Phone Sex?

smilingsteph

Geez Jenna, quite a sexual person huh! considering other threads as well :)
Well the voice would be a nicely placed venus, venus rules beauty, and how a person comes across....
So there is the nice voice...
But along with the nice voice you would also need a shockingly nasty mouth....dirty talk!!!!
I think that aquarians are hardly shocked by what is said...so they say it all...I sure do...
Also some neptune influences, gets the imagination running....
Maybe neptune in the third, sign of aquarius?

smilingsteph

It sounds like you would have some good qualities to do some phone sex work....
The market is saturated? I dont even know where to go to do something like that....
Heck if you are good though...
Jenna maybe you could put up a website of your own....advertise a little...

cjc

I'll show you mine... (chart that is)

Now you show me yours!

As far as voice, I would appreciate input on this as I earned my income on my voice for more than 20 years, and have had professionals (academics, not jocks) tell me it is the "perfect" male voice. I left the industry because i got fed up with the ego in it.

Last edited:

Moondance

LOL This thread attracted me because I recently had an experience with someone who was really into phone sex. A handsome, fit, professional, triple Scorpio with venus in Virgo-and that's all the guy wanted! I just can't see it, myself. I want the warm body and the warm heart. Then I made the mistake of getting a webcam-oh man, the cybersex community is huge. There I would be ,talking to some goodlooking,well educated man, who suddenly blurts out" Show me your breasts!" What is it with these people? Astrologically, they must have placements in common. I would love to know what they are. I'm just too old fashioned to get into this.

Last edited by a moderator:

pisceskitty

I was actually a phone sex operator for a year back in 2003. I have a Venus ruled Asc., and Venus rules my 8th house. I have Sun-Venus-Mercury in Pisces all in the 5th! Mercury also trines my MC. I suppose the 5th house deals with fun etc....It got old after awhile though. My girl name was "farrah" I was girl number 782! My specialty was being a submissive! I will never forget! I have Mars in the 3rd, Square uranus in the 1st...could this be a sign of a person who likes to say shocking things? I also have Neptune in the 2nd house.

Last edited:

Ebenia

Jenna, You must be quite young, Pluto in your chart is in Scorpio, so probably you are about 20 years old, right? In that age, we usually love to explore ourselves and also we have kind of get to know ourselves maybe a little and already have somewhat concrete knowledge about sex and sexual matters.

But sex is so much more than just sex. Looking at your chart, you must be very artistic and probably also quite sensitive person. It seems the way I look at your chart, that you may feel that you are not easy to love or something. Your Venus is in Capricorn, which is very hard placement and can indicate somehow cold relationships with father and may indicate that you do not feel loved easily. You also have Moon conjuct Saturn, which is almost the same - indicating you can be hard on yourself and never really feel loved. Moon in Aquarius is also hard placement and can make it harder for the person to understand his feelings, cause they want to be distant from them.

I am also very worried about the Pluto squaring your Sun. Pluto has everything to do with sex, abuse, control etc. Pluto is in your house of home, so there could be something like this in your early homelife, which maybe have caused you to feel unworthy or something. If you use this influence of Pluto the wrong way, things can go terribly wrong. You should never play with Pluto themes - sex, abuse, control, life, death. Cause it can easily transform from another theme to another...And maybe you feel that you could express yourself through this phone sex thing, maybe you feel that you could bring out your sexual side like this. But there is always more to it and phone sex is not the only way to express yourself the way, that you are the most fullest that you can be.

Sex has all to do with love and loving yourself and feeling loved. And in your chart, it seems that these things are not probably so easy to you. I would consider these things carefully if I were you.

Oh well, I am not here to preach, but I am sure that almost anyone can learn to work in phone sex industry, it just takes more work from some people, but I wanted to say these things, that you would think about these things really deeply within yourself before you go into something that gets hold of you and then you aren't able to let go anymore.

Good luck with everything you ever decide to do! :)

wintersprite1

Premium Member
DofS said:
phone sex is for only people who can't get a girl.

That statement is far from the truth. There is a dynamic at play that goes beyond the sex itself (or the web behavior mentioned above) I venture to say (I managed sex and psychic lines in my past) the majority of those calling are married or in a relationship. Astrologically we see it all of the time, where planets are in tough aspects and need to find away to express themselves. Someone with a Moon square Venus, may have difficulties showing or feeling desire with the person that they love and one planet is always short changed. The way society has dictated relationships is at odds with our more biological functioning. We all have fantasies, and if we are lucky we can express those to an understanding partner. That usually is not the case. And then those are left wondering if that festering fantasy means that they are "bad". And there has to be an appeal to let that out to a not only willing partner, but an encouraging one that leaves you feeling not so isolated and guilty for having such desires. I think that is the part that is probably addicting... getting acceptance.

So in light of what I wrote, I would say a good placed Neptune would be beneficial.... Once you hit the phones, it's show time.

TK

Last edited by a moderator: