VOC Moon in solar return??

Bina

Just noticed a void of course moon in my solar return chart and was wondering what it means? Does it indicate there won't be any changes or new developments during the coming year for me? Any ideas, insights or experiences anyone can share about this? :innocent:

Bina

A couple of things i found on the on different astro sites about VOC Moon in solar return charts:

• if the Moon is void of course in the SR, you will "wander", feel lost, till the Moon enters the next sign (at about a rate of 1° = 1 month).
• If the Moon is void of course not much will change unless there are overwhelming indications for change by house and aspect."

Bina

What text book are you using for the basis of your analysis? I hope its not just the internet.

I don't really know much about interpreting solar return charts except a few basics.. and i don't have any books on it. It is rather an area of astrology about which i'm trying to learn more.

dr. farr

For me, the VOC Moon in the SR has little influence within the context of the overall SR-would somewhat implicate the Moon's function within the SR, but that's all.