd house and its great promise of wealth and business related (or profession related) success; OP is merely 22 years old, just barely starting out in adult life: Saturn disposits the 2nd house and slow moving planets Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are posited therein: indications are clear that the promised success (material success) will take TIME to evolve, and so the OP must guard against impatience!! Give it time, and be assured the natal promise of success is clearly there in you birth chart!

(Saturn is the Ruler or Lord of this nativity, since it is grand or ultimate dispositor of the entire chart; study some books about the power of Saturn, such as "Saturn: Guide and Friend" and "Saturn the King-maker", available from resources such as astroamerica.com; but also, avoid the depressive/doubtful/worrier/pessimism qualities to which Saturn can also lead-Saturn in its rulership in Capricorn in the 2nd house is strong for long term good, so please realize this fact!)

Lordofpeace

I agree with several of the previous posters re to the 2nd house and its great promise of wealth and business related (or profession related) success; OP is merely 22 years old, just barely starting out in adult life: Saturn disposits the 2nd house and slow moving planets Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are posited therein: indications are clear that the promised success (material success) will take TIME to evolve, and so the OP must guard against impatience!! Give it time, and be assured the natal promise of success is clearly there in you birth chart!

(Saturn is the Ruler or Lord of this nativity, since it is grand or ultimate dispositor of the entire chart; study some books about the power of Saturn, such as "Saturn: Guide and Friend" and "Saturn the King-maker", available from resources such as astroamerica.com; but also, avoid the depressive/doubtful/worrier/pessimism qualities to which Saturn can also lead-Saturn in its rulership in Capricorn in the 2nd house is strong for long term good, so please realize this fact!)
Dr. Farr, what do I have to do with my life to make sure Saturn allows me to take advantage of it? And what age will it start giving off good energy?
A big part of my anxiety/mild depression comes from reading/listening/watching negative news/current events...all the terrorism, bank and government corruption, lies and conspiracies, etc.
Should the first step be ignoring all that? I fear becoming ignorant if I begin to ignore it. What are some thing I can do to start showing what my chart shows? Besides applying for business classes? Thank you.