Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Lykanized

Lykan, what's wrong by just being a friend? Or being friendzoned? :confused:
anything could happen, but the whole approach you've taken even to becoming friends has been unnatural and I don't like that

I love happenstance, beautiful accident type of connections. Connections where you just start talking to someone for whatever reason, not expecting anything(neither party expecting a thing), and things just flow. Or at least they flow enough until you reach a point where they REALLY start flowing

my feeling is that we possibly just do not have a core area of real, deep, intense connection

I could very well be wrong. I don't know where you're from but I'm judging by your use of English that this foreign country you're from is one that doesn't natively speak English. So perhaps there's something cultural hindering me from seeing the connection

but I just don't want to give you false hope. I'm not feeling you(even platonically)

if you want, we can take it slow, ask each other questions about interests, hobbies, theories, deep trauma and pain(and similar things), our personal evolutions, things we tend to hide from others, aliens(if I'm not mistaken, the first thread I read of yours when you first joined had to do with aliens and I'm very interested in aliens and also believe myself to be one)

BUT,...you must answer me one thing: Why did you gain this sudden seemingly intense interest in getting to know me within the past day, Rudy? I want the truth, no ********, nothing stupid. This is a test, but it's ok if you fail, I may still give you a chance :wink:

SunConjunctUranus

anything could happen, but the whole approach you've taken even to becoming friends has been unnatural and I don't like that

I love happenstance, beautiful accident type of connections. Connections where you just start talking to someone for whatever reason, not expecting anything(neither party expecting a thing), and things just flow. Or at least they flow enough until you reach a point where they REALLY start flowing

my feeling is that we possibly just do not have a core area of real, deep, intense connection

I could very well be wrong. I don't know where you're from but I'm judging by your use of English that this foreign country you're from is one that doesn't natively speak English. So perhaps there's something cultural hindering me from seeing the connection

but I just don't want to give you false hope. I'm not feeling you(even platonically)

if you want, we can take it slow, ask each other questions about interests, hobbies, theories, deep trauma and pain(and similar things), our personal evolutions, things we tend to hide from others, aliens(if I'm not mistaken, the first thread I read of yours when you first joined had to do with aliens and I'm very interested in aliens and also believe myself to be one)

BUT,...you must answer me one thing: Why did you gain this sudden seemingly intense interest in getting to know me within the past day, Rudy? I want the truth, no ********, nothing stupid. This is a test, but it's ok if you fail, I may still give you a chance :wink:

Therese,

I'm sorry for gramatical errors, darling. :love:

I have a very serious problem when dealing with a woman, especially in building special relationships. Apparently, I have explained in the previous posts that the existence of the god of war - Mars - at the highest horizon when I was born, forced me to become a soldier of fate. This is also force me to applying esectic lifestyle. Shout out to anyone in this forum who help me to understand the mechanism of life.

My intention to keep interact with you is to exercise my ability to build healthy relationships, nothing more. I sincerely apologize if I said something too mystical. Anyway, if you reread our conversations, in fact, I have never discussed anything related to sexuality. All of that because sexuality is a rather taboo subject for the society where I have been grounded (maybe for the rest of my life). And because of that, too, I felt very frustrated because during the 23 years of my existence on earth, I couldn't enjoy any (sexual) relationships consistently and normally. I worry about discussing things related to this because meddlesome people will use this to make fun of me, but you asked me to be honest so here I am.

When I saw your birth chart, seems to me you were born in southern US. I don't know maybe San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, or wherever it was. Btw, How is it going with your life?

moonkat235

Do you guys think who you are is dependent on environment and context? I don't mean in the sense that you try to 'fit in' depending on environment. I'm thinking more along the lines of the question, 'Do you have a personality if you grew up completely isolated?' Who are you then?

I think of the boy in France during the 1800s, Victor of Aveyron. He was a feral child, living in the woods in relative isolation. Even though he was captured before puberty, he never advanced very far developmentally. Even in this case though, he'd been sighted several times by the townspeople, and so had some peripheral interaction with others.

There's another study of how children, deprived of language and touch, actually died. Another study showed how primates, completely socially deprived, actually developed psychosis. I think back to my one and only bio class in college (a general education class on the brain), where the professor explained how an individual neuron kept in a petri dish would form synapses or connections to itself (I'm not a neuroscientist, so Idk how accurate my use of terminology is).

I view all of this as a sort of metaphor for how networks and connections are pretty integral to life/existence as well as self-conceptualization. I probably have more thoughts on this topic, but this post is long enough and pretty random.

Any thoughts?

petosiris

Banned
Do you guys think who you are is dependent on environment and context? I don't mean in the sense that you try to 'fit in' depending on environment. I'm thinking more along the lines of the question, 'Do you have a personality if you grew up completely isolated?' Who are you then?

I think of the boy in France during the 1800s, Victor of Aveyron. He was a feral child, living in the woods in relative isolation. Even though he was captured before puberty, he never advanced very far developmentally. Even in this case though, he'd been sighted several times by the townspeople, and so had some peripheral interaction with others.

There's another study of how children, deprived of language and touch, actually died. Another study showed how primates, completely socially deprived, actually developed psychosis. I think back to my one and only bio class in college (a general education class on the brain), where the professor explained how an individual neuron kept in a petri dish would form synapses or connections to itself (I'm not a neuroscientist, so Idk how accurate my use of terminology is).

I view all of this as a sort of metaphor for how networks and connections are pretty integral to life/existence as well as self-conceptualization. I probably have more thoughts on this topic, but this post is long enough and pretty random.

Any thoughts?

I view myself as interdependent with my environment. Obviously, a human can change so little when it comes to family, culture and upbringing, but an adult can choose his occupation and relationships for example. I don't view people as passive creatures that are wholly dependent on environment. I also see a positive internal locus of control in our biology of personality that may have a genetically determined component. I have preference for something predetermined by my biology in so far as I see it as part of myself (might be illogical). Complete early childhood isolations are extreme cases that I don't find relatable though, and I haven't studied enough the topic (beyond attachment theory).

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
''Both Eysenck and Cattell subscribed to the prevailing positivist paradigm and to the nomothetic approach (e.g., Allport, 1937;Cattell, 1973; Eysenck, 1954; Piekkola, 2011). It is worth examining this predilection in some detail if only because committing one's re-search program to a particular paradigm inevitably alienates it from other paradigms. The twofold temptation may then arise to turn a blind eye to the limitations of the chosen paradigm and to attempt to disparage alternatives (cf. Eysenck, 1986). Yet, Eysenck's critique of non-positivist approaches such as psychoanalysis (Eysenck,1952), contrasted with his willingness to entertain other controversial topics, such as parapsychology (Eysenck, 1982) and astrology (Eysenck & Nias, 1982, 1987). Presumably, one of the reasons for Eysenck's dislike of psychodynamic psychology was that its tenets could not easily be put to the empirical test (see Kline,1972),where-as Eysenck considered that valid experiments could be carried out to test parapsychological and astrological prediction.'' - https://www.academia.edu/28671813/H...nd_B._Cattell_on_intelligence_and_personality

See also - https://www.amazon.com/Astrology-Superstition-H-J-Eysenck/dp/0851172148

moonkat235

I view myself as interdependent with my environment. Obviously, a human can change so little when it comes to family, culture and upbringing, but an adult can choose his occupation and relationships for example. I don't view people as passive creatures that are wholly dependent on environment. I also see a positive internal locus of control in our biology of personality that may have a genetically determined component. I have preference for something predetermined by my biology in so far as I see it as part of myself (might be illogical). Complete early childhood isolations are extreme cases that I don't find relatable though, and I haven't studied enough the topic (beyond attachment theory).

Hi Petosiris!

The link looks short so I'll read it. lol

I'm not sure what I believe, but I found this particular article quite interesting. It's a physics blog article titled 'The Universe Algorithm'. Catchy title, right?

Anyway, here it is in case you'd like to read while I read your link!

https://extropiadasilva.wordpress.com/2010/06/18/the-universe-algorithm/

ynnest

Therese,

I'm sorry for gramatical errors, darling. :love:

I have a very serious problem when dealing with a woman, especially in building special relationships. Apparently, I have explained in the previous posts that the existence of the god of war - Mars - at the highest horizon when I was born, forced me to become a soldier of fate. This is also force me to applying esectic lifestyle. Shout out to anyone in this forum who help me to understand the mechanism of life.

My intention to keep interact with you is to exercise my ability to build healthy relationships, nothing more. I sincerely apologize if I said something too mystical. Anyway, if you reread our conversations, in fact, I have never discussed anything related to sexuality. All of that because sexuality is a rather taboo subject for the society where I have been grounded (maybe for the rest of my life). And because of that, too, I felt very frustrated because during the 23 years of my existence on earth, I couldn't enjoy any (sexual) relationships consistently and normally. I worry about discussing things related to this because meddlesome people will use this to make fun of me, but you asked me to be honest so here I am.

When I saw your birth chart, seems to me you were born in southern US. I don't know maybe San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, or wherever it was. Btw, How is it going with your life?

Thank you for your brave honesty! Rare in this world but as golden as a diamond crystal from my perspective!

Y

SunConjunctUranus

What do you mean by "unnaturalistic" reproduction?

Dirius, I try to not offend anyone who are favoring homosexual relationship. That's why I invented the term "unnaturalistic" reproduction. Since most Argentinian are one of the most loyal followers of cathecism, so I'm interested to know what is the reality and some opinion from a person who lived down there.

Also, fwiw I'm a big fan of Sir Francesco, Manu Ginobilli, Carlos Tevez, and Boca Juniors too.

Last edited:

Dirius

Dirius, I try to not offend anyone who are favoring homosexual relationship. That's why I invented the term "unnaturalistic" reproduction. Since most Argentinian are one of the most loyal followers of cathecism, so I'm interested to know what is the reality from a person who lived down there.

Also, fwiw I'm a big fan of Sir Francesco, Manu Ginobilli, Carlos Tevez, and Boca Juniors too.
Why would I have a problem with consenting adults having sexual relations in the manner they prefer? I have no problem with them. I just don't personally find man to man sex appealing or interesting, thus I have no impulse to practice it. But I don't care what other people do, as long as they are consenting adults.

What I do dislike, and most people in my country agree, is the LGTBQ lobby acting as a political ideological tool to spread whatever kind of political message under the guise of tolerance.