Most sensitive, most emotional, most self-destructive Sun and Moon Pairing...

dranzer93

Banned
I am profoundly fragile and I've mentioned it before. My Sun is Pisces and my Moon is Scorpio, it just seems to be the most obsessive, sensitive, secretive, emotional, intense, extreme, jealous combination there is.

Surely it would have to both be water signs, and I think that Cancer is the water sign that is prone to happyness over Pisces being the most sensitive and Scorpio being the most dark, obsessive and intense

I am just wondering what everyone thinks about sun and moon pairings that can create this.

chei star

I find Cancer suns and moons to be a LOT more pessimistic than Pisces. Cancer is the sign of being negative and feeling sorry for itself (sorry, love you guys)

I know a Pisces sun/Scorp moon who is a little messed up, yes, but he can actually function on some basic level whereas..

My ex was a Cancer Sun and Rising with Pisces moon and ****.... I have never known such a whiny, negative, depressive, pessimistic, hopeless, cynical, self-destructive, self-loathing, paranoid, insecure, emotionally crippled person in my whole entire life.. The whole world was against him. Everyone had betrayed him at some point (he was convinced that I had cheated on him which was untrue) and life was always hopeless.

At least Sun and Moon of the same element relate to each other positively..

Through my experience and research, regardless of sun sign, Capricorn is the worst sign to have the moon in.

But of course, I'll get in there first because it seems like a crime to just look at one part of a chart these days, the rest of the chart has to be taken into account.. Like how afflicted is your moon for example.

Last edited:

dranzer93

Banned
I find Cancer suns and moons to be a LOT more pessimistic than Pisces. Cancer is the sign of being negative and feeling sorry for itself (sorry, love you guys)

I know a Pisces sun/Scorp moon who is a little messed up, yes, but he can actually function on some basic level whereas..

My ex was a Cancer Sun and Rising with Pisces moon and ****.... I have never known such a whiny, negative, depressive, pessimistic, hopeless, cynical, self-destructive, self-loathing, paranoid, insecure, emotionally crippled person in my whole entire life.. The whole world was against him. Everyone had betrayed him at some point (he was convinced that I had cheated on him which was untrue) and life was always hopeless.

Through my experience and research, regardless of sun sign, Capricorn is the worst sign to have the moon in.

But of course, I'll get in there first because it seems like a crime to just look at one part of a chart these days, the rest of the chart has to be taken into account.. Like how afflicted is your moon for example.

How can a cancer be more paranoid, jealous, insecure, negative obsessive person then a Scorpio? Scorpio is the darkest most paranoid sign there is. I guess you just knew a man with those signs and a case of mental illness, but I think someone equally ill mentally with a Pisces Sun Scorpio Moon would be worse. Pisces is more sensitive then Cancer and Scorpio is more Darker then Cancer, Cancer is more moody but it still has confidence.

All in all if you were to look at which sign has less negative traits it would be Cancer out of all the water signs, also as it is cardinal, it can accept a lot of things. Scorpio being fixed and Pisces being mutable together is clash. It also depends on your mercury and mars, which again I have my mercury in Pisces and my mars in Cancer, so Pisces Sun, Scorpio Moon, Pisces Mercury and Cancer Mars, also Scorpio Pluto, and even Lilith in Pisces which is everything to do with your darker side, and I find that all this over flood of water that I have is what makes me pathetically weak to be in this world. I have each Water Sign so that makes it an even wider range of an emotional microscope.

Last edited:

chei star

How can a cancer be more paranoid, jealous, insecure, negative obsessive person then a Scorpio? Scorpio is the darkest most paranoid sign there is. I guess you just knew a man with those signs and a case of mental illness, but I think someone equally ill mentally with a Pisces Sun Scorpio Moon would be worse. Pisces is more sensitive then Cancer and Scorpio is more Darker then Cancer, Cancer is more moody but it still has confidence.

I know a number of Cancers, Scorpios, Pisces etc I am not just basing my opinion on that one person but using him as an example of an extreme.. My current boyfriend of 2 years is a Pisces with Scorpio rising and he functions on a pretty healthy, normal level.

I am sorry you don't like it but I am still inclined to say that Cancer is more negative than Scorpio.

You say Pisces is more sensitive than Cancer... sorry, which one is ruled by the moon and their emotions?

dranzer93

Banned
I know a number of Cancers, Scorpios, Pisces etc I am not just basing my opinion on that one person but using him as an example of an extreme.. My current boyfriend of 2 years is a Pisces with Scorpio rising and he functions on a pretty healthy, normal level.

I am sorry you don't like it but I am still inclined to say that Cancer is more negative than Scorpio.

You say Pisces is more sensitive than Cancer... sorry, which one is ruled by the moon and their emotions?

But it is a known fact not opinion based, Scorpio is world renowned to be the darkest most intense obsessive sign and Pisces is known to be the most sensitive intuitive sign, go look it up. Cancer really is the less sensitive out of all 3

all the water signs have a shell, except for pisces. the scorpion has its thick hide, and the crab has an impenetrable shell. the only sign without a shell is pisces, the fish.

Last edited:

chei star

But it is a known fact not opinion based, Scorpio is world renowned to be the darkest most intense obsessive sign and Pisces is known to be the most sensitive intuitive sign, go look it up. Cancer really is the less sensitive out of all 3

all the water signs have a shell, except for pisces. the scorpion has its thick hide, and the crab has an impenetrable shell. the only sign without a shell is pisces, the fish.

Pisces wears its heart on its sleave more so than the other water signs, this is true, but I have already given you the facts..

I am not arguing that Scorpio isn't the darkest, most obsesssive... I am a Scorpio Sun, Merc, Mars and Pluto myself.

What I am telling you is that Cancer is ruled by the Moon.. the moon governs emotions and sensitivity.. that is the fact. Therefore Cancer is the sign most associated with emotion, yes?

Cancer has a shell and Scorpio has a sting, Pisces has a dream land and a big sea to swim away in.. You say Pisces is the more negative too, but is Pisces not the gullible sign known to see the best in everyone and overlook faults and reality?

I want to tell you what you want to hear which is that someone with Sun in Pisces and Moon in Scorpio is the most ****** up of everyone in the world but I'm sorry I can't.. There is much more to it than that. Like I said why don't you post your chart and I will have a closer look?

dranzer93

Banned
Pisces wears its heart on its sleave more so than the other water signs, this is true, but I have already given you the facts..

I am not arguing that Scorpio isn't the darkest, most obsesssive... I am a Scorpio Sun, Merc, Mars and Pluto myself.

What I am telling you is that Cancer is ruled by the Moon.. the moon governs emotions and sensitivity.. that is the fact. Therefore Cancer is the sign most associated with emotion, yes?

Cancer has a shell and Scorpio has a sting, Pisces has a dream land and a big sea to swim away in.. You say Pisces is the more negative too, but is Pisces not the gullible sign known to see the best in everyone and overlook faults and reality?

I want to tell you what you want to hear which is that someone with Sun in Pisces and Moon in Scorpio is the most ****** up of everyone in the world but I'm sorry I can't.. There is much more to it than that. Like I said why don't you post your chart and I will have a closer look?

Actually the fact that Cancer is in Moon where it is ruled gives it blessings and good things, it doesn't matter if the same planet is in a sign where it is ruled, there are planets that can clash with a sign which make a person more self destructive, even having a grand Trine of water means you have been blessed with good things too.

it is even worse if your water signs are ruled by the 8th house which mine is what I have.

you do not have scorpio moon so you would not be feeling it emotionally

A Scorpio in moon will be someone who if you take away what it loves it will try to sting you, but if you succeed taking it away, the Scorpio stings itself, it is a very destructive sign, and Pisces may have an ocean to go swim in but my scorpio moon makes that impossible because im also so fixed emotionally that it takes away my pisces freedom.

it is even professionally stated that Pisces is the most suicidal sign and the method always used is hanging themselves. It has been calculated in the USA and other countries that there is more percent of Pisces killing themselves and also prone to drugs and self destructive behaviour.

Pisces wants to adapt to everything and Scorpio wants nothing to ever change. This is a huge clash and confusing inside oneself.

There is nothing on Cancer known for anything like Scorpio and Pisces is.

Don't forget I have all 3 water signs in my chart anyway so that makes it even more messed up

tautomer

Ok ok let's agree to disagree. It all depends on how you look at it. We all have had life experience that tells us one thing over another but that doesn't make it right. As was pointed out it matters to how the moon is aspected.

One of the most emotional people I know is a capricorn moon, which shouldn't makes sense. Look at how it is aspected though, as well as other chart placements, then it all makes sense.

chei star

Actually the fact that Cancer is in Moon where it is ruled gives it blessings and good things, it doesn't matter if the same planet is in a sign where it is ruled, there are planets that can clash with a sign which make a person more self destructive, even having a grand Trine of water means you have been blessed with good things too.

it is even worse if your water signs are ruled by the 8th house which mine is what I have.

you do not have scorpio moon so you would not be feeling it emotionally

A Scorpio in moon will be someone who if you take away what it loves it will try to sting you, but if you succeed taking it away, the Scorpio stings itself, it is a very destructive sign, and Pisces may have an ocean to go swim in but my scorpio moon makes that impossible because im also so fixed emotionally that it takes away my pisces freedom.

it is even professionally stated that Pisces is the most suicidal sign and the method always used is hanging themselves. It has been calculated in the USA and other countries that there is more percent of Pisces killing themselves and also prone to drugs and self destructive behaviour.

Pisces wants to adapt to everything and Scorpio wants nothing to ever change. This is a huge clash and confusing inside oneself.

There is nothing on Cancer known for anything like Scorpio and Pisces is.

Don't forget I have all 3 water signs in my chart anyway so that makes it even more messed up

This is very basic astrology.. you are talking about signs and houses and aspects on a very basic level which is why I asked you to post your chart because it is most important to look at the relationships between planets.. like I said, your moon may be very heavily afflicted which could mean some emotional issues and instability.. to say having the moon in one sign and the sun in another is just not enough.

And actually having a sign in its exaltation, fall, detriment etc does matter. You even said that yourself about moon in cancer. Moon in Scorpio is in its fall, Capricorn moon is in its detriment. These are two very difficult moon signs.

I am only trying to help you with my own knowledge here. If you genuinely want to listen to what I say then that's fine, post your chart and I will offer my interpretation as an astrologer. I offered you my opinion and an answer to your question, is that not what you wanted?

dranzer93

Banned
Ok ok let's agree to disagree. It all depends on how you look at it. We all have had life experience that tells us one thing over another but that doesn't make it right. As was pointed out it matters to how the moon is aspected.

One of the most emotional people I know is a capricorn moon, which shouldn't makes sense. Look at how it is aspected though, as well as other chart placements, then it all makes sense.

Because Capricorn is also 2nd place in suicidal tendencies.

dranzer93

Banned
This is very basic astrology.. you are talking about signs and houses and aspects on a very basic level which is why I asked you to post your chart because it is most important to look at the relationships between planets.. like I said, your moon may be very heavily afflicted which could mean some emotional issues and instability.. to say having the moon in one sign and the sun in another is just not enough.

And actually having a sign in its exaltation, fall, detriment etc does matter. You even said that yourself about moon in cancer. Moon in Scorpio is in its fall, Capricorn moon is in its detriment. These are two very difficult moon signs.

I am only trying to help you with my own knowledge here. If you genuinely want to listen to what I say then that's fine, post your chart and I will offer my interpretation as an astrologer. I offered you my opinion and an answer to your question, is that not what you wanted?

Yes sure, let me just get that up for you all

dranzer93

Banned

Here you go. Sorry it's bad quality and small, I don't know how to change that :(

Attachments

• Link Natal Chart.jpg
    Link Natal Chart.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 52
  • astro_2gw_01_link.81853.17511.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_link.81853.17511.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

dranzer93

Banned

There is 68.4% water in my chart and yes I know... Triple water signs in sun moon and rising...

Blackempress

I had to jump on thread & add my part, being a Cancer Sun & Pisces Rising Plus a Jupiter in Scorpio.
The world for us is very feely indeed. Cancer tends to be paranoid & gets hurt easily so retreats. I do agree with Chei Star that cancer is more brooding of the water signs. Scorpio is either conquering or self-destructive. Personally I wish I had more Scorpio to my chart than Pisces. Scorpio has tenacity & Manipulation. Pisces sees all but like a fairy just looms over everything. It hurts but it will heal others at the Expense of itself. The other two water signs are self-protective esp Cancer. The good thing bout Cancer is when it gets it's tummy full & the love it desires, there's no sign that's more giving but in adverse conditions, the crab becomes vicious & selfish. I vacillate between the extremes so I can justify that.

Your chart is dominant water, so seek areas of life that give you emotional connections. Relationships that offer love & support will be very beneficial. Cancer Rising tend to need a Nest to go back to. Pisces needs protection & nurturance as well.
If I am not wrong I see a grand Square on your chart- Venus-Asc-Jupiter-Neptune. Grand Squares can be very difficult to work with. To top it off, it's a Cardinal Cross- all the planets are in Cardinal signs. These show areas of difficulty in your life because they are inharmonious.
You likely have alot of internal struggle due to the presence of multiple Opp & squares. Your Chiron lies in Leo making you feel wounded regarding self-importance & Mars is in detriment in 12th & isn't helping much either. If you have a descendant in Capricorn in hope to find those who are more practical than yourself, Neptune invaded & dissolved the possibility.

I'm not sure what area you are majorly struggling with but no doubt your road is not easy. The easiest way for you might be spirituality & promotion of peace since your MC is in Pisces in 9th.
Think over it & best of Luck.

dranzer93

Banned
I had to jump on thread & add my part, being a Cancer Sun & Pisces Rising Plus a Jupiter in Scorpio.
The world for us is very feely indeed. Cancer tends to be paranoid & gets hurt easily so retreats. I do agree with Chei Star that cancer is more brooding of the water signs. Scorpio is either conquering or self-destructive. Personally I wish I had more Scorpio to my chart than Pisces. Scorpio has tenacity & Manipulation. Pisces sees all but like a fairy just looms over everything. It hurts but it will heal others at the Expense of itself. The other two water signs are self-protective esp Cancer. The good thing bout Cancer is when it gets it's tummy full & the love it desires, there's no sign that's more giving but in adverse conditions, the crab becomes vicious & selfish. I vacillate between the extremes so I can justify that.

Your chart is dominant water, so seek areas of life that give you emotional connections. Relationships that offer love & support will be very beneficial. Cancer Rising tend to need a Nest to go back to. Pisces needs protection & nurturance as well.
If I am not wrong I see a grand Square on your chart- Venus-Asc-Jupiter-Neptune. Grand Squares can be very difficult to work with. To top it off, it's a Cardinal Cross- all the planets are in Cardinal signs. These show areas of difficulty in your life because they are inharmonious.
You likely have alot of internal struggle due to the presence of multiple Opp & squares. Your Chiron lies in Leo making you feel wounded regarding self-importance & Mars is in detriment in 12th & isn't helping much either. If you have a descendant in Capricorn in hope to find those who are more practical than yourself, Neptune invaded & dissolved the possibility.

I'm not sure what area you are majorly struggling with but no doubt your road is not easy. The easiest way for you might be spirituality & promotion of peace since your MC is in Pisces in 9th.
Think over it & best of Luck.

Apparently any planets found in the 12th House so close to the Ascendant naturally indicate some deep buried psychological problem or issue, so since my mars is in the 12th and in cancer like my rising, does that heighten these problems because I feel it all the time, or is that what you already meant by detriment?

Also, I do have a Grand Square/Cross and here is a picture of it so you can have a clear look without other planet interruptions, also can I ask why some sites dont show the square around the cross that I have and why some do? Can you tell me if I actually do have one or not using the picture I just gave you. If it is one then that does not make me flinch because I feel it constant, along with the Leo Chiron and the mars detriment in 12th and then all the water, such an unhealthy and completely one sided chart but could you explain a little more on the capricorn DC and the neptune invading it in an example? because so far it sounds like I try to lean towards a more practical person than I am but my neptune stops that from happening? Sorry for being so unprofessional, I am very very new at this.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_link__hp.3794.22045.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_link__hp.3794.22045.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

I gotta disagree with you there. Pisces is te sign of pity. The one thing cancer does the most is act silly and tends to hold on to emotion but their cardinal mode(maybe) makes them pretty open about what they feel. I know alot of cancers. Cancer sun, moon, Venus and mars. And they are emotionally honest and open and that keeps them from having any backed up emotions. Out of all water signs they are the healthiest.

Now Ive known someone who was a Pisces sun Scorpio moon am he is one fucced up person. Not saying all of you are but there is def. a deep obsessive compulsive behavior with those two signs interacting. He cheated on his girlfriend with her best friend and he went after his best friend's girl while they were still together. What a snake.

I doubt all Pisces/Scorpio combos are like that but with Pisces repressive nature and scorpios sometimes secretive and compulsive behavior this can be a toxic mix.