Exploring Retrograde Planets and 'retrograde individuals'

Lykanized

Fyi, I consider retrograde individuals to be 5 or more natal retrograde. Ime, 4 doesn't seem to have as much of an impact, but I could be very wrong. I'm exploring retrogrades in general, but I'm also interested in the impact many retrograde planets can have on an individual

Some people believe retrograde planets to not be very significant, but I disagree. Since I have 5, Mercury, Saturn, Pluto, Uranus, and Neptune, I can feel their power. Ordinarily, outer planets aren't seen as significant, but for me, Pluto, Uranus, and Neptune all form many aspects in my chart. Saturn not so much, but it makes important aspects like an aspect to my MC

The way I see them, they're more internally focused. I don't believe them to be less powerful, but to simply function in an alternative fashion, a more personal, subjective, and idiosyncratic fashion. The reason why they may seem to be less powerful than direct planets is because it may take years for a natal retrograde individual to harness the power of their retrograde planets since they don't function 'normally'

I have a theory that they can also make for a person who's more introverted or in the least maybe less socially graceful. Some celebrity examples would be Aubrey Plaza and Michael Cera. Both are heavily accepted by the masses, but both also have a bit of a name for themselves as awkward, offkilter individuals. Aubrey has 5 natal retrogrades while Michael has 6

I can relate personally to being extremely introverted, internally focused, contemplative, and awkward, not very socially graceful. Moreso than I think with other people, it's taken me a long time to find my way so to speak because I just don't function the way most people do. It's taken me many years to accept that I may not be meant to walk to beaten path,but to make my own and I do think natal retrogrades play into that

My retrograde Mercury is major player being my chart ruler and the ruler of the majority of my inner planets and not only is it rx, but it has oppositions to Neptune and Uranus. Needless to say, my communication and thinking are not exactly down to Earth and it's led to many selfesteem issues. Accepting myself hasn't been easy, but I've gotten there or at least am getting there. The way we think may seem to be slower, but I believe with natal Mercury retrograde, there's an inclination to more big picture thinking. So while it may seem someone with Mercury retrograde is taking slower to understand concepts, in all actuality they may be starting with the big picture and working to fit in all the little details, an innate intuitive grasp of the concept on an abstract level, but then it takes time for all the parts to be put together to figure out how they fit into the big picture

With Pluto retrograde, I think that intense dominating energy can be directed to the self. The advantage is the potential for intense self transformation, the disadvantage is that it may take a lot of time for the individual to find their power and it's a choice they have to make for themselves. They have to seize their power and very much walk their own selves through the journey. There is no guide because the energy is so self directed and so self referencial. But because of that, the transformative power is so much more intense and real. You embody the phoenix. That's not to say that this retrograde Pluto can't take the dark path of projecting ones feelings of lacking power onto others and trying to overpower them, in fact, that may in turn also be incredibly more intense and palpable. I've been through it. The darkness of it may be much more brooding and destructive. The way I see Pluto is that it's a planet that can either be healing or damaging. So harnessing the power of the retrograde Pluto can lead to much healing and transformation not only for the self, but through influence on others

Saturn retrograde is another dark one. I think with the retrograde, there' a desire to reject restriction, one doesn't one to be tamed. THey want to continue on with their wild ways, but time and time and time again, the universe will throw lessons at you until you accept that you do have to tame yourself. I also think that retrograde Saturn can yield an individual who's very very harsh on themselves, extremely self critical. It's because we have to be our own parent. No one else can. We're meant to be independent and no one else is ever gonna be able to teach us what we need to be taught to tame ourselves

I have to admit, I don't want to be tamed myself. I used to live in a way where I rejected any and all rules or restrictions placed on me. I think it's advantageous in that by nature we won't follow rules, but make our own, but earlier on this can lead to much immaturity and possible clashes with laws and academia. I still detest rules and restrictions and will only accept them if I see the value in them, but I have realized as I've matured that I can't live life like a wild child. I have to grow up and that's been a journey I've taken myself on by my own accord. I still refuse to follow rules if they feel to me to remove the spirit and passion

One story analogous to this journey... I'm a writer and for a long time, I outright refused to follow any of the rules. I rejected formal education in writing. I even refused to revise my writing because I felt if I did that, it would make it impure. My writing arises from something incredibly raw in the moment, something that can't be forced, it's almost Shamanic, connection to my spirit, trancelike state. So I felt that if I revised what I wrote, it would be removing that rawness that was so sacred to me. However, I decided to take a chance and take a creative writing course and Jesus... I learned so much. What I realized was that I was inhibiting my own growth with my stubborn immaturity. It's not about rules, but about tools. My writing grew exponentially after that. It gave me a whole host of new tools to use to help myself tap into those Shamanic, trancelike states rather than just waiting for them to happen and tools to help me use that connection with my subconscious, my spirit, in much more profound ways

With retrograde Uranus, I have a definite rebellious streak and Uranus also forms significant aspects to inner planets including oppositions to my Sun and Mercury. I haven't found it easy to find my place in this world by any means. I'm quite visionary, but the challenege has been finding ways to bring my visions into reality. With retrograde Neptune in close conjunction, I can be so engrossed in my mind, in my idealistic thinking, simultaneous presence in the past and the future as well as my own made up universe, that I find it hard to be in the moment. I may have beautiful visions and ideals for myself and for the world, but I can also easily lose touch with the physical world to the point I may be doing absolutely nothing but not even realize it because I'm existing solely in my feelings, thoughts, ideas, and in that made up universe of mine. This is an extremely destructive habit and for a very long time, it led me to stagnation and inaction. I still struggle with this sometimes, but I feel very appreciative I was able to find astrology to understand these aspects of myself

I find that I can also be quite offputting to people. Ordinarily, rebels tend to be glorified, but with the retrograde, this rebellion is even more selfreferencial so finding a place in the world really is not easy. Maybe I feel that more powerfully because of my Uranus oppositions

So to summarize, my theory is that retrograde planets are just self referencial, but they're also more intense energies because they're so subjective and so engrained in our innate selves. People with many retrogrades may find it a bit tougher to get on in this world and in the first parts of their lives, they may be very timid people because they have to learn for themselves how to use these energies. So if one doesn't seize their power and walk that path, they risk life trampling over them and making them into a place of pâté. But that's also the reason they can actually be advantageous and more powerful than direct planets because once the individual does find their way, they may be extremely sure of themselves in using those energies

That's just a start. There's so much more I could say but I'd love to hear other peoples' experiences even if they're not 'retrograde individuals'. Particularly, I'd love to hear about the rarer Venus and Mare retrogrades

I know this wasn't very well written. It's very late where I am, but hopefully the ideas are there

Last edited:

Lykanized

I've heard before that retrograde individuals may have a tough go of things in the first parts of their lives, but we tend to be late bloomers. We're very independent creatures, but it's because we have to be. We HAVE to learn those planetary energies for ourselves. There's a lot of friction because our innate ways don't exactly measure up with the masses, the common way, but through friction, growth and strength are born. That's why some people say retrograde planets are weaker and others say they're stronger. They're both. The energy is weaker as we learn to harness our very individualized planetary influence, but much stronger once we are tempered and learn what needs be learned. I see them as an advantage

What I realize is that it seems I'm glorifying regrograde planets. I hate glorification so that gorey truth is that it's very easy for someone to not go through the processes necessary to learn to utilize their very subjective, personal planetary energies. The strength only come when one is able and willing to go through the pain necessary and until that process occurs and if it never does, the individual may be very timid and to put it bluntly, weak mentally, emotionally, and spiritually

Some people believe these planets are karmic, but I need to do more exploration on that to determine where I stand. Regardless, I do believe they carry with them heavy lessons, possibly harsh. As a child I was very timid myself and felt this incredibly weight of being out of sync with the world, of lacking something vital that everyone else had but for some reason I just wasn't given

Last edited:

yuriv

My take on this is that retrograde planets always seems to signify retreat, relearning, releasing ( you know anything that starts with re 😁 ). I have 5 retrogrades so i shall just use myself as a case study here:

Mercury R in 6H ♊ - Now it's not i don't talk, i do. The point of my retrogrades here though is the endless chatter, thinking that goes on inside, I am almost always thinking and mindful meditation was the key that really clicked at first for me when i started meditation. Gemini gives the awareness of two voices in the mind going at each other. One interesting point in retrogrades here is to look for the point where it goes stationary before going direct by progression. I was mind-blown when i saw mine. The revelation i found thus was uncanny.
Neptune R ♑ 1H - i think this signifies that the self will have to retreat into the soul. The Cap-goat here uses Neptunes deep waters to come in contact with the divine all. ( i can't validate this yet, just logic). What i do know is neptunian influences will gives sight to the unseen at some point which dissolves the ego
Uranus R ♒ 1H - The Uranus archetype here when experiencing sudden changes will tend to feel the urge to find release for the self individuation. Thus retreats might occur and uranus here affects in such a way that the 1H self breaks away from some of its conforming habits or habits that don't represent /define the self.

Witchyone

I have Uranus, Pluto, and Neptune retrograde but I don't pay much attention to this in interpretation because it is so common. Remember that all three outer planets spend about 5 months out of every year in retrograde.

Mercury retrograde is a lot more important, as are any of the personal planets in retrograde.

Lykanized

I have Uranus, Pluto, and Neptune retrograde but I don't pay much attention to this in interpretation because it is so common. Remember that all three outer planets spend about 5 months out of every year in retrograde.

Mercury retrograde is a lot more important, as are any of the personal planets in retrograde.

Mm yeah I know. The reason why I pay a lot of attention to my outer retrogrades is because they all form major and quite many aspects to inner planets. All except Saturn also touch my Mercury retrograde, so I guess it depends

And for Saturn... well Saturn is pretty heavy alone and forms hard significant aspects in my chart

Jupiter I pay much less attention to for instance. Granted it's very significant to my Venus

I just think it's a case by case kinda thing and I guess I am inclined to pay more attention to outers than most people, but in this case, it's mainly the aspects

yuriv

Mm yeah I know. The reason why I pay a lot of attention to my outer retrogrades is because they all form major and quite many aspects to inner planets. All except Saturn also touch my Mercury retrograde, so I guess it depends

And for Saturn... well Saturn is pretty heavy alone and forms hard significant aspects in my chart

Jupiter I pay much less attention to for instance. Granted it's very significant to my Venus

I just think it's a case by case kinda thing and I guess I am inclined to pay more attention to outers than most people, but in this case, it's mainly the aspects
Truly it's a case by case thing which renders the subject of retrogrades subjective to individuals POF, though I think it's highly probable the degree to which a individual is retrogade in personality will correlate to just how many they have in a chart, 4,5,6,7 - means one is likely to be drawn to the retrograde personality. Placements matter too. If one has the retrogade in houses that are personal - the houses between the AC-IC for example could get one in touch more than the average case. Also outer planets can't be disregarded just because they are retrograde longer during the year- the truth is in our age right, a lot of us have these archetypes in us and they are quite strong too. For example there are more introverts, loners than ever in these age. These are kind of people to relate more to transpersonal planet archetypes and themes. Which is why you find average introvert they don't have much in the way of personal relationships. It's equal parts due to factors like retrogadation and the fact that these individuals don't connect to personal planets archetypes that stimulates the personal relationships found wanting in their life. Of course we know they have active/interesting lives despite this. They are just connecting more to say Pluto ( allkinds of dark ****). Neptune ( idealism, fantastical worlds). Uranus ( maverick attitudes,habits) Why do you think that is the case? A sign of the times we live in perhaps.

Lykanized

Truly it's a case by case thing which renders the subject of retrogrades subjective to individuals POF, though I think it's highly probable the degree to which a individual is retrogade in personality will correlate to just how many they have in a chart, 4,5,6,7 - means one is likely to be drawn to the retrograde personality. Placements matter too. If one has the retrogade in houses that are personal - the houses between the AC-IC for example could get one in touch more than the average case. Also outer planets can't be disregarded just because they are retrograde longer during the year- the truth is in our age right, a lot of us have these archetypes in us and they are quite strong too. For example there are more introverts, loners than ever in these age. These are kind of people to relate more to transpersonal planet archetypes and themes. Which is why you find average introvert they don't have much in the way of personal relationships. It's equal parts due to factors like retrogadation and the fact that these individuals don't connect to personal planets archetypes that stimulates the personal relationships found wanting in their life. Of course we know they have active/interesting lives despite this. They are just connecting more to say Pluto ( allkinds of dark ****). Neptune ( idealism, fantastical worlds). Uranus ( maverick attitudes,habits) Why do you think that is the case? A sign of the times we live in perhaps.
I'm highlighting this in particular bc I got a bit confused(I'm a dumbass)... Do you mean that retrograde individuals will feel the energies of their Rx planets more intensely, or have less of a connection to them in your opinion? I'm interested in that line about 'these individuals don't connect to personal planets archetypes that stimulates....'. I'm wondering how you connected this to personal planets since we're veering into significant of outer planets depending on aspects and houses

Lykanized

I definitely feel that introvert energy.. I've come to realize my retrograde planets probably do plav a part, a huge one. My a Cancer/Virgo so I'm already reclusive and introverted, but with Mercury Rx ruling that Virgo and all my other retrograde planets acting on that Mercury Rx....Yeah, I'm a loner. Very independent person and I approach this world without any rulebook. I make my own rules. It sounds like I'm idealizing it, but I do think the retrograde personality adds a lot to individuality or at least independent to the point of avoiding people and not just out of shyness

Januarystorm

I have 3 retrograde planets in my chart- and interestingly enough they are all the personal planets and all benefics- Mercury, Venus and Jupiter.

the most interesting one of these is of course, venus retrograde.
i have always felt like i was unloveable- from early childhood there was this feeling inside me that i wasnt like everyone else and that i couldnt be loved..it did not help that my mother was a very cold and distant person- and my father, although perhaps more affectionate then my mother- unfortunately was abusive towards her and we left him at age 13- never saw him again and to be honest i dont regret that..anyways- as you can see by my sun-saturn conjunction- my mother has had years of coldheartedly shattering any ego i had..and that didnt help with the venus retrograde innate unlovability...BUT as soon as i cut off my mother entirely and starting living alone..started to care for myself and loving MYSELF more...this all changed! i not only transformed from the outside- but from the inside as well...after i learned to understand myself and uncovered all those limiting beliefs i had- life and my venus turned around for me!

jupiter retrograde- never believed in god, never believed in anything other than this earth and have you have told me 3 years ago i would be here on an astrology forum of all places- i would have not only never believed you- i would seriously question your sanity lol...i was determined and convinced everything was coincidental- including my life and this earth and there was no such thing as god or anything anything else! but then...again- some hard things happened and i was forced to say- ok...so this happened. and no logical explanation i have is giving me the answer as to why- nothing i know can explain this- and i started my search and it eventually led me to spirituality and astrology and now i have started this spiritual quest and it has led me to understand things i could never imagine i would be fortunate enough to understand...i am deeply spiritual, deeply religious and very much in touch with my higher self...my jupiter didnt do anything until that happened- but when circumstances triggered it- it truly is one of the strongest planets i have

mercury retrograde- although i have mercury retrograde i never experienced anything of an effect with it- and i still dont understand how or why- my mercury is conjunct the sun AND saturn and i have never had any speech disfunction- i began speaking at an extremely young age- and a lot as i can tell you from cassettes of me reciting long poems by heart and my grandmother taping it- i speak multiple languages, am an organizational freak and lover! i love to write, i love public speaking and have entered multiple speaker-forums and was the head of my schools debate team and in university i was representative for two boards- and to add- during my school/college years i always had jobs that had to do with selling- like always- and i loved it and i was actually not bad at it as well. so why i dont have the effects of mercury retrograde i have no idea?

Attachments

• astrology.jpg
    astrology.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 35

yuriv

I have 3 retrograde planets in my chart- and interestingly enough they are all the personal planets and all benefics- Mercury, Venus and Jupiter.

i have always felt like i was unloveable- from early childhood there was this feeling inside me that i wasnt like everyone else and that i couldnt be loved..it did not help that my mother was a very cold and distant person- and my father, although perhaps more affectionate then my mother- unfortunately was abusive towards her and we left him at age 13- never saw him again and to be honest i dont regret that..anyways- as you can see by my sun-saturn conjunction- my mother has had years of coldheartedly shattering any ego i had..and that didnt help with the venus retrograde innate unlovability...BUT as soon as i cut off my mother entirely and starting living alone..started to care for myself and loving MYSELF more...this all changed! i not only transformed from the outside- but from the inside as well...after i learned to understand myself and uncovered all those limiting beliefs i had- life and my venus turned around for me!

jupiter retrograde- never believed in god, never believed in anything other than this earth and have you have told me 3 years ago i would be here on an astrology forum of all places- i would have not only never believed you- i would seriously question your sanity lol...i was determined and convinced everything was coincidental- including my life and this earth and there was no such thing as god or anything anything else! but then...again- some hard things happened and i was forced to say- ok...so this happened. and no logical explanation i have is giving me the answer as to why- nothing i know can explain this- and i started my search and it eventually led me to spirituality and astrology and now i have started this spiritual quest and it has led me to understand things i could never imagine i would be fortunate enough to understand...i am deeply spiritual, deeply religious and very much in touch with my higher self...my jupiter didnt do anything until that happened- but when circumstances triggered it- it truly is one of the strongest planets i have

mercury retrograde- although i have mercury retrograde i never experienced anything of an effect with it- and i still dont understand how or why- my mercury is conjunct the sun AND saturn and i have never had any speech disfunction- i began speaking at an extremely young age- and a lot as i can tell you from cassettes of me reciting long poems by heart and my grandmother taping it- i speak multiple languages, am an organizational freak and lover! i love to write, i love public speaking and have entered multiple speaker-forums and was the head of my schools debate team and in university i was representative for two boards- and to add- during my school/college years i always had jobs that had to do with selling- like always- and i loved it and i was actually not bad at it as well. so why i dont have the effects of mercury retrograde i have no idea?

That's the beauty of the Jupiter retrograde - it actually does lead you on a spiritual quest of some sort when you become aware of it. I think a lot of the unbelieving aspect in the beginning is connected to the state of popular religions, i don't think they have the answers to the questions that a Jupiter retrograde asks. In truth nobody has the all the answers, Jupiter retrograde more is more aware of personal morality and ethics in a beautiful innate way. So expansive on the inside.

I looked at your chart, wow I can't explain it too, it's unbelievable when you realize what the standard retrograde definition is, i do connect with your observations though, the organization, public speaking, multiple languages.. The only difference is i haven't quite owned those qualities. They are there though, i remember them now.

PS: will you consider finding out at what point your mercury went stationary then direct in your progressed chart. I have a bit of theory i am developing as to that.

yuriv

I'm highlighting this in particular bc I got a bit confused(I'm a dumbass)... Do you mean that retrograde individuals will feel the energies of their Rx planets more intensely, or have less of a connection to them in your opinion? I'm interested in that line about 'these individuals don't connect to personal planets archetypes that stimulates....'. I'm wondering how you connected this to personal planets since we're veering into significant of outer planets depending on aspects and houses

Let's look at it this way, check your 3H, 7H, 11H - those are typical air houses- communications. What planets you have there will say much on how you handle relationships - since relationships is centred on communication.
Now i say retrograde individuals are not plugged to personal planetary archetypes, the simple reason i connect to it presently is similar to what you are pointing at actually : the aspects! When the retrogrades are active in the chart working numerous aspects, that activity tends to color the chart coloring the chart in such away that the whole chart assumes a retro-aura.
Additionally,for example i myself have had LONG periods of social activity. That's down to transits and progressions. So introversion might not be mutually exclusive to retrograde individuals.

Witchyone

That makes sense. For what it's worth, I do identify with some of the things you wrote about the outers in retrograde, particularly Neptune. My chart has so much going on, I tend to narrow what I focus on just so I can make some sense of it. It can get a bit dizzying, but that's my problem. :sideways:

Lykanized

Let's look at it this way, check your 3H, 7H, 11H - those are typical air houses- communications. What planets you have there will say much on how you handle relationships - since relationships is centred on communication.
Now i say retrograde individuals are not plugged to personal planetary archetypes, the simple reason i connect to it presently is similar to what you are pointing at actually : the aspects! When the retrogrades are active in the chart working numerous aspects, that activity tends to color the chart coloring the chart in such away that the whole chart assumes a retro-aura.
Additionally,for example i myself have had LONG periods of social activity. That's down to transits and progressions. So introversion might not be mutually exclusive to retrograde individuals.
My 3rd house has that Scorpio Pluto Rx which is probably why I'm ******. 11th house has my Sun and my Mercury Rx so I'm double ****** lol. 7th house has my black moon lilith in Aries, but idk if that's even a real facet of astrology

I'd say my chart has a retro-aura. It's completely dominated by my retrogrades. What would you say a retro-aura person might be like or how it might affect someone?

I guess I should add my chart just for reference

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 11.21.13 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 11.21.13 AM.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Lykanized

I love hearing from someone with multiple personal planets Rx. Can you expand on your experience with Venus Rx?
I as because both my sister and dad have that in their charts and it seems like they have major issues expressing love. granted, I do too and I don't have Venus Rx

It's interesting your experience with mercury Rx. Maybe it' s because it's in your 2nd house. Mine's in my 11th house and I find myself struggling for the right words in speaking, but in writing, I'm completely in my element. Learning has always been an independent thing for me. In classes through grade school I tended to just sit through the classes and then go home and learn on my own. One thing tho, I can ******** like no tomorrow. If I'm put on the spot or caught by the cops, I can come up with ******** on the fly lmfao

Januarystorm

That's the beauty of the Jupiter retrograde - it actually does lead you on a spiritual quest of some sort when you become aware of it. I think a lot of the unbelieving aspect in the beginning is connected to the state of popular religions, i don't think they have the answers to the questions that a Jupiter retrograde asks. In truth nobody has the all the answers, Jupiter retrograde more is more aware of personal morality and ethics in a beautiful innate way. So expansive on the inside.

I looked at your chart, wow I can't explain it too, it's unbelievable when you realize what the standard retrograde definition is, i do connect with your observations though, the organization, public speaking, multiple languages.. The only difference is i haven't quite owned those qualities. They are there though, i remember them now.

PS: will you consider finding out at what point your mercury went stationary then direct in your progressed chart. I have a bit of theory i am developing as to that.

i was just about to say something about the progressions....my mercury went direct in may 2001- when i was 11

however- i must say that before that i was already very communicative and chatty and i learned to speak 3 languages before i was 6 years old (my mother tongue- then after we immigrated to another country when i was 4 years old i learned the native language of that country in school- and english i learned completely myself by watching cartoons that were in english with subtitles) the other 2 languages i learned and mastered before 16) i also was always picked as the main speaker at many events at school and i dont know- it has never ever occured to me that i had a mercurial-type impairment? on the contrary..

i do want to say- although i havent had much information about this particular subject- that my mercury is at 18-31 and my sun is at 13-33 meaning they are freakishly exactly conjunct 0,02 degrees- which as some sources state- means that mercury is neither combust nor burnt- but cazimi- which means in the heart of the sun, and that would amplify the planets inherent qualities and give them a king-like boost from the sun- and i think that the very fact that mercury IS retrograde is what is even making him more powerful- would he have been direct i think i would have had all those negative effects

Januarystorm

My 3rd house has that Scorpio Pluto Rx which is probably why I'm ******. 11th house has my Sun and my Mercury Rx so I'm double ****** lol. 7th house has my black moon lilith in Aries, but idk if that's even a real facet of astrology

I'd say my chart has a retro-aura. It's completely dominated by my retrogrades. What would you say a retro-aura person might be like or how it might affect someone?

id say im the definition of a retro-aura person:lol: thankgod though its the good ones and not mars or good old saturn

Lykanized

id say im the definition of a retro-aura person:lol: thankgod though its the good ones and not mars or good old saturn
Lmfao, but what is a retro-aura person like? I know I'm a damned oddball if there ever was on and I tend to be very out of touch with my surroundings an trends and the such. My thoughts and ideas may seem insane to a lot of people. I'm very contemplative and pensive. I guess bc of my Pluto-moon quintile, I'm moody as **** but internalize it. Yet you can see it in my eyes. Always my eyes. very independent

I do have Saturn of course, but it's not as active in my chart

I wonder how the Pluto-Ac quintil affects me too, particularly with that retrograde

yuriv

Let's not run in circles, a person with a retro-aura on their chart would be exhibiting characteristics similar to the ones we have earlier mentioned.

yuriv

My 3rd house has that Scorpio Pluto Rx which is probably why I'm ******. 11th house has my Sun and my Mercury Rx so I'm double ****** lol. 7th house has my black moon lilith in Aries, but idk if that's even a real facet of astrology<br />
<br />
I'd say my chart has a retro-aura. It's completely dominated by my retrogrades. What would you say a retro-aura person might be like or how it might affect someone?<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

MY OPI

You have got a cradle - your reference is refrencing a inner child that lies within the 1H - 3H. Your inner child is intense because of the Pluto-Mars sextile - they are complimentary energies, even by location - Mars in Virgo directs that pure desire of mars to a analytical self-perfecting image this comes from pluto in scorpio this is a kind of energy that comes forth in your everyday life - and it's regenerating - it's like everyday one is going through gradual but sure changes. Shout out to your moon right there, suggests an unconsciousness that Pluto surely awakens at some point. I guess you would know how the moon conj mars affects you ( please state it, i have it by wide conjunction). Is your lunar phase - waxing ? I checked out your lunar mansion. Please read : http://johnsandbach.net/astrology-lunar-mansions/#degree_frequencies<br />
<br />
Additionally, both Mars and Pluto form squares against Venus and Saturn respectively. Squares symbolize activity, damned energy that needs to be expressed. You need to look at H10 and H6, is that where your inner child wants to express. My cradle has oppositions to itself instead ( i think we should compare notes on this after - i.e the inner child zone)<br />
<br />
Finally you have oppositons between the 11H and 5H (Sun - Merc oppossing Uranus Neptune). How does that work for you? One side is involved in a wide conjunction, the other is almost too tight.

We actually have similar cradle patterns. I shall post my chart shortly.

Last edited:

yuriv

So there in my chart is a cradle, similar to Lykan's it involves Houses -1,3,5,11. As well as signs taurus, Capricorn, Scorpio, Pisces. Wow right?

Attachments

• IMG_20181001_212834_955.jpg
    IMG_20181001_212834_955.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 23