Solar Return for 2019

corvidcatharsis

Your solar return moon is in the 10th house which suggests that your emotions will be strongly linked to your career.

Because your solar return Venus conjuncts your natal Mercury your style of verbal communication will probably be emotionally and aesthetically appealing.

Your solar return Pluto conjuncts your natal Mars, and you may be full of anger and tension. Since Mars is in your 5th house this dynamic will play out most strongly in your relationships.

Your natal Uranus conjuncts your solar return Jupiter. Your natal Jupiter conjuncts your solar return Neptune. Both will make you less connected to the present but more imaginative and open to ideas.

I think it would be wise for you to spend a lot of time writing about your feelings particularly if you get stressed. You will probably find that you have a lot to say and that your writing is better than usual.

Since your emotions could over-spill into your career be very careful with them, particularly anger. On the other hand if you use your words to express your feelings eloquently, it could be a positive.

Maybe you could make a side career in angry poetry. :)

Tandy

Banned
I see only planet on angle is moon at midheaven. You probable will share feelings and experiences with others more than usual - in public ways. PDA's lol. It's a long time coming chart though - 9 months to 2019. You are still in your 2018 return year. DId you mean to post next year or the one you are still in? You just had a solar return in Sept - so there's all that.

Tandy

Banned
The solar return chart you posted won't be valid until Sept 2019. It might be better to post a 2018 chart for current year.

Tandy

Banned
I was pointing out that with your current solar return year beginning sept 2018 - you are only 4 months into your solar return this year - you still have 8 mos remaining with this return before you see your next. I see you are eager to get with the next one, lol.

JUPITERASC

So,from solar return chart of 2018,we can make reading for 2019 events?
according to your natal chart as posted on this thread
your 2018 solar return commences 20 September 2018
and ends 20 September 2019

BECAUSE ANY SOLAR RETURN IS VALID FOR ONE YEAR COMMENCING ON DATE OF BIRTH :smile:

JUPITERASC

I will not do the first approach cause of fear to the rejection,so if they come and talk me,i talk back,if no,then silence from my side,this may seems as akward,i'm just not be communicative,i don't have it at all.:pinched: Every new year i hope for few friendships or relationships but nothing comes to me.

I keep anger inside me when i'm at job,that's bad cause most times they take advantage of me and doing things/jobs should not do.I have some negative critics around me that shouldn't take serious,but can't erase them easily,so keeping my feelings into anger or stressed
.:annoyed:

I hope till summer,in a period of 5-6 months to have improved in career,to change subject,company and a better salary,i can't stand so much hours of boredom.:annoyed:
Explain,when depression will move out.
you mention anger when at job

anger often cause of negative feelings
consider joining local free insight meditation group
to learn strategy to combat negative feelings :smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
Depression is there, if you don't move out (Saturn in 4th house

:joyful:

Explain,when depression will move out.

Sagittarius Jupiter is apparently interpreting Saturn as depression, fourth house as home, where you currently live. By that logic, you're depressed because of where you live, so you would have to move somewhere else to escape the depression.

But that logic doesn't work. Saturn isn't in the fourth house of your SR chart, it's in the fourth house of your natal chart. If Saturn in the fourth automatically meant you would be depressed because of where you live, then moving out wouldn't solve that problem. Because this is a natal placement, if Saturn in the fourth really meant depression in the home, always, you would be stuck with it no matter where you live.

Even if Saturn were in the fourth in your SR chart, it wouldn't necessarily mean you need to move. Maybe you would have heavy responsibilities at that time, concerning your family. Maybe that would be the time when you buy a house--Saturn is taking on commitment. There are lots of things Saturn in the fourth can mean.

As a natal chart placement, Saturn in the fourth says something about your family and your relationship to them. Maybe your family places a lot of responsibility and expectation on you. Maybe you feel isolated within your family. Maybe you grew up in a very strict, authoritarian family. That's not a passing thing, like an SR chart placement would be--the natal chart highlights life themes, the solar return chart shows what's up in this particular year. That's something you're always working with. Your relationship to your family might change over time, but it still has that Saturn picture at its base.

But your natal Saturn isn't getting any particular attention in this SR chart. So, it's not one of your key themes right now. Instead, you've got SR Jupiter conjunct SR Uranus, also in the natal fourth. I expect that, if you do come from a strict family, you've rebelled against their strictness. Or not met their expectations, because Uranus is the kind of planet that won't meet people's expectations. Jupiter to Uranus brings up that explosiveness, that rebelliousness, that not meeting expectations.

Since fourth house is also home, and Jupiter/Uranus is change, maybe you will move in the next year. That could simply be your decision, or you might have a sudden need or sudden opportunity to move. But that placement doesn't guarantee a move, just suggest it as one possibility. It's also possible that something else about your home will change, maybe someone moving in or someone you currently live with moving out. Or the house being renovated. Or redecorating your room. Any of those things.

Either way, it's not saying that you're depressed just because of where you're living, or that if you are depressed, that will automatically change if you move. Maybe it will, if where you're living isn't so good for your mental health but you move someplace that's better. Or maybe you'll make some changes to your living space or living situation because your outlook changes. Or, maybe this reflects some change in your relationship to your family.

Hkk

Account Closed
Chiron in 10th house /mc your goal here or your growth here is to make your skin thicker! Not to take negatives to heart, find ways to be stronger. This is the lessons to learn. It’s not anger that’s the problem. You take things to heart but you need to take them with a pinch of salt and grow stronger through this. This is turn shows thru ur north node too. You have it in you to get thru this and GROW

Hkk

Account Closed
When you start realising that you need to grow as a person and realise that things are not perfect and be happy with what you have and I mean genuinely happy instead of looking for all the wrong things then you will stop looking at your chart to find the year your depression stops. Gratitude helps too. Be grateful of what you have RIGHT NOW. You say you can’t find exits from emotional conflicts? With people? Then walk away. There’s always a way out and to better yourself. Concentrate on that. Take each day as it comes and wake up and find something to be happy about. Not what’s wrong but something just one thing even if it’s your smile or your humour or the way your hair is when you wake up. Just find one thing each day and make sure that day goes the way you want it to. And the way you will want it to be will be with happiness and make sure you 😃 smile

Osamenor

Staff member
Your post is a bit misunderstood meaning,for sure depression of living in parents house after 30 yo its a fact cause of not freedom feeling to do your own things.

That's a perfect fit for Saturn in the fourth! There is also something in your solar return chart that indicates this conflict: SR Moon opposes natal Saturn. Moon and Saturn are both parent symbols (Saturn is father and Moon is mother), and the opposition is along your natal fourth/tenth house axis, which also represents your parents. Conflict with your parents, and feeling constricted by living in their home, is also indicated here.

Saturn in the fourth could, I suppose, mean a delay in establishing your own home. Or being under the thumb of your family even as an adult. In your case, it looks like both.

Would moving out be feasible for you? Depression is a complex thing, and I can't say if doing any one thing alone will cure it, but having a home that isn't your parents' would probably help part of it.

One way or another, you have to deal with this family issue. It's highlighted for you right now.

Osamenor

Staff member
My salary is small so I can have even a small house my own,I'm stuck here,a better
chance not seeing coming next 2-3 years.

What about a roommate situation? Is that done where you live? Or is it a culture where everyone lives with their parents unless and until they're married?

If you could share a house with one or more other people, and all of you contribute to the expenses, might you be able to afford it?

I wonder if that fourth house Saturn contributes to you feeling more stuck and more lacking in resources than you really are. Saturn can do that.

Osamenor

Staff member
I'm not comfortable to live with an uknown roommate

What about a known roommate? Is there anyone you know who might want a house share? Or any way to get to know people who would?

That Jupiter/Uranus conjunction does look like an unexpected opportunity. It may or may not be an unexpected opportunity to move to a new home, but since it's in your fourth house, that's one of the likely manifestations.