What feelings did he have for me?

Hkk

Account Closed
I had a fling with this man back in late 2014 to late 2015. It turned sour and pear shaped and I stopped talking to him.

I would like to know what feelings he had for me?

I have always wanted to know for real and thought why not post on here. It would be great to know what you all think and I can learn from your insights.

I would like to know who I am in this chart, who he is in the chart and which part shows the feelings etc.

Thank you

conspiracy theorist

The chart shows the current state of affairs quite clearly - both of you have moved on and are unlikely to get together. The mutual rejection of Moon and Saturn suggests both of you are on the same page there. Moon leaves Saturn but Saturn also retrogrades away from Moon - coming apart fast.

Sun conj. Venus as secondary rulers suggests mutual physical attraction at least, and the reception of the aspect is good. However Venus is leaving the Sun and is going into her depression, Virgo. The good times are about to come to a halt. Sun soon enters Virgo where he now receives the Venus by her fall - his opinion of her has gone down. There still might be a draw but its not as uncomplicated as when the aspect was in Leo, and as the primary sigs. show, there will be no meeting up between you two.

Hkk

Account Closed
The chart shows the current state of affairs quite clearly - both of you have moved on and are unlikely to get together. The mutual rejection of Moon and Saturn suggests both of you are on the same page there. Moon leaves Saturn but Saturn also retrogrades away from Moon - coming apart fast.

Sun conj. Venus as secondary rulers suggests mutual physical attraction at least, and the reception of the aspect is good. However Venus is leaving the Sun and is going into her depression, Virgo. The good times are about to come to a halt. Sun soon enters Virgo where he now receives the Venus by her fall - his opinion of her has gone down. There still might be a draw but its not as uncomplicated as when the aspect was in Leo, and as the primary sigs. show, there will be no meeting up between you two.

Thank you CT. All this is quite clear and true. Can you see what feelings he had for me?

conspiracy theorist

Saturn domiciled in the middle of Cap and Sun domiciled in fixed Leo at the end of the sign suggests that he was emotionally self-sufficient for a while - not much in the way of deep feelings. You however as Venus and Moon receive by triplicity and Venus receives Sun by domicile - as you say you felt friendly toward him and perhaps a bit smitten. You felt more than he did.

Edit - Moon's located is in the Sun's exaltation so that's a positive on the count of genuine feelings on his part. But generally speaking he was the less giving party emotionally.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Saturn domiciled in the middle of Cap and Sun domiciled in fixed Leo at the end of the sign suggests that he was emotionally self-sufficient for a while - not much in the way of deep feelings. You however as Venus and Moon receive by triplicity and Venus receives Sun by domicile - as you say you felt friendly toward him and perhaps a bit smitten. You felt more than he did.

Thank you again CT. Appreciate your insights.
As I have asked what feelings did he have for me is it possible to see if the feelings in his part were genuine or is that not possible due to my original question? I get confused with Horary.

conspiracy theorist

Edited in some more info, Hkk. You have some basic tutorials on the web that can get you started on some of the horary fundamentals. You can type into a search engine "horary basics skyscript" that will bring up a clearly written set of articles on horary.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Edited in some more info, Hkk. You have some basic tutorials on the web that can get you started on some of the horary fundamentals. You can type into a search engine "horary basics skyscript" that will bring up a clearly writing set of articles on horary.

Lovely thanx. You have been most helpful 😊👌

Hkk

Account Closed
No prob Hkk

I’m quite surprised in genuine feelings on his part especially the way I was treated and how he back stabbed me. When I needed a friend the most he wasn’t there and that’s when you realise who your friends are don’t you? When life is tough and the one who you always stuck by all of a sudden is not helpful and you see them clearly for what they truly are. Narcissistic

Gemini888

I’m quite surprised in genuine feelings on his part especially the way I was treated and how he back stabbed me. When I needed a friend the most he wasn’t there and that’s when you realise who your friends are don’t you? When life is tough and the one who you always stuck by all of a sudden is not helpful and you see them clearly for what they truly are. Narcissistic
Can you tell us what exactly he did that you consider "backstabbing"?

Hkk

Account Closed
Can you tell us what exactly he did that you consider "backstabbing"?

He went behind my back and discussed private things with others. To my face he was my best friend behind my back he was gossiping and spreading lies.

What can you see from the chart?

ElenaJ

Thank you HKK for the revised chart, it's much better. In the future, try to insert also the South Moon's Node, which is helpful and when it isn't inserted can slip by.
As Conspiracy Theorist wrote, you two are separating.
But what are you separating from? A square. So the relationship in reality was not an easy one.
The fact that Saturn is in its own sign and in the 7th representing him shows he stood on his own in the relationship. He wasn't really with you. Retrograde he was running away from you, not walking, to be out of the relationship.
Saturn had been on Pluto which represents deep forces, and it is co-ruler of his 12 house showing he had subconscious reasons for being in the relationship, perhaps didn't even understand them himself, but was guided by instinct. Saturn and Capricorn are not expansive and emotional, but calculating and tend to take advantage of a situation. His "backstabbing" might have been part of this, if he was bragging to others it would give his status a lift, in his eyes. (Don't assume the others necessarily agreed with him, they might have internally criticised his betrayal.)
He went towards a partile semi-sextile with Jupiter in his 12th, so he was in fact able to get some relief and did work out some of whatever his issue was.
South node on Saturn shows he had some kind of karmic debt from the past to pay off, he was there but it was not easy for him. (See it is important to see the South node position).
But Pluto in your 7th shows a controlled situation, a purging, and you as moon in Aries of the individual ego rebelled against this. Moon is not strong in Aries so you were in a weak position, your energy not expressing itself well with him.
South node in your 7th also indicates that it was a weak contact for you, you were giving, being drained.
At this point, where to go? You won't be getting together again, as we saw earlier, but will the lessons from this relationship help you with future ones? Look towards Chiron of knowledge and lessons, and it is sitting on the cusp of your 11th house of future and wishes. Think back on the relationship only to gleam this lesson, then leave it behind you and move on in a stronger state of being.