View Single Post
Unread 02-12-2020, 07:56 PM

Re: Uranus Transit Conj Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post
We all are products of our parents and we all experience similarities to them. After all we are merely our two parents just mixed together in one body and the same goes for our parents just mixed versions of their parents.
Quote:
It's true what you say but I don't think it's unique to this chart. I see this in everyone's chart.
Quote:
Before I was born my mother had two abortions before she and my father met. This was always a very sensitive subject in my family because we are Catholic. And she had two abortions because she didn't want to have a child out of wedlock. .

This is a crime for a real believing catholic person and a heavy guilt as far as religious faith and belief is concerned. Saturn is the inner judge in every chart and your is in prenatal house 12th together with your moon as ruler of 4th house also mother you took subconsciously her thoughts and perhaps also her fears to get punished for what she did before and to me this is the reason for your anxiety and unexplainable panic attacks as subconsious memory was opened with 8th house ruler and its transit on.

Saturn opposes very exact your virgo chiron in 6th house - health - at time of your own birth.