View Single Post
Unread 11-01-2019, 07:50 AM

Re: existential depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post

This is precisely the problem. We cannot say without seeing the entire chart. No "one specific aspect" operates in astrological isolation.

I am sorry to hear this.

There are several chart placements that I call, "It hurts to be you." Sometimes people have more than one of these placements, such the sun, moon, or Mercury in a hard aspect or conjunction with Saturn. Then the tighter the orb, the more the person is likely to feel it.

Each troublesome horoscope placement also has an empowering interpretation. Chiron shows us "where it hurts," but also where, if we stay open to those hurts, we can gain in wisdom and compassion.
Sorry, I answered so because it looked obvious to me right away that the pain is indeed coming from moon conjunct chiron, and in the sign of scorpio. And well I know and like you said, if it is aspected by Saturn, it sure creates pain too. Amplified. Anyway, thankie~ for reminding.
May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 11-01-2019 at 07:58 AM.