Past life love

Kargard

Hello, i have a small question. There's a girl i know whom i've fallen with in love. When i did i was bit suprised, and was searching for a reason (i actualy didnt see her for some time when i realized it). So, i did a past life reg¨ression and found her there, rather dramatic past life experience. but seems like we know each other long, she remembered me after i gave her one stone i charged up with my energy before.

Seems almost like were made for each other, but i dont much belive in that - people come and go, past lives or not.

My question is this - i've made davison relationship chart for two of us and sure enough, our venus is conjuct south node and IC in fourth house, and the venus is reotrograde. There's also saturn and pluto conjuction with both retrograde in first house, and sun and mercury conjuction with mercury retrograde in fourth. Other factors seem to be very favorable, both in synastry and in composition.
But, we are incompatible if you look at it purely pragmatically - she's 6 years older (iam 21, she is 27), and currently she has a boyfriend. The question is, what the retrograde venus conjuction to south node and IC represents? Id like to belive it means ok, you know her, now make up, but karma isnt usually that simple. Does it implicate anything? The venus is opposition north node so iam kind of wondering if it doesnt mean "its past, but not present?
Plus, iam not really sure what the saturn-pluto retrograde conjuct signifies. Not that pleasant planets either of them.

Arian Maverick

Can you perhaps upload the synastry chart onto the forums? I know that quite a few of us here need a visual (myself included) :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

Kite

Kargard - Mercury is also retrograde in this Davison chart. If you check the progressions is went back over the Sun and went forward about 13 years ago and is just ow reaching it's position in the chart. Venus went direct a few years before that.

Perhaps you are meant to review this relationship from your past life so you can incoporate the lessons needed to move on and release it. The Sabina degree for your Davison is 12 Aquarius which reads:

312__(12°)
LIFE'S BROAD STAIRWAY: EACH LANDING, A NEW GRADE OF LIFE Points of pause and tradition, where the soul can evaluate its progress. Graded effort. Necessity for divorcing the past.
___*When positive, the degree is an effective forward point of view and a genuine capitalization on all prior accomplishment, and when negative, frantic efforts to keep ahead of others.

Kite

Kargard

Thats quite possible. In composite chart we have sun conjuct venus, both in same sabian degree.
Well, that tells me i should talk about it with her, at last. It sounds little silly when you tell it to someone, but since she remembers me, it could work.

Thanks for tip.

Btw there retrograde Saturn-Pluto conjuction in that davison as well. Beats me what thats supposed to mean.