View Single Post
Unread 05-20-2018, 12:21 AM

Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangi View Post
Yes the slow moving planet Stellium will not be the same minus Neptune. But Pluto in your generation did Separate in another house for most of your generation. How ever They did just have Mercury, Mars AND Venus in their Stellium. Mars just left Capricorn into Aquarius the Universal Colloctive but will retrograde back into Capricorn after around June. Their Neptune was at home in Pisces in the 12th house. Which was a huge event since Chiron had been in Pisces for 11 years now and just moved into Aries. So total transformation to a new era. And if any are born now they get Uranus in Taurus at o degrees. With Mars and Venus in Cancer New Moon. As you know the house of Cancer Apposes Capricorn. Those born right when Saturn came home to Capricorn on Dec 21st had an amazing conjunction with Saturn just crossing the gate of the Earths Galactic center in Sag just 2 days before.

Actually for all of us All of the planets that lined up the Gate of the Earths Galactic center will affect all of us. And that closes out the first eclipse we had in August when the Lions Gate was open for 2 weeks that could be seen in America in Leo. It's all quite exciting!!! With Jupiter in Scorpio helping to bring everything to the surface assisting Saturn with purpose. Scorpio and Capricorn are "homies". That most people really don't know about.

I love your interpretation of things but more knowledge is going to become available to astrologers. Some new codes so to speak. With Mercury just going through Capricorn recently, which you know Mercury rules Virgo and Gemini those with a more analytical mind will have a blast with new data coming out through Gemini's communication network to figure out

I hope this came out with some sense....I am typing this all off the top off my head. Right now all of these dates and calculation are wizzing through my brain and I am trying to pull out the ones relevant to this thread.
what do you mean the slow moving planet stellium will not be the same minus neptune?

i really dont understand what you are trying to say- could you try to at least specify when you are refering to who and what stellium because i dont get it

im saying- the capricorn stellium was truly unique and an anomaly- because there was a super-conjunction- and a super conjunction is when at least 3 of the 4 OUTER planets join in a sign- and that happened in our lifetime only once in the 1990s- before that it happened in 1850- it is widely considered to be a very distinctly special event.

yes, uranus just changed signs, chiron also, neptune is in pisces- yes and this is all unique for EVERY SINGLE DAY IS ALWAYS UNIQUE AND HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE- in fact, every single minute the planets change- every single minute we have the planets in a position that they have never been in before- THATS WHY EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS EVER BEEN BORN HAS A UNIQUE CHART AND NO 2 CHARTS ARE THE SAME- so every single day you can say that this has never happened before- its not something special- its how it is and its a fact that every single second the entire sky is unique and has never been that way and will never be exactly that way- so what you are saying is true- and its true of every single day- what i am refering to is the distincly unique event that happened- that was not only unique because the planets have never been in that position- THAT HAPPENS EVERY DAY- EVERY DAY PLANETS ARE UNIQUELY IN A DIFFERENT POSITION- it wasnt the fact that it was unique- it was the fact that it was the conjunction of 3 of the slowest planets we have in 1 sign- do you understand why it is unique and different than the examples you are giving with venus and mars and even jupiter- saturn takes about 28 years to transit all the signs,uranus takes 84 years, neptune takes 164 years to transit all the signs- so in order for them to all be in one sign- i hope you understand mathematics and get how odds work- and the odds that three planets who literally move at the slowest speed ever- neptune 164 years for gods sake!- all get together in one sign is- you guessed it- a once in a lifetime experience that was very very rare.

i really feel like taking a nap after these explanations jeez

will commit if there is no commitment involved Sagittarius