Something I’ve been experiencing

or1000

Probably my most honest post yet. I just want to say that this forum does me a lot of good and I hope you are all doing well wherever you are in the world. One love to all.

~~I’ve been having this experience where I keep seeing myself in people... (my whole life) my characteristics, and I switch between loving and hating them. It’s a projection. they will do something that aggravates me and I verbalise it. It annoys me how much, in close relationships, some of these people can get under my skin. Very 8th house mercury-mars type characters that they turn out to be ... but please do not be mistaken, I DO NOT actively seek this. I suppose eventually they show me my Pluto. it’s truly getting to me. Hurting me a lot.

I'm starting to believe that these people are just showing me the hate I have for myself... but why do I keep going back to them? reinforcing this pain? I can hold so much hate for many ppl I’ve had particularly intimate relationship with, I tell myself to let it go, it will crop up when they show me something else and then I’ll think to myself, I can see myself in them, they’re not that bad, just got issues. Then I hate them again. But I don’t want them to leave my life.

In my intimate relationships, it truly does get to me. I feel so undervalued and disposable. They try and compete with me (and me with them as an effort to maintain my identity) and keep an upper hand, when all I want, deep down, is peace.

Another thing I notice is i can relate to people due to the way I was raised eg. acceptance of certain things like thievery but I do not trust these people and don’t let them in emotionally. But it’s what I know and feel comfortable around the mindset, I suppose.

The boundaries blur (codependent) and being around people I see family members, my parents and 'myself' in as I keep saying. though I have vision and drive that these people focus into the 8th house matters or anywhere, for that matter. Opportunistic. It’s not who I am, but it’s what I know best. so do I really see myself? I think I see my darker side, the side they will act out without any qualms. I can be bitter to an extent. A suppose a part of me want to be as reckless as that, not care as much about my focuses and take what I can.

In my conscious thoughts, I’m angry, upset and hurt that I do this to myself. With my Pluto in the 3rd I can verbalise my thoughts (when I'm switching between love and hate) and it doesn't do me any justice...

Attachments

• IMG_7469.JPG
    IMG_7469.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

I took a quick glance and I feel you... your pain chiron conjunct your moon in scorpio. We have a similar one, just want to let you know that you're not alone. I will look into it more when I have time and if I see anything I will share with you. Hugs!

Meluzina

Probably my most honest post yet. I just want to say that this forum does me a lot of good and I hope you are all doing well wherever you are in the world. One love to all.

~~I’ve been having this experience where I keep seeing myself in people... (my whole life) my characteristics, and I switch between loving and hating them. It’s a projection. they will do something that aggravates me and I verbalise it. It annoys me how much, in close relationships, some of these people can get under my skin. Very 8th house mercury-mars type characters that they turn out to be ... but please do not be mistaken, I DO NOT actively seek this. I suppose eventually they show me my Pluto. it’s truly getting to me. Hurting me a lot.

I'm starting to believe that these people are just showing me the hate I have for myself... but why do I keep going back to them? reinforcing this pain? I can hold so much hate for many ppl I’ve had particularly intimate relationship with, I tell myself to let it go, it will crop up when they show me something else and then I’ll think to myself, I can see myself in them, they’re not that bad, just got issues. Then I hate them again. But I don’t want them to leave my life.

In my intimate relationships, it truly does get to me. I feel so undervalued and disposable. They try and compete with me (and me with them as an effort to maintain my identity) and keep an upper hand, when all I want, deep down, is peace.

Another thing I notice is i can relate to people due to the way I was raised eg. acceptance of certain things like thievery but I do not trust these people and don’t let them in emotionally. But it’s what I know and feel comfortable around the mindset, I suppose.

The boundaries blur (codependent) and being around people I see family members, my parents and 'myself' in as I keep saying. though I have vision and drive that these people focus into the 8th house matters or anywhere, for that matter. Opportunistic. It’s not who I am, but it’s what I know best. so do I really see myself? I think I see my darker side, the side they will act out without any qualms. I can be bitter to an extent. A suppose a part of me want tSo be as reckless as that, not care about people and take what I can. Life would be a lot easier if I didn’t care as much.

In my conscious thoughts, I’m angry, upset and hurt that I do this to myself. With my Pluto in the 3rd I can verbalise my thoughts (when I'm switching between love and hate) and it doesn't do me any justice...

It's really brave that you are able of introspection and identifying a projection. I'd say minimum of people can do that by themselves. Unfortunately, that's not it. It seems to me like it was quite commonly felt that 'realization' is the psychological treatment for negative psychological phenomenons, past trauma, etc. However, you can know all these things about yourself and it's not really gonna change. Now you got to rewire. Replace old behaviour patterns with new ones willingly. Like you have to put much more mental effort and energy to that. And it's spoken that you can't really undo your placements, aspects etc. But you can work on getting more balance into the system. You can take the negative aspects, you tell yourself what they mean to you sofar and you replace it with pattern that still suits the shape.

or1000

I took a quick glance and I feel you... your pain chiron conjunct your moon in scorpio. We have a similar one, just want to let you know that you're not alone. I will look into it more when I have time and if I see anything I will share with you. Hugs!

Thanks, my love!

or1000

It's really brave that you are able of introspection and identifying a projection. I'd say minimum of people can do that by themselves. Unfortunately, that's not it. It seems to me like it was quite commonly felt that 'realization' is the psychological treatment for negative psychological phenomenons, past trauma, etc. However, you can know all these things about yourself and it's not really gonna change. Now you got to rewire. Replace old behaviour patterns with new ones willingly. Like you have to put much more mental effort and energy to that. And it's spoken that you can't really undo your placements, aspects etc. But you can work on getting more balance into the system. You can take the negative aspects, you tell yourself what they mean to you sofar and you replace it with pattern that still suits the shape.
I agree with what you’re saying here. The realisation is just not enough and I’ve noticed this having spoken over things that it doesn’t do anything, doesn’t resolve. It’s putting new into action that removes old habits. The habits and thoughts cause it to loop the situations over and over. It’s strange though because when those are the only habits and thoughts ones you know, it doesn’t seem even real that others exist. It seems like being stripped of identity. It’s quite a scary evolution. I strongly appreciate what you say towards the end, about balancing the system and telling yourself what these things MEAN to you and why you want to change. Thanks, my love.

Last edited: