Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Lykanized

Beats me. I wouldn't mind if they were good at talking sexually but I guess cringe has its entertainment value too

Why is it that I’m the only one not affected and I actually have Mercury in Cancer nasally?

Oh yeah, it’s bc I’m actually good at talking sexually so I’m not even participating. Or maybe people who lack this sophisticated style nataly just don’t know how to use it to

Just leave it to us who have mercury in Cancer natal, guise, cuz it really is hard to read

conspiracy theorist

Hey Dirius, I think I am ready to experiment with men now. But before we get down to business I would like for you to handfeed me the diet you were talking about in Pooh's thread.

conspiracy theorist

That reminds me. There was a survey done online about what people spent most of their time doing and the correlation between mental disorders. Debating online correlated highly with narcissistic traits.

If I have a disagreement with a Leo influenced online, they almost always hit back.

Dirius

That reminds me. There was a survey done online about what people spent most of their time doing and the correlation between mental disorders. Debating online correlated highly with narcissistic traits.

If I have a disagreement with a Leo influenced online, they almost always hit back.

Well duh. Have you ever seen my posts in the political topics? I've never hidden or denied the fact that I'm super egocentric. And that should be evident by most of my posts.

conspiracy theorist

He should learn how to translate his guttural desire into a string of words that is able to pierce through the mind and psyche. Guy went all provider in a sexual convo.