Super Sag/Virgo, coming out of the astrology closet!

Hi everyone,

As creepy as this sounds, I have been stalking astrology forums for the past 3 years in silence. Studying my chart, my family's, friends', and of course boyfriends'; and tapping into the wisdom of all you fascinating astrology people out there, who have had more courage than I to embrace a subject you love and discuss freely on the internets.

Of course, they say that when you are too close to something, you seize to see it in a balanced light. I think that is what's happened to me --- I have been studying quite enough on my own, and I now need the insight and discourse that arrives with other people's perspectives. Also, I'd just love to meet people who are more like myself, instead of going on dreamy tirades about different astrological energies and receiving blank stares. I've had enough of those who think I am crazy, or loopy, or gullible, or spacey for believing in the things that I do, and would like to discuss these 'crazy' things with those who actually take it seriously and can relate to how I think!!

Astrology is such an incredible tool, and I'm really looking forward to meeting the wonderful participants on this forum who can share this passion for the stars/planets and their effect on the living!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 12.39.22 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 12.39.22 AM.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 45
Exactly, I cee! Thanks for the welcoming words! :biggrin:

Being loopy's great - shocking people is great - but I'm feeling the need to consort with my astrology brethren. Must be Jupiter transiting my Gemini-cusp 7th house, or summat.

tinseltown

If your saying you and your boyfriend are a sag and virgo couple, then I know a couple like this, they have 4 children, and a nice home. They are a happy family.

BJB

Your chart is awesome! I love astrology too, and have been a closet astrologer for who knows how long. For some reason I got over it this year too. My opinion is my own of course but I strongly feel as if our natal chart is our tool to use in our lifetime after talking with our guides and deciding what we need to go through to evolve most in this lifetime. I do still believe in free will but strongly feel as if your chart can lead to how you can heal and the patterns that you have to adhere to or overcome. Im excited to read posts from like minded people also. It just seems so obvious especially with people who you know after you look at their natal charts. I grew up very spiritual and always had my friends and family that I could talk to about it. I work in the medical field now which my total science minded side loves but my more spiritual/astrology side does not. Its lonely being at work and having to hide that Im checking my daily scope. As I have aged for some reason my spirituality and love of astrology has only increased, while everyone else I know seems a bit less spiritual. Im happy to have found this site too, it makes me happy to be able to just put it out there.

BJB

I had a great reply and it just deleted it, agh. Anyway I was agreeing whole heartedly with you. I too have stayed away from sharing my feelings about astrology. I have been closet obsessed with it since it was my very first science project ( unfortunately I failed, so thats probly why I havent spoken too much about it in public since then). I just think it makes way too much sense to not take it into account. And the more peoples charts you read the more they seem to just totally appear to be following the paths/patterns outlined by their natal charts. I love your chart by the way. Its awesome! Might try my hand at interpreting it another day. Its hard for me to only be able to talk with a select few about something that is so important to me and that I truly believe in.

pinny

Your chart makes a cool shape! xD
I think virgo usually feels obligated to convey a certain impression. You shouldn't worry about how people see you so much though, you should just be free! Virgo enables you to simplify and achieve tasks that other people thought were impossible.
A lot of people say I am stupid for studying astrology aswell. I don't usually care though. xD

You share Virgo Sun and Sagittarius Moon with Stephen King, Paulo Coelho, James Van Praagh, and Charlie Sheen. Quite a range! Words from Coelho's The Alchemist remind me of astrological language: "He could not be hasty, nor impatient. If he pushed forward impulsively, he would fail to see the signs and omens left by God along his path . . . Until then, he had considered the omens to be things of this world. Like eating or sleeping, or like seeking love or finding a job. He had never thought of them in terms of a language used by God to indicate what he should do." I hope you enjoy participating in the forum.