Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

david starling

I haven't heard of him. There are some however who warn that not all Gnostics were true. Some were questionable, in that they existed to outdo the true ones, so I read with a grain of salt or two.

Check out the "Overview" here of the Gospel of Judas ....especially the last sentence, for which I agree it is likely so: (not needing a sacrifice) BTW, Pisces is a symbol of martyrdom and sacrifice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Judas

So, Christian belief has it that they are saved by "The Blood of the Fish"? :whistling:

david starling

The fish symbol as it relates to Christians is most notable among those followers of Jesus who hid in the catacombs in order to avoid martyrdom--for which they were accused by others of not keeping true to their Faith.

"Blood of the Lamb" only makes sense in the context of the culmination of the sidereal Age of Aries (which preceded the sidereal Age of Pisces)--the Sacrifice to end the need for holy sacrifices.

In the Babylonian solar calendar, the month of Aries was known as "The Month of Sacrifice" .

Last edited:

david starling

The almost universally recognized method for marking the Ages in the sidereal Zodiac is the Equinoctial Line (the line of intersection of the Earth's orbital and Equatorial planes).

Using both ends of this line as Age markers, it was an Age of Aries/Libra, so the Christian version of the "cross" upon which the blood sacrifice of the Aries Lamb occurred is symbolic of the Libran balance scale, the Scale of Justice. In this case it's about God's justice, and his Love for Humankind.

Last edited:

david starling

If Christianity is about sidereal Pisces instead of sidereal Aries, why is the Christian congregation called a Flock instead of a School?

And, the word "pastor" means "shepherd", not "fisherman".

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I haven't heard of him. There are some however who warn that not all Gnostics were true. Some were questionable, in that they existed to outdo the true ones, so I read with a grain of salt or two.

Check out the "Overview" here of the Gospel of Judas ....especially the last sentence, for which I agree it is likely so: (not needing a sacrifice) BTW, Pisces is a symbol of martyrdom and sacrifice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Judas

I had not heard of Nicklas until yesterday either. I haven’t found anything that is available in English except samples before you pay for downloading.

Believing the Gnostic. Well, I sort everything I read and interpret it myself accordingly. I have heard that the Bible has some discrepancies too. I will use the same salt.

I have read before that Jesus and Judas were the closest of friends, that the play was more of a plan.

Or that the play, is that of a celestial movements, putting in story for the stars for passing the knowledge through word of mouth.

Opal

Premium Member
I ran across this one. What a lovely thought

https://www.ibenedictines.org/tag/the-mothers-of-jesus-and-judas/

The cross now stands empty, having done its work. Jesus descends into the underworld to seek and save the dead. Among them, surely, is his friend, Judas.

When I imagine Judas and an astrology sign, I think of a material sign such as Capricorn - and then I think - "Pisces or Scorpio" water signs.
What he did was full of emotional torment within him.

It is a nice concept, thinking of the mother’s, of the two, mourning together, the passing or crossing of their suns.

Your last sentence reminds me of how we divide 30 degrees into decanates of 10 degrees, with each zodiacal element representative being assigned a section. When Pisces arrived, in the degrees 20 - 30, Scorpio would have been ruler of the segment. At Pisces leaving, it would be double Pisces.

Well, back to the star charts!

david starling

It is a nice concept, thinking of the mother’s, of the two, mourning together, the passing or crossing of their suns.

Your last sentence reminds me of how we divide 30 degrees into decanates of 10 degrees, with each zodiacal element representative being assigned a section. When Pisces arrived, in the degrees 20 - 30, Scorpio would have been ruler of the segment. At Pisces leaving, it would be double Pisces.

Well, back to the star charts!

What star should be used to locate the equal sidereal Signs? For example, Western siderealists are using Aldebaran ("Eye of the Bull") to center the 30 degree sidereal Sign Taurus, and that sets the entire Zodiac.

And, what transiting points should be used to mark the sidereal Ages? Nearly everyone is using the Equinoctial Line.

david starling

There are many different birthdates proposed for Jesus, each with its own Natal-chart.

Since Jesus is equated with a sidereal Age, why are they almost all tropical Charts? :unsure:

david starling

It's an awkward situation: Tropicalists are canceling sidereal Natal-charts, and siderealists are canceling tropical Natal-charts. Very unPiscean!!

CapAquaPis

We're leaving an ice age under Pisces, dominated by northern cultures (Europe) and a combination of agrarian and mechanical...into a sun age under Aquarius while we're encountering global warming/climate change and very technological...and the rise of developing or tropical countries along the world's equator in the 21st century are noted.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
It's an awkward situation: Tropicalists are canceling sidereal Natal-charts, and siderealists are canceling tropical Natal-charts. Very unPiscean!!

Can we just look at where the stars and the written clues, of them lead us? And then worry about sidereal or tropical, as maybe seeing where the riddles lead us, would direct us whether to use one or the other?

david starling

Can we just look at where the stars and the written clues, of them lead us? And then worry about sidereal or tropical, as maybe seeing where the riddles lead us, would direct us whether to use one or the other?

Yes, we can keep all options open. I'm already using both, but I'm limiting it to standard, conventional Zodiacs.
I don't use Ophiuchus, for example, or Cetus. Have you found any clues by "in-clue-ding" them?

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Yes, we can keep all options open. I'm already using both, but I'm limiting it to standard, conventional Zodiacs.
I don't use Ophiuchus, for example, or Cetus. Have you found any clues by "in-clue-ding" them?

Hahaha!

I use the 12 sign zodiac. All of the stars. Haven’t had too much time, I will be looking when I can, you know, seasonal “go” time.

leomoon

Hahaha!

I use the 12 sign zodiac. All of the stars. Haven’t had too much time, I will be looking when I can, you know, seasonal “go” time.

I note Cetus, but only in an experimental way via "after the fact" study.
For example, Cetus, the sea-monster just under the ecliptic in Taurus will usually provide the "Eye of Cetus" stamp much like Algol does. Sometimes to an extraordinary way (like Algol), where it cannot be denied.

When personal planets are caught up in the "Eye of Cetus" they very often show someone who makes it "into the public eye"

https://skyscript.co.uk/cetus.html

The STARE of Cetus - has to do with the Collective mind:
https://skydoginstitute.com/tag/cetus/

9k=

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member

Opal

Premium Member
Image of the "Stare of Cetus" (and Barack Obama's Jupiter for example:
https://skydogs.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/crown-prince-obama-aka-jupiter-in-stare-of-cetus.jpg

https://zyntara.com/articles/

More about Menkar in Cetus:
https://skyscript.co.uk/cetus.html

Cetus and the Collective in NYC (Building of the Brooklyn Bridge May 1883)

https://zyntara.com/the-rhythm-of-a-city-using-a-parapegma-in-the-21st-century/

Again, keeping track of the seasons, and probably the ages. The myths representations seem to be accurate for astrological divination, so they should be similar, for the rise and fall of the years, and the ages.

CapAquaPis

The Aquarian LGBTQIA or GRSM (Gender, Romantic and Sexual Minorities) Pride movement has 14 colors, almost like every sign of the zodiac plus 2 known parazodiacs like Ophiuchus and Orion. The 14 colors of LGBT pride: purple, red, orange, yellow, green, teal, blue, baby blue, pink, black, brown, tan, gray and white. Aquarius is a "masculine" sign but being an air sign, it has a feminine nature to them (similar with Gemini and Libra) in "dual-waves" - the Aquarius symbol along with that of Libra and Gemini has a dual gender nature.

Last edited:

david starling

The Aquarian LGBTQIA or GRSM (Gender, Romantic and Sexual Minorities) Pride movement has 14 colors, almost like every sign of the zodiac plus 2 known parazodiacs like Ophiuchus and Orion. The 14 colors of LGBT pride: purple, red, orange, yellow, green, teal, blue, baby blue, pink, black, brown, tan, gray and white. Aquarius is a "masculine" sign but being an air sign, it has a feminine nature to them (similar with Gemini and Libra) in "dual-waves" - the Aquarius symbol along with that of Libra and Gemini has a dual gender nature.

I'm really glad that you correctly identified the Aquarian glyph :aquarius: similar to the way I see them:
As dual waves of mental/emotional energy, both Yin and Yang; rather than as double lightning bolts incorrectly signifying electronic technology.

Unfortunately, the lightning bolt interpretation has become embedded in astrological pedagogy, making it nearly impossible to truly understand what the Aquarian Age portends.

Last edited:

david starling

There's another strongly held belief among many astrologers which I believe is incorrect: Namely, that there can't be any harbingers of the Aquarian Age prior to the ingress of the Age-marker into 0 degrees of the Sign--that the Signs are "walled off", hermetically sealed-off from one another, with no blending of Sign-qualities at the cusps.

This would mean there couldn't be a "dawning" of the Age prior to its formal beginning. As an analogy, that would be like the Sunrise happening so abruptly that the sky would be pitch-dark and then suddenly in full sunlight, with no gradual brightening whatsoever.

Last edited: