natal indicators of living away from birthplace

MidnightxPoison

When I was about only 4 months old or so my parents went abroad with me (escaped from the Soviet Union) and finally ended up in Sweden where I lived for 12 years. Then I moved back to Estonia with my family and I've been here since (although I've travelled in the mean time and lived 8 months in England last year with my fiance).
I'm thinking of doing my MA degree in England.

I don't know about any indicators of living far away from birthplace in my chart though. I don't know where/which signs to look for. Perhaps anyone could help me? All I know is that I have a lot of Sagittarius influence. I've attached my chart, just in case if anyone wants to take a peek.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_susanna_hp_54597_8254.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_susanna_hp_54597_8254.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 38

Nexus7

I have lived abroad for 12 years now and wish I had left earlier. I have nothing in 4th and 10th really, apart from the nodal axis, and bought a place when these were reversed a few years back and transit Neptune was conjunct Moon.

Uranus is in the 9th in Koch and Equal, but nothing else unless you include Vesta. Funnily enough, I downloaded a trial-out of an astrology programme that accurately predicted an interest in an obscure totally unlike my own - Merc sequiquadrate Uranus among one or two other little things: well, learning Hungarian to a reasonably serviceable standard might fit the bill there.

waybread

MidnightxPoison said:
When I was about only 4 months old or so my parents went abroad with me (escaped from the Soviet Union) and finally ended up in Sweden where I lived for 12 years. Then I moved back to Estonia with my family and I've been here since (although I've travelled in the mean time and lived 8 months in England last year with my fiance).
I'm thinking of doing my MA degree in England.

I don't know about any indicators of living far away from birthplace in my chart though. I don't know where/which signs to look for. Perhaps anyone could help me? All I know is that I have a lot of Sagittarius influence. I've attached my chart, just in case if anyone wants to take a peek.

The 4th house rules one's home, among other things. If we look at the ruler of your 4th house cusp in Capricorn, we find that Saturn conjuncts volatile Uranus in Sagittarius, which concerns overseas travel. Since these planets square your sun, however, it doesn't look as though you felt that these moves were really happy ones for you. The moon is the other major indicator of one's home. Conjunct Pluto, your moon suggests profound transformations in where you have lived.

MidnightxPoison

waybread said:
The 4th house rules one's home, among other things. If we look at the ruler of your 4th house cusp in Capricorn, we find that Saturn conjuncts volatile Uranus in Sagittarius, which concerns overseas travel. Since these planets square your sun, however, it doesn't look as though you felt that these moves were really happy ones for you. The moon is the other major indicator of one's home. Conjunct Pluto, your moon suggests profound transformations in where you have lived.

Hey, thanks for the insight!

That's true. These moves (in the childhood) were mostly out of my control. Basically, I had little choice about where I wanted to live because my parents decided everything and I was often where I didn't want to be.

However, I have transformed A LOT due to the fact that I've lived abroad. If I hadn't been in Sweden, England and all these other places I wouldn't be the person I am right now. So, in a way, I am thankful for these experiences because they contributed a lot to my personality, knowledge and identity.

I read somewhere that I will always be attached to the countries I've been to, even if I didn't really like it. I wasn't so happy in England but now that I'm back in Estonia I actually find myself suffering from nostalgia. o_O

mahaira

FleetingDasein said:
...and also Saturn in the 9th.

"Hence, the reputa­tion of Saturn in H9 for bringing about misfortune through the courts and overseas travel." :(
Saturn! In my 9th house (which is in Leo) I have the Moon (conjunction MC and Mercury in the 10th) and the Saturn conjunct Sun. I've always wanted to live abroad, but I had to wait till I was 27. Even though I speak several foreign languages I somehow relocated to the country which language was an insurmountable challenge for me. I'm still living in a weird isolated circle because of this. I don't feel quite at home here and honestly wish (and feel I should) move to another country. I only hope that I'm not being delusional and that there is a place for me where Saturn's influence wouldn't be this bad. I really learned my lesson about how to start a life in a foreign country. I think I could mend all the mistakes I made here, but I feel I need a fresh start. Has anybody had similar experiences?