What signs tend to do well against Scorpios in power struggles and confrontations?

Whoam1

Scorpios are not intimidating, they walk the line between subtlety and screaming in your face, and that scares people. I have a Capricorn AC and a libra MC, Pluto rules the point where they meet, and over the MC ruler, meaning the MC itself. The Capricorn AC ruled by both Pluto and Saturn, that can be intimidating, however eventhough Pluto takes the whole throne of the MC by taking Venus, giving it genral chart rulership, and Pluto taking the moon via 8th house and a contra-parallel square, people find me cute, in small doses.

muchacho

Water is fluid, soft, and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is soft is strong. ― Lao Tzu

Conclusion: Pisces is the strongest of all signs. :tongue:

Ukpoohbear

Good quote. I agree water is the strongest element. Just look at nature - water can change the shape of Earth, extinguish fire, and does not let wind move it.

Water is fluid, soft, and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is soft is strong. ― Lao Tzu

Conclusion: Pisces is the strongest of all signs. :tongue:

That's a great quote to be honest, but I don't see how it could be interpreted that Pisces is the strongest sign (even if you meant it as a joke). Pisces are not persistent unlike Scorpios and they won't wash over the same rock until it wears away. After all, it takes quite a lot of time. So... judging by this quote, it seems that Scorpio really is the most powerful sign.

Love2Know

That's a great quote to be honest, but I don't see how it could be interpreted that Pisces is the strongest sign (even if you meant it as a joke). Pisces are not persistent unlike Scorpios and they won't wash over the same rock until it wears away. After all, it takes quite a lot of time. So... judging by this quote, it seems that Scorpio really is the most powerful sign.

Cancer is the ruler of the water signs. Simmer down my minions. Come feast on seaweed with me.

Ukpoohbear

If Scorpio is the strongest that would mean water and fixed are the strongest are the strongest combination. To find the next strongest sign you would need to decide whether the element or mode is the most dominant.

I agree water is the strongest element because it can be seen in nature. Water can move Earth, extinguish fire and not let Wind move it.

The modes are fixed, cardinal and mutable.

Water fixed Scorpio

Water mutable Pisces

Water cardinal Cancer

If Fixed is the strongest then Fire fixed (Leo), Earth fixed Taurus and Air fixed Aquarius would be stronger than Pisces and Cancer.

Love2Know

If Scorpio is the strongest that would mean water and fixed are the strongest are the strongest combination. To find the next strongest sign you would need to decide whether the element or mode is the most dominant.

I agree water is the strongest element because it can be seen in nature. Water can move Earth, extinguish fire and not let Wind move it.

Water fixed Scorpio

Water mutable Pisces

Water cardinal Cancer

If Fixed is the strongest then Fire fixed (Leo), Earth fixed Taurus and Air fixed Aquarius would be stronger than Pisces and Cancer.

No it’s cardinal cancer the water warrior

Ukpoohbear

No it’s cardinal cancer the water warrior

If Cancer is the strongest that would mean Water and Cardinal are the strongest combination which would mean Fire Cardinal Aries, Air Cardinal Libra, and Earth Cardinal Capricorn are stronger than Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, Aquarius, and Taurus and Virgo.

I think Fixed is stronger than Cardinal and Mutable. Harder to decide than the elements though.

Love2Know

If Cancer is the strongest that would mean Water and Cardinal are the strongest combination which would mean Fire Cardinal Aries, Air Cardinal Libra, and Earth Cardinal Capricorn are stronger than Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, Aquarius, and Taurus and Virgo.

I think Fixed is stronger than Cardinal and Mutable. Harder to decide than the elements though.

Nah that’s fixed propaganda

Ukpoohbear

Nah that’s fixed propaganda

Fixed propaganda hahaa

Here are the combinations

Fixed - Leo, Scorpio Taurus

Mutable - Sagittarius, Pisces, Virgo

Cardinal - Aries, Cancer, Capricorn

I might do a poll. Mutable seems the weakest which is funny because it is most like Water the agreed strongest element.

Water fixed Scorpio

Water mutable Pisces

Water cardinal Cancer

I don't think it should work like that. Astrology is not maths and signs are not equations. Fixed signs are not necessarily the strongest ones. Neither are cardinal signs nor mutable. The strength can be only evaluated in comparison. I personally don't necessarily think that Scorpio is the strongest sign but judging by the muchacho's quote, one could come to such conclusion. :sideways: I actually think Cancers can beat Scorpios lol.

Ukpoohbear

I don't think it should work like that. Astrology is not maths and signs are not equations. Fixed signs are not necessarily the strongest ones. Neither are cardinal signs nor mutable. The strength can be only evaluated in comparison. I personally don't necessarily think that Scorpio is the strongest sign but judging by the muchacho's quote, one could come to such conclusion. :sideways: I actually think Cancers can beat Scorpios lol.

Yeah I was just trying to come to a conclusion about all the questions about strongest and Scorpio obsession.

I personally love the Leo and Libra energy especially together.

AstroAssist

Been doing a great deal of reading of Scorpio placements and it seems like Mars in Scorpio is an even better placement than Mars in Aries, they say the sign is indestructible but I believe everyone has their weakness and every sign has its weakness.

My question is, what signs are naturally made to defeat Scorpio placements when it comes to power struggles and confrontations?

Sad to hear you wish to regaile yourself (be careful) by developing a soldier's stance against the Mars Scorpio (watch out) scientific truth advocate, detective type, (possibility of this type of course is much dependant upon other placements within the map).

You ask what signs of Mars or other factoring placements will assail the Mars Scorpio butcher-war charioter, soldier, (hitting the mark like Robin Hood no matter what!) tremendous vehement anger type (Key words of : Taurus, Leo, Aquarius fixed sign refiner's element to the Mars Scorpio) when the smaller folk or the underdog is affronted?

Believe it is the sweet grace of a one (Virgo, Taurus, Libra, Pisces elements) whom lends a soft voice, extended hand in the face of tumult with enough intelligence..stamina bravery-with eyes riveted unto the Mars Scorpio piercing gaze; while engaged in the opposition (ah the key) against the sword welding hellion (one would think) Mars in Scorpio.

A mars in Aries would help to reprove the Mars Scorpio, but..(only from personal experience mind you) with additional challenging Libra/Taurus placements in the map against the Mars Scorpio challenger.

About Leo/Mars have known the Mars Scorpio to feign (quincunx is an adjusting energy they share; they recognize the fate right off the bat towards each other) the Leo Mars as mentioned above only bc they are more accepted in a world of identity recognition, that same wish is secretly the aim of the Mars in Scorpio type, but only on a different level of acceptance. (Madam Curry not with standing)

The Mars Aries or Mars/Leo is not always right mind you but bc Sun is the fire-force of life, (dignified Mars in Aries: Sun exalted here & Mars shares same fire triplicity in Leo Lord Sun) he will not be denied in one way or ta other in the world politic.

To my understanding the opposition placements that would rise above the horizon in the map of the individual 'unfortunately against' the Mars Scorpio (i.e.; the achilles heel that will be the force that would make fall the Scorpio/Mars is the Mars/Scorpio recognition of soft grace, about the lamb/or of a genuine sweet nature, unassuming that accedes against the Scorpio: I say accede bc when Scorpio sees a strength on a spiritual level give way, the Scorpio recognizes it as consideration or acceptance of value (?)-deferring the label of one thought of as hellish.) will prevail bc they have earned that position (my belief) by some other performance or learning capability involving personal strife within another life experience, to rise above Mars/Pluto Scorpio, change is felt by Scorpio and is ministered & delivered by a higher force of awareness.

An armed affront (attack) rather than making an appeal by factual testimony wishing to contribute a rational so that a connection should be embraced by the one attempting to join in collaboration to improve-to solve a quandry, is what Scorpio already knows as his own, his nature is looking for those qualities he is lacking, Libra/Venus. Scorpio 8th is the future 2nd house development 'after' the 7th of spiritual kindredness is awakened; do you see..for the 7th house is a 12th house disappointing placement from 8th as 1st house signature reference.

Guilt drives the Scorpio in this world, an understanding of failure on many levels of higher life experience's (Pluto rules the underworld where sin is paid for on a spiritual refiner's fire level.) Mars is dignified as Pluto in Scorpio for they serve a purpose, but that purpose is malefic in nature. They are catalyst as necessary sifting tools.

Mars in Scorpio knows all too well the rites or reason to be sent to this (one would think) eternally dark domain..yet how can that be-I should think not, for did not Christ overcome Hell (Pluto/Mars) to redeem? It is the recognition of the lamb entering into this dark place with such a light step that defeats the Mars Scorpio, 'to bow the knee' only then to rise at the behest of the saving grace, sweetness truth that is saving.

To truly see the eyes of Scorpio Mars one should shudder; it is charity that gives the ability to fathom the darkest pit. Demonstrating frailty on an inner spiritual core, is the energy that will defeat Mars/Scorpio type, should you be aware of the craft needful though, you will possibly embrace that same dark nature of vengeance Scorpio has to offer up that you should apply to defeat the Mars in Scorpio, so beware. Mars in Scorpio wishes to be redeemed to be forgiven-to be able to rise, perceiving the mote within his own eye, to see the fault within himself he improves his station once again striving for heavenly quarters to be reborn as the Easter bunny lighter Aries Mars.

If you have planets in Taurus above the horizon that 'oppose' (a force of two great energies meeting lagur head-one force - say Mars vs Venus ruling principle)=Scorpio vs Taurus; each force boils back against the other, serving to separate (opposition aspect) or bring to light of day by the opposition energy differing values appear, which need to be apart from each other to understand the value each hold integral to itself-that one will be able to integrate the opposite polarity into its own makeup. Improvement most often prevails after such a meeting, for one comes to a realization of sorts to understand the things that are lacking by its refining process. Scorpio Mars speaks about the light of Saint Michael..(thinking Michael was a Virgo with Aries, Libra, Sagittarius & Saturn Capricorn placements? lol..); Saint Michael to the best of my understanding reigned in the period of the Giants and as a dark angel was not able to enter heaven but served beneath the heavens of his Father's final grace.

Rise above the Mars in Scorpio by stepping back..the guilt alone at some time, maybe not right away mind you..will bring the Scorpio back to you to yet try again with a different point of view..wishing to gain what you would have them learn from you (grace, child like/faith in a mustard seed/ trust, innocence=truth=dazzling white light, Uranus in Scorpio that rises above the Science of Man..Faith that ascends above material reasoning to see the face of Abba=Mars/Sun/Pluto)..

"Twas beauty that killed the beast." King Kong & Faye Ray as the Actor announced..what was his name anyway (LOl:w00t::cool::whistling:)..the director-script author was wise.

Last edited:

muchacho

I'd say it depends on your definition of 'strong'. In the context of the quote it's definitely Pisces and not Scorpio. Scorpio is not soft and yielding.

SweetTruthSeeker

Mars Leo or Mars Pisces.
Mars Scorpio depends too much on Mars Leo so won't fight because it could mean losing what they need. Mars Pisces doesn't want anything from Mars Scorpio but welcomes anything from Mars Scorpio. Mars Scorpio has no power over Mars Pisces
Mars Aries or Mars Gemini are Stalemates.
Meaning they probably don't have much to fight about individually at least it would take a 3rd party Mars or other aspects to get a conflict.
Speaking from family experience.
But it's also simple patterns. Forward trine is always superior backward square is where weaknesses are exploited.

Funny, I'm a mars in Pisces and kno many mars in Scorpio people, my Pisces mars always see through any mars in Scorpio secret manipulation plays, always makes them paranoid because they can feel that they see so they seem to then act right.... lol seem to make the dissolve and start acting emotionally guilty

JOS

Funny, I'm a mars in Pisces and kno many mars in Scorpio people, my Pisces mars always see through any mars in Scorpio secret manipulation plays, always makes them paranoid because they can feel that they see so they seem to then act right.... lol seem to make the dissolve and start acting emotionally guilty

Wow. I can relate to this 150% I am mars in pisces too, and see through them miles away

Lykanized

It's curious to me that people equate stubbornness with strength. Stubbornness implies inability to adapt to the inevitable changes reality brings and insist on ones own ways despite the fact they may ONLY be working in the fixed person's mind
Real strength comes with adaptability and ability to create in any circumstance whatsoever rather than to insist on previous, possibly defective ways. In reality, stubbornness gives the superficial air of strength only