Children of the dark

Whoam1

You know i remember my number one Scorpio trait i'm obsessive...

Whoam1

I have a sun in cap and a strong Sat. ppl in this forum say that Sat. is the one who makes me dark and enigmatic not Pluto over the overlaying subtle Scorpio Energies

Whoam1

Oh i already have. I resonate with Pluto Saturn is cold and calculating and uninviting and i can be these things but i'm more often warm fiery and charismatic. I can post my chart and tell u more if ud like.

Vyri

Banned
Whoam1

Huh..kittens?

Children of the dark; one thinks of stagnant or stationary existence; unable to realize the light; do you see where one assists the other in evolution? The recognition of why they exist as dark & light is revealed in magic, an alchemy of changing lead into gold.

Have you seen : The show Dr. Strange it's script theme gives reference of dark elements in our nature which must be brought into an awareness having some value= a revelation to be able to accomplish a higher spiritual (magic) achievement-i.e.; that white (purity) cannot be achieved or even exist of itself without the other element (black or dark side) present. The dark ages make reference to the dark. Dark, acknowledged first - gives us that force (friction) we draw upon to create a finer form value (hence the big bang theory) Black attracts heat & accumulated over time causes light to spring forth; an electric magnetic pulse, the spark of deity (?)=Universe's created.

Both are reconciled (having tried and true value) by comparison with each other. They exist side by side in order that we understand value & virtue that assists us to continue to ascend= a kind of magic or occult teaching.

Higher octave planets (ponderous) = ancient valuable occult teachings rather than the faster planets. Mercury does not represent magic necessarily.

Example(s) : Mercury represents the ability to 'learn' life's lessons that we can translate to accomplish magic of a type, and Mercury placed in an occult house gives an affinity to the occult arts=magic. But it is the outer planets that are the foundation to ancient teachings in the form of
memory.

Moon being plastic has an emotional intelligent capability that translates on an inner core spiritual level = subconscious reasoning; she absorbs energies = higher octave Pluto-of 8th house Scorpio (very Dharma & Karmic)

Mars is the baby but very very old (spiritually speaking=responding with a sort of knee jerk or inner plane involuntary action, he achieves by inner sense response or unction = to integrate with other life force element=experience) for he is the Easter (reborn) spirit visiting to refine & learn other lessons; that we may finally know the greatest magic of all- ascension as Elijah experienced translation. All faster moving planets - represent child like eager energy to achieve renewal by experience, ultimately achieving wisdom spiritual knowing- the ability to memorize = Older ponderous planets are known to represent (reincarnation) an inherent recognition a level of inner plane past experience awareness (achieved by visiting other mansions) = learned lessons = 'trait & character transmitted into Destiny.' (You've heard the expression-Character is Destiny?)

A magic or occult inference is awareness = IX (Aquarius=the ability to understand value considered to represent the many rather than just the Self or one alone=occult or magical demonstration. Uranus of Aquarius is the collective as is Pluto of Scorpio accomplishes magic. Pluto is retribution that we may experience forgiveness = grace; again alchemy for we see the value of owning our transgressions & being able to start anew =using the philosophers stone (turning water into wine a higher achievement of occult wisdom)
'The Hermit' (IX) integrates the world (drawing from black & white experiences) 'new age energy' into the one identity=has some leanings with 12th house Pisces, for Saturn is reclusive and joys in the 12th house=reflecting on introspection, stemming from collective (universal experience)= value; the coming of the new age or Apocalypse advent) He is the Hermit with the Lamp (inner plane awareness); he walks to uncover hidden mysteries translated from experience into karma & dharma; (Uranus=collective; Saturn=lessons on a more personal level-but can represent 'traditional law or dictates of social graces'. (Saturn is likened unto occult 'black magic' = retribution of 'sin' using wisdom to harm or destroy = transgressions of dictates or statutes=law) he relates to both personal & multitude standards.

Both planets Uranus/Saturn represent old wisdom achieved by knowledge of self which comes from intermingling the intellect with the many or social network = experience = traditions brought forth from ancient ages. (Occult forces at work or magic-thought or desire translated into form-ie; the old saying 'Find a need, fill it' = invention = a source that could develop a kind of social magic by a certain usage. We draw upon hidden inspiration or wisdom's likened unto that principle.

Aquarius is associated with the identity of 'I know': (associated with past lessons understood on a hidden or occult level=magic or ability to demonstrate 'sensitive' 6th sense awareness) recognition wisdom (experience) by ambassadors Uranus & Saturn.

Off my soap box

Vyri

Last edited:

Whoam1

Thanks Vyri... the statements of who rules magic i used in the beginning of this thread were those given to me by stiff astrological traditionalists, i started this post in hopes to break that rigidness... I have heavy Sat. in my chart Merc. in the 12th, moon in the eight aspected Pluto. Also some decent Aqu. energy.... I resonate with Scorpio but that's besides the point. Appreciate your clarification.

Whoam1

Reviving this chat thread. So ig I'll start with a question. Moon vs Saturn vs Pluto, who is the darkest in ur opinion and why?