A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

david starling

Using a 5 degree Orb for the Age-indicator to begin its initial Orb-influence, it began its gradually increasing Orb-activation of tropical Aquarius in the year 1800. That's when the TROPICAL Aquarian Age entered our intuitive awareness. By the late 1960s, it had reached widespread conscious acceptance, although it was (and still is) misunderstood as being a sidereal-only concept.

However, the tropical, Saturn-ruled Age of Capricorn remains the dominant, primary influence until the Uranian-ruled Aquarian Age takes over. That will be when the Mean-setting, Longitudinal-point of the Age-indicator ingresses tropical Aquarius in the year 2149.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Do you have or have you read C E O Carter's An introduction to Political Astrology? Chapter 5 "Historical Cycles and Newly Found Planets" is a must for you. Seriously.

david starling

Do you have or have you read C E O Carter's An introduction to Political Astrology? Chapter 5 "Historical Cycles and Newly Found Planets" is a must for you. Seriously.

Have you read it? If so, is there anything that especially stands out regarding the astrological Ages?

There's no e-book available, so I'll check the library.

david starling

Carter's known for describing much of what's been written about the Aquarian Age as "nonsense". So, I searched around looking for anything about his own opinion on the matter, but couldn't find anything.

david starling

Opal, I think you would understand the meaning of a "strong finish" more than most. That's essential to understanding the slow, "Dark Ages" start to the tropical Age of Capricorn, a building of momentum at the Renaissance in the middle, and then an acceleration towards a remarkable culmination at the ending, which is the phase we're in now.
Like a long-distance runner, conserving energy for a "kick" towards the finish line.

In stark contrast, the tropical Aquarian Age will sprint off the starting line, and evidence its most important and representative manifestations in the first half of the race, building a strong enough lead to coast the rest of the way.

david starling

Carter's known for describing much of what's been written about the Aquarian Age as "nonsense". So, I searched around looking for anything about his own opinion on the matter, but couldn't find anything.

It's only nonsense because the sidereal Ages that everyone else is opinionating about are too variational in how they're being determined, and don't do a good enough job by themselves in explaining our recent history in terms that correspond well enough to the Sign-qualities of Pisces and Aquarius. But, combined with the tropical Ages I've been explaining they make sense. Without the tropical Ages, they are nonsensical.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
It's only nonsense because the sidereal Ages that everyone else is opinionating about are too variational in how they're being determined, and don't do a good enough job by themselves in explaining our recent history in terms that correspond well enough to the Sign-qualities of Pisces and Aquarius. But, combined with the tropical Ages I've been explaining they make sense. Without the tropical Ages, they are nonsensical.

Have you read quantum conspiracy?

david starling

It makes sense in regard to moving from linear, single-path consciousness to multiple-path, from the Saturnian-ruled Age of Capricorn into the Uranian-ruled Aquarian Age. Saturn is about linear-time, and being restricted to a "cradle-to-grave" lifetime.

david starling

I've read so many opinions concerning "What will the Age of Aquarius be like", I've lost count. They've all been based solely on a sidereal-only version with a retrograde sequence of Ages. And, nearly all of them are basically "business as usual" with more sophisticated technology and time-worn social constructs.

It's nonsensical to insist that knowledge of the astrological Ages is restricted to a sidereal version of the zodiac. So, while a few have intuitively grasped the import of the extreme paradigm shift in our conscious awareness that will manifest itself early in the tropical Aquarian Age, most have not; and, it's a simple matter of "nonsense in = nonsense out", with no reflection on the intelligence of those holding the nonsensical opinions.

Last edited:

david starling

That faint light at the end of the dark tunnel we're passing through, slooowly growing brighter with each passing year, is the bright promise of the tropical Aquarian Age.

Last edited:

leomoon

Have you tried the ayanamsa of Yogananda's guru Sri Yukteswar...2°15'42 similar to that of B.V. Raman which is 2°20'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._V._Raman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Sri_Yukteswar_Giri

from astrodienst:
* B.V. Raman Ayanamsha

This ayanamsha was used by the great Indian astrologer Bangalore Venkata Raman (1912-1998). It is based on a statement by the medieval astronomer Bhaskara II (1184-1185), who assumed an ayanamsha of 11° in the year 1183 (according to Information given by Chandra Hari).
Although this ayanamsha is very close to the galactic ayanamsha of Gil Brand, Raman apparently did not think of the possibility to define the zodiac using the galactic centre.
According to: Chandra Hari, "Ayanāṃśa", unfortunately without indication of source.
See also: B.V. Raman, Hindu Predictive Astrology, pp. 378-379. Here, the year 389 CE is given as the year of zero ayanamsha.

I won't bother to paste the author of this page explanation of Sri Yukeswar however, because he (the author), is kind of a "my way or the highway" writer that I've noted over many years watching & reading.

But it is a page where you can pick & choose one's poison anyway. :whistling:

david starling

Have you tried the ayanamsa of Yogananda's guru Sri Yukteswar...2°15'42 similar to that of B.V. Raman which is 2°20'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._V._Raman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Sri_Yukteswar_Giri

from astrodienst:
* B.V. Raman Ayanamsha

This ayanamsha was used by the great Indian astrologer Bangalore Venkata Raman (1912-1998). It is based on a statement by the medieval astronomer Bhaskara II (1184-1185), who assumed an ayanamsha of 11° in the year 1183 (according to Information given by Chandra Hari).
Although this ayanamsha is very close to the galactic ayanamsha of Gil Brand, Raman apparently did not think of the possibility to define the zodiac using the galactic centre.
According to: Chandra Hari, "Ayanāṃśa", unfortunately without indication of source.
See also: B.V. Raman, Hindu Predictive Astrology, pp. 378-379. Here, the year 389 CE is given as the year of zero ayanamsha.

I won't bother to paste the author of this page explanation of Sri Yukeswar however, because he (the author), is kind of a "my way or the highway" writer that I've noted over many years watching & reading.

But it is a page where you can pick & choose one's poison anyway. :whistling:

I have studied the various Ayanamsas. I'll explain the "Age-window" method as it relates to the choice of the "0 Year" for the start-date of the sidereal Aquarian Age, using the Vernal Point. No time now though. :biggrin:

Opal

Premium Member
Yes, I have C E O Carter's book. I was reading it and thought of you. When I get a chance, I will summerize it.

Opal

Premium Member
****! I sold mine on Amazon last year :( Didn't think I'd need it...the gray little hardback one. :pouty:

I don't lend books that I don't have double for anymore(people don't return them), nor do I sell books. I can't, I always figure I will need them.:pinched:

david starling

Yes, I have C E O Carter's book. I was reading it and thought of you. When I get a chance, I will summerize it.

Anything regarding the astrological Ages? Anything at all? He is famous for having said that the Aquarian Age topic has engendered a lot of nonsense.

Opal

Premium Member
Anything regarding the astrological Ages? Anything at all? He is famous for having said that the Aquarian Age topic has engendered a lot of nonsense.

Hmmm, interesting, did they read what he wrote? He divides each age into 180 year segments. His humour does come through in his writings, he does take a skeptic’s approach at first, but he goes into a detailed description of each 180 year segment in astrological detail.

He does have a lovely sense of humour that shows in his writings.

He neither says it exists or doesn’t. He just tries to apply logic to the historical segments astrologically.

david starling

Hmmm, interesting, did they read what he wrote? He divides each age into 180 year segments. His humour does come through in his writings, he does take a skeptic’s approach at first, but he goes into a detailed description of each 180 year segment in astrological detail.

He does have a lovely sense of humour that shows in his writings.

He neither says it exists or doesn’t. He just tries to apply logic to the historical segments astrologically.

How does he choose his ayanamsa? Also, what's his start-date for the Age of Aquarius?