Planning meeting

blumen

In a few days I will be having a meeting to plan a project that will last three years, ugh! :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is the chart cast for the date and time when the meeting will be held. I'll comment upon it later, in the meantime does anyone want to have a stab at it?

Attachments

• 9.9.gif
    9.9.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 38

EvilPixyScorp

Blumen~ I can't wait to hear what the project is!

My stab...is a time change possible?

Mercury still in RX, plus Combusted.
No good for planning/thinking clearly...Or else
lots of adjustment of contracts.

All the angle rulers (Jupiter 12th, Venus in Fall/combust,
Mars combust but strong by sign) are not in optimal positions to
promise an easy outcome.

:/

Draco

Surely to elect a good time would depend upon knowing what the project is and what the plans are likely to consist of? :confused:

MichelleAnderson

I agree with draco but nevertheless I still think that you should try to find a different time and date for this meeting. Unfortunately if this can't be done you're going to be doing what EvilPixyScorp said: a lot of contract changes and renegotiations.

blumen

I can't, the thing is that I really can't! The meeting is about finance and taxation. I can PM more details. However I would look at Saturn as a general significator.

blumen

Ok, I will never be objective on this chart or truly understand it, either.
However.....

First house/Jupiter: me
Seventh house/Mercury: my business partner
Second house/Saturn: the money
Third house/Jupiter: any communication involving this project
Ninth house/Mercury: the project
Tenth house/Venus: any PR activity related to it

I should sit down and study the chart carefully instead of posting just a few random observations on it.

I just wanted to say that those who raised doubts about the timing were absolutely right. Look at Mercury's zodiacal condition.

The meeting was completely useless. My business partner could not concentrate, had not prepared for the meeting and could barely contain his anger. (Mercury retrograde and conjunct mars). He kept talking about things he had already mentioned earlier.

The thing involves very little money (Saturn detrimented in Leo, square Jupiter)

I did not want to take part to this meeting. Popped in just because I had to, spent there as little time at possible and was very rude. No pleasantries, no coffee and cake, not even a handshake. (Jupiter in the 12th, peregrine and square Saturn).

Jupiter has a slightly better condition than Mercury. Eventually I ended up leading this meeting, while it should have been the other way around.

I still cannot understand what that Moon/Uranus/Sun-Mercury-Mars-Venus trine means,

Blumen

Spica3

Here's my stab......after the fact.

The Moon is 8th ruler, IN 8th, and strong by sign, unafflicted. Partner's money is intact, no damage there. He's managed to keep his resources completely safe.

Uranus isn't a traditional ruler, so I'll just read its planetary and house meanings. Could mean new age subjects, technology, science, in connection with communication, transportation, business. Maybe it means astrologers in this Internet forum telling you their interpretations?

The third arm of the grand trine is Sun/Mars/Mercury/Venus. They are in your 11th of hopes, wishes and friends. Venus is on the 12th cusp too. Apart from Jupiter (yourself), Saturn (your money) and Jupiter/Neptune (communications/business), which all come off badly - very badly for Jupiter - all other areas manage to more or less maintain the status quo - little or no change.

The Sun combusts all 3 planets - there's heat and contention in those areas ruled by them. But they don't affect his money much. Mercury (partner) is, in addition, retrograde - he's inefficient, distracted and ineffective.

Trines are 'easy'. But not necessarily good. I am of the opinion that too many trines in a chart indicate laziness, taking things for granted, going with the flow. The problem with that is you soon find you're not in control any more, and somebody or something else is running your life.

The grand trine may mean that your partner in particular, took things for granted and didn't do what he was supposed to. And you get the raw end of the stick.

Squares are stressful but they are also dynamic. You HAVE to do something about them. You can't just wait for things to drop into your lap, or let things hum along by themselves. Squares give drive, action and application. Jupiter (you) has only squares - you faced a mess but you took charge and dealt with it.

Your money is Saturn, opposing Neptune in 2nd - tells the story of your story. No aspect between either Jupiter or Saturn, and Moon. Partner's money is kept well apart from you. No aspect between Jupiter and Mercury - no agreement. Venus (your hopes) is moving to square Saturn (your money) - you don't get what you hope for.

However, I notice the Moon (partner's money) will move to trine Jupiter (you) in about 19° - could be days, weeks or months. And Moon conjuncts Saturn (your money) in 47° - quite some time later. You may get some funds from him at those times.

Last edited: