Jupiter and Sun in Leo.
Saturn in Capricorn
Moon in Taurus

Alternatively,

Sun, Jupiter in Aries
Venus and Mars in Pisces so Saturn can dominate a square from Capricorn
Moon in Taurus

Bunraku

But your existing setup is pretty potent. Why do you want it in the milquetoast Libra?

Libra is more graceful and charming to be honest :lol:
Most people really want something PC, non threatening, and relatable

Also Libra is classified as one of those signs (artistic, because I want to be an artist jokes aside)

Last edited:

Bunraku

Combust Venus in Capricorn in the 1st decan
Saturn in Libra, Mars in Aries, both making squares to Venus

This is a day chart.

Bunraku

You know what, how do you make a chart for a serial killer anyways.
What do we look for.

Predominators as Mars and Saturn in horrible conditions.
Mars to the Moon and ASC.

conspiracy theorist

Hmm, yeah good point. If your plan is to have mass appeal you'd want a smoother sign energy filtering the aspect.

Although one of the human signs, it's also violent as well as being one of those signs. So Libra is not so prim and proper if you know how to press her buttons.

conspiracy theorist

You know what, how do you make a chart for a serial killer anyways.
What do we look for.

Predominators as Mars and Saturn in horrible conditions.
Mars to the Moon and ASC.

I'd engage you on that search if I didn't have to contend with ****** internet reception.

Most creative guy I know has 5 planets in essential debility. Extremely prolific as both a visual and recording artist. And the reception that he's got is that his works are original, yet intense and somewhat "esoteric"

Sun conjunct Mars in Libra. Venus Jupiter conjunction in Virgo. Moon in Scorpio. Cool dude, he can't help but produce artistically

Bunraku

I don't think I'd be comfortable having too many of those. I've noticed with people who have too many planets like that, something about it feels uncomfortable being around them, like something is off about it. Then I check their charts, it's that.

There's a chart I've seen before, all planets were like that, but Venus was the saving grace (exaltation) and achieved lasting fame as an artist. It was a night chart.

conspiracy theorist

He's actually pretty chill, as a personality. I've worked with him, and have done a couple of artfairs already. His art does make some people uneasy, but we've both came to the conclusion that having a cult following is a fine place to be.

But maybe I'm not the best person to consult regarding comfortable personalities

conspiracy theorist

Due to being ontologically undecided, I can't definitively say that houses are real phenomena or made up constructs solely existing in our minds as a result of deep self-delusion. If I am understanding the usage of that dichotomy right.

If it sounds like a copout, I don't care. I don't like to rush conclusions, especially when you don't know what you don't know.