View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2018, 10:58 PM

Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januarystorm View Post
the generation of now does not have a super-conjunction stellium in capricorn, nor do they have more than we did- since that would mean that at least 3 out of the 4 most outer slow planets (saturn, uranus, neptune and pluto) should be in 1 sign- saturn is now in capricorn- yes pluto is there- but thats only 2 outer planets, uranus just moved in to taurus, neptune is in pisces- so they may have stelliums composed of the faster moving planets like the sun, mercury and venus- but because these planets move so fast- a stellium of those is not uncommon nor is it as special as what happened in 1988-1990- remember- because the 4 outer planets are so slow- and it takes them so incredibly long to move through the zodiac- their conjunction back then is truly something extremely interesting and special and a once in a life-time event.

also,
planetary ingresses like you mention uranus and chiron (who is more of an asteroid and not a major outer heavy-weight planet) do not have anything to do with stelliums but since you mentioned it, yes, uranus just moved in to taurus- for the first time is 84 years- yes 84 years is a long time- but the last time there was a super conjunction stellium like i mention was in 1850!

and yes, those capricorn stellium kids are right now- because saturn is in capricorn for the first time since then- all going through their saturn return- and it is my personal theory- that because of saturn being back at its natal position- more and more of those stellium people are actually awakening spiritually searching for answers that no one can answer and they are finding those answers- and they are doing it at an amazing rapid speed- more and more are awakening spiritually and where do you go when you cant get answers from society, science or your parents- you turn to things like religion, spirituality, meditation, astrology, tarot, etc etc etc- so now this whole generation is being activated by saturn and they are being put on this path and thats why you probably have been connecting with a lot of them- especially on astrology forums- it is truly a time of huge awakening and i can say for sure this generation cannot be compared to anyone before or anyone after them.

if you are interested and you are also one of those capricorn stellium people- i have a book with information, explanation and guidance on it- its free online- its literally a handbook on how to deal with this energy and how rare it is

https://alabe.com/ProgramDocs/SolarF...k-Part_One.pdf
Yes the slow moving planet Stellium will not be the same minus Neptune. But Pluto in your generation did Separate in another house for most of your generation. How ever They did just have Mercury, Mars AND Venus in their Stellium. Mars just left Capricorn into Aquarius the Universal Colloctive but will retrograde back into Capricorn after around June. Their Neptune was at home in Pisces in the 12th house. Which was a huge event since Chiron had been in Pisces for 11 years now and just moved into Aries. So total transformation to a new era. And if any are born now they get Uranus in Taurus at o degrees. With Mars and Venus in Cancer New Moon. As you know the house of Cancer Apposes Capricorn. Those born right when Saturn came home to Capricorn on Dec 21st had an amazing conjunction with Saturn just crossing the gate of the Earths Galactic center in Sag just 2 days before.

Actually for all of us All of the planets that lined up the Gate of the Earths Galactic center will affect all of us. And that closes out the first eclipse we had in August when the Lions Gate was open for 2 weeks that could be seen in America in Leo. It's all quite exciting!!! With Jupiter in Scorpio helping to bring everything to the surface assisting Saturn with purpose. Scorpio and Capricorn are "homies". That most people really don't know about.

I love your interpretation of things but more knowledge is going to become available to astrologers. Some new codes so to speak. With Mercury just going through Capricorn recently, which you know Mercury rules Virgo and Gemini those with a more analytical mind will have a blast with new data coming out through Gemini's communication network to figure out

I hope this came out with some sense....I am typing this all off the top off my head. Right now all of these dates and calculation are wizzing through my brain and I am trying to pull out the ones relevant to this thread.

Last edited by kangi; 05-19-2018 at 11:02 PM.